Sharing before and after pictures on Imgur, user clockworkindigo wrote: A lot of you have been asking about what I have done to lose the weight.
My biggest tip is to stop eating just because something tastes good.
For example if you are thinking about having ice cream, think about how you are benefiting from it.
In that case you are not benefiting and it will just make your job harder. Simple thoughts like that go a long way.
Going into specifics, he continued: Also try cutting out most of your carbs and drink lots of water (instead of soda or beer)!
I go to the gym four to five times a week and really pay attention to what I am eating. Eating my body weight in grams of protein, limiting carbs and more healthy fats.
His original post went viral, with hundreds of comments. He then shared an update nine months later and showed his impressive physique.
Explaining how he got such defined abs, he wrote: It is a very hard process and diet is a main factor in seeing good results.
For my cut I did Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to Shred. A six week program that has you doing cardio instead of resting.
This is one of the best feelings. You work so hard for this and to finally see it after the work it is so rewarding.
He also revealed he did not count calories to achieve his dream body, and said: I am doing this to show everyone what a real transformation looks like. I don't count my calories with an app, I estimate each day.
This is to show everyone that it IS possible to make a change for the better and that IT TAKES A LOT OF TIME! You have to be willing to put in the time and be PATIENT!!!
But clockworkindigo also revealed he finds it difficult to accept his size now and struggles with body image.
He shared: There are a lot of days where I will beat myself up and tell myself that I am not getting anywhere.
There are days when I think that I am still overweight and it destroys my confidence. It's very hard on someones mind to go from overweight to an average size.
The man has shared his weight loss story as it has been revealed what you eat before a work out can affect how the body burns fat.
Continue reading here:
Weight loss: Man loses over three stone by swapping fizzy drinks for THIS - Express.co.uk
- Fitness App Market Research Report by Function, by Type - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 - Yahoo Finance UK - July 30th, 2020
- The Vamps James McVey on past unhealthy obsession with extreme diet' - Metro.co.uk - July 30th, 2020
- The world's longest-living people share this hobbywhy studies say it can help add years to your life - CNBC - July 30th, 2020
- Essentials of Healthy Eating: A Guide - The African Exponent - July 30th, 2020
- Combating Age-Related Arthritis In Pets - longislandweekly.com - July 30th, 2020
- Push-Ups: Strengthen Your Push-Ups With These 6 Body Weight Exercises - Doctor NDTV - July 30th, 2020
- 9 Things to Consider When You Start a New Weight Loss Regime - StyleNest - July 30th, 2020
- Eating These Two Things May Be Ruining Your Workout Progress, Study Says - MSN Money - July 30th, 2020
- Stay Healthy When Working From Home: Ditch These 5 Mistakes Today - Doctor NDTV - July 30th, 2020
- Stomach bloating: Best exercises and food to help relieve your bloated stomach - Express - July 30th, 2020
- The nutrients that boost immunity - Times of India - July 30th, 2020
- What needs to change in Trafford to reverse rise in coronavirus cases - Manchester Evening News - July 30th, 2020
- Every day advice to keep on top of cellulite - Northwich Guardian - July 30th, 2020
- Calorie counting will kill our restaurants and it doesn't even work - Telegraph.co.uk - July 30th, 2020
- Mum burned belly fat in just 16 weeks - here's the weight loss workout she swears by - Daily Star - July 30th, 2020
- Talent Talk: How to Lose Weight and Write a Better Resume - Plastics Today - July 28th, 2020
- TikTok is proof that we can't outrun toxic diet culture - Queen's Journal - July 28th, 2020
- Gamecocks' Urich is making a difference on and off the field - WLTX.com - July 28th, 2020
- The Real Life Diet of Kilian Jornet, Who Dominates 100-Mile Ultramarathons and Runs Up The World's Highest Mountains - GQ - July 28th, 2020
- What Is the Mayr Method Diet? Breaking Down Rebel Wilson's Reported Weight Loss Program - GoodHousekeeping.com - July 28th, 2020
- Regularly Eating Chocolate Is Linked to an 8 Percent Lower Heart Attack Risk - Everyday Health - July 28th, 2020
- Back pain diet - the cheap breakfast fruit to protect against lower backache - Express - July 28th, 2020
- I Eat A High-Protein, High-Vegetable Diet To Help With My Prediabetes And PCOS Symptoms - Women's Health - July 28th, 2020
- The scoop on salt and exercise - The Crag and Canyon - July 28th, 2020
- Coronavirus | An opportunity to reshape health care - The Hindu - July 28th, 2020
- The most common bone fractures and tips on preventing them - Chicago Daily Herald - July 28th, 2020
- How to lose belly fat: these tips for beach body weight loss are safe and achievable - T3 - July 28th, 2020
- 5 health benefits of running and how you can get started - Insider - INSIDER - July 28th, 2020
- Mother Accused In Shooting Death Of 2-Year-Old Daughter - Milwaukee, WI Patch - July 28th, 2020
- Dr Michael Mosley: 'Our son had COVID-19 and this is how we avoided transmission' - 9Coach - July 28th, 2020
- Doctor's top six tips on how to lead a healthy lifestyle | ITV News - ITV News - July 28th, 2020
- If you are stuck indoors this is how you can take good care of your digestive health - The Indian Express - July 28th, 2020
- The vast majority of Australians (77%) 'feel well and in good health' - Roy Morgan Research - July 28th, 2020
- Plant-based diets are great for high blood pressure even if you cheat - SlashGear - July 26th, 2020
- Self-help for atrial fibrillation - Harvard Health - Harvard Health - July 26th, 2020
- How to Tackle IBS with Food | University of Michigan - Michigan Medicine - July 26th, 2020
- 6 Health Tips For Women In Their 40's - NDTV Doctor - July 26th, 2020
- 'Getting Sober And Seeking Mental Health Treatment Were Crucial First Steps In My Weight-Loss Journey' - Women's Health - July 26th, 2020
- Fighting the good fight - Deccan Herald - July 26th, 2020
- Researchers find increased blood sugar levels likely to decrease benefits of aerobic exercise - Devdiscourse - July 26th, 2020
- What to eat in a day on a DASH diet to reduce risk of cardiovascular disease and improve heart health - Times Now - July 26th, 2020
- Best Ayurvedic beauty products in the UK for 2020 - Mirror Online - July 26th, 2020
- Fitness: Need motivation to get moving? There's an app for that - Peace River Record Gazette - July 26th, 2020
- How to lose belly fat: 7 tips for weight loss that are safe and achievable - T3 - July 26th, 2020
- Nick Wright: 'LeBron James Beard Reminds That He Is Old But Bigger, Stronger And Faster' - Fadeaway World - July 26th, 2020
- Keto diet: fastest way to lose weight without starving - The Observer - July 26th, 2020
- Federal Officers In Milwaukee Is 'Taste Of Things To Come' - Patch.com - July 26th, 2020
- The Best Time of Day to Eat Carbs - Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic - July 26th, 2020
- Fit for Life: Lose the Quarantine 15 - Here Is How - GoLocalProv - July 26th, 2020
- Arthritis - the easy exercise to protect against the joint pain condition - Express - July 26th, 2020
- What type of exercise is right for you? Studying twins may give us an answer - The Independent - July 20th, 2020
- Cancer is leading cause of death in Taipei for 48 years - - July 20th, 2020
- Diabetes significantly increases the risk of developing dementia - Open Access Government - July 20th, 2020
- Five Exercises To Keep Yourself Charged For The Entire Day | Exercises to keep yourself charged - Andhrawishesh - July 20th, 2020
- 'It's not worth it': Young women on how TikTok has warped their body image - NBC News - July 20th, 2020
- Youre Not Alone if the Pandemic Has Made Your Relationship With Food Difficult and Confusing - Well+Good - July 20th, 2020
- Here's Your Guide To Maintaining Good Posture; Know Some Tips To Combat The Side Effects Of Prolonged Sitting - Doctor NDTV - July 20th, 2020
- Keeping your pre-lockdown schedule is important - THE WEEK - July 20th, 2020
- Crucial keto diet trick to boost results of the weight loss plan - do this before meals - Express - July 20th, 2020
- From beating the fear of gyms to obsessing over fad diets, how three women overcame challenges to finally - The Sun - July 20th, 2020
- The Indian thali is great for building immunity: Celeb nutritionist Pooja Makhija - The Indian Express - July 20th, 2020
- 6 ways to lower your blood sugar naturally - Insider - INSIDER - July 20th, 2020
- The Effects of Doing the Plank Exercise Every Day - LIVESTRONG.COM - July 20th, 2020
- Do you have prediabetes? Take this test to gauge your risk and prevent type 2 diabetes - Business Insider India - July 20th, 2020
- The Revolution for Black America Must Also Happen Within our Community Free Press of Jacksonville - Jacksonville Free Press - July 20th, 2020
- How to live longer - the simple and exotic diet plan to prevent an early death - Express - July 7th, 2020
- Does Diet And Gut Bacteria Contribute To Arteries Aging? - Anti Aging News - July 7th, 2020
- Causes of Constipation and How to Relieve Constipation - LIVESTRONG.COM - July 7th, 2020
- Mark Wahlberg Was Only Supposed to Be Plant-Based for 12 Days. Now Its His Lifestyle. - menshealth.com - July 7th, 2020
- Me and my health: Lady Mary Peters on her lifestyle - Belfast Telegraph - July 7th, 2020
- Justin Bieber Posts Birthday Tribute to Post Malone While Remembering Breonna Taylor on the 4th of July - Billboard - July 7th, 2020
- Our Opinion: Proceed with care in opening schools - Greensboro News & Record - July 7th, 2020
- Weight loss: This Morning host Holly Willoughby stays in shape with simple trick - Express - July 7th, 2020
- Morning fitness challenge: Begin your day with this exercise to stay fit and healthy - Times Now - July 7th, 2020
- What you need to know about the lymphatic system the new frontier of wellness - Telegraph.co.uk - July 7th, 2020
- Trump administration vows to work 'hand in hand' with local governments to reopen schools amid coronavirus - Fox News - July 7th, 2020
- How NFL offensive linemen escape the 5,000-calorie lunch and transform in retirement - ESPN - July 7th, 2020
- Can eating chocolates make you fat? Here is a fact-check - Times of India - July 7th, 2020
- Shirtless Justin Bieber calls on people to amp up their fitness routines: Gonna go hard this month - PINKVILLA - July 7th, 2020
- LSHTM to play key role in ground-breaking new study into long-term health impacts of coronavirus - Mirage News - July 7th, 2020