Telehealth Visits Available
Our team is here for our patients during this time of social distancing and COVID 19. TriHealth Weight Management is available for telehealth visits for new consults and established visits in both our medical and surgical weight management programs. Please call 513 862 4957 to set up your appointment.
Future Bariatric Surgery Support Group meetings at this time will be private Facebook Live meetings. Click here to like our TriHealth Weight Management page on Facebook. Click on the Groups tab and join the TriHealth Surgery Support Group. Call 513 862 4957 for any questions.
Welcome to TriHealth Weight Management. Thank you for choosing us to join you on your personalized journey to a healthier lifestyle.
We are a specialized team of providers and dieticians that work to help you reach your personal weight loss goal through surgicaland non-surgical weight loss programs. Our bariatric surgeons George Kerlakian MD, Kevin Tymitz MD, and Katherine Meister MD; our bariatricians Nina Gray MD, Christine Wallace MD and Michelle Lopez Wiedemann MD; and the TriHealth Weight Management Team are Cincinnati's most experienced at helping patients lose weight and gain the skills to keep it off. We use a coordinated, multidisciplinary approach, where our professionals partner with you every step of the way through screening, participation and completion of the bariatric surgery program or the medically managed non-surgical weight loss program. We're invested in your success.
Being overweight or obese increases your risk for many diseases and conditions. The more you weigh, the more likely you are at risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes, gallbladder disease, sleep apnea, arthritis, and certain cancers. On the other hand, a healthy weight has many benefits: It helps you to lower your risk for developing these problems, helps you to feel good about yourself, and gives you more energy to enjoy life.
Excess body weight is not the only health risk. The places where you store your body fat also affect your health. People with a "pear" shape tend to store fat in their hips and buttocks. Women with an "apple" shape store fat around their waists. Your waist circumference is also an important measurement to help you figure out your overall health risks. If most of your fat is around your waist, then you are more at risk for heart disease and diabetes. This risk increases with a waist measurement that is:
Find out your body mass index (BMI). BMI is a measure of body fat based on height and weight. People with a BMI of 25 to 29.9 are considered overweight. People with a BMI of 30 or more are considered obese.
Click Here to Calculate Your BMI
Successful, long-term weight control must focus on your overall health, not just on what you eat. Changing your lifestyle is not easy, but adopting healthy habits may help you manage your weight in the long run.
Effective weight-loss programs include ways to keep the weight off for good. These programs promote healthy behaviors that help you lose weight and that you can stick with every day.
For more information on non-surgical and surgical weight loss methods read onthis site will help you. To start your weight loss journey today, call 513 862 4957.
Read this article:
TriHealth Weight Management | TriHealth
- Echosens Launches Collaborative Relationship With Healthy Trucking of America: Improves Liver Health, Safety and Productivity of Nation's Professional... - January 22nd, 2021
- Weight Loss and Weight Management Services Market Industry Analysis and Forecast (2019-2027) by Type, Application, and Region Weight Watchers... - December 15th, 2020
- Tag: Covid 19 impact on Digestive Health Supplements market - Cole of Duty - June 7th, 2020
- 12 Weight Loss Tips, Diet Plans & Weight Management Programs - May 29th, 2020
- Positive Correlation between Stress, Weight Gain And Physical Body Pain Observed - BSA bureau - May 23rd, 2020
- $722+ Billion Nutraceutical Market Size and Share Breakdown by Product and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - May 20th, 2020
- inHealth Appoints New CEO and Expands Leadership Team as Demand for its Lifestyle Therapeutics Increase - Business Wire - May 17th, 2020
- Global Health and Weight Management Market (2018 to 2025) - Featuring Fitbit, Gold's Gym International & Jenny Craig Among Others - GlobeNewswire - April 18th, 2020
- Insights into the Worldwide Health and Weight Management Industry to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Yahoo Finance - April 16th, 2020
- Weight Management Market to Reach US$ 269.2 Billion by 2024, Driven by Rising Occurrence of Health-Related Issues - Skyline Gazette - March 25th, 2020
- Slimming Weight Management Market New Business Opportunities and Investment Research Report 2025 - periodical360 - March 21st, 2020
- Weight Management Market to Reach US$ 269.2 Billion by 2024, Driven by Rising Occurrence of Health-Related Issues - Feed Road - March 21st, 2020
- Weight Management Market to Reach US$ 269.2 Billion by 2024, Driven by Rising Occurrence of Health-Related Issues - 3rd Watch News - March 7th, 2020
- Women's Excellence Offers Comprehensive Wellness and Weight Management Programs to Help Women Achieve Their New Year's Resolutions - Yahoo Finance - January 31st, 2020
- Reducing Weight And Stigma Can Be Complementary Goals - PsychCentral.com - January 29th, 2020
- Center for Physical Activity and Weight Management - January 15th, 2020
- New Keto-friendly Program Enhances the Original South Beach Diet With the Latest Science - The Ritz Herald - January 2nd, 2020
- Singapore employers upping health benefits to stay ahead in talent race - Insurance Business ASIA - December 18th, 2019
- The global plant-based protein market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period 2019-2025 - PRNewswire - December 18th, 2019
- Weight Management Market Potential Growth, Share, Demand and Analysis of Key Players- Research Forecasts to 2026 - Galus Australis - December 18th, 2019
- Medical News Today: How to prevent festive weight gain without exercising - Denton Daily - December 16th, 2019
- Weight Management Market Research Report, Market Share, Size, Trends, Forecast and Analysis of Key players 2024 - Space Market Research - December 3rd, 2019
- YMCA considering options other than Bates Mill No. 5 - Lewiston Sun Journal - November 23rd, 2019
- Medical News Today: How to prevent festive weight gain without exercising - Stock Daily Dish - November 22nd, 2019
- Medical Weight Management - Obesity Action Coalition - October 13th, 2019
- Nutrition and Weight Management - Hancock Wellness Center - May 3rd, 2019
- Weight Management Center | MUSC Health | Charleston, SC - March 8th, 2019
- Ascension Via Christi Weight Management in Wichita - February 10th, 2019
- Weight Management Programs - Childrens Hospital in CT - January 10th, 2019
- Weight Management Programs - Medical Practice Management Solution - November 28th, 2018
- Weight management programs - HAP Michigan - November 28th, 2018
- Medical Weight Management Doctors & Programs in NJ - September 25th, 2018
- Weight Management Programs | Sutter Health - July 20th, 2018
- Weight Management Programs in Rhode Island | Lifespan - April 21st, 2018
- Weight Management Programs | Weight Loss Counseling - December 14th, 2017
- Weight Management & Nutrition Programs | Minnesota ... - December 14th, 2017
- Herbal Weight Loss Products Market Estimated to Experience a Hike in Growth by 2025 - satPRnews (press release) - August 7th, 2017
- Weight Watchers | $WTW Stock | Shares Soar As Earnings Beat, Raise Guidance - TickerTV News (press release) - August 7th, 2017
- Screen Kids, Teens for Obesity, Experts Say - Newsmax.com - Newsmax - June 22nd, 2017
- Opinion: Expand Medicaid? In NORTH CAROLINA? - Charlotte magazine - April 18th, 2017
- Unclear whether mindful eating can help you lose weight, says review - Medical Xpress - April 16th, 2017
- What's New, And What's Not, In The Latest Medicaid Expansion Bill - WFAE - April 12th, 2017
- Workplace Wellness kick-off meeting planned - Crow River Media - April 10th, 2017
- Weight Loss Left to Your Own Devices: How Technology Can Help You Manage Your Weight - Charleston Post Courier - March 31st, 2017
- One Buc Mailbag: Nutrition, Numbers and 19 - Buccaneers.com - March 30th, 2017
- Benefits of fitness devices - Lake Country Now - March 4th, 2017
- Medical Weight Management Programs | Positive Choice - February 19th, 2017
- Before-N-After Murrieta - Weight Management Programs in ... - September 25th, 2015
- Ultimate Weight Management Programs - CRC Health - August 1st, 2015
- Weight Management Programs - July 2nd, 2015
- NYC Weight Loss Program Takes Insurance | Brooklyn Doctors ... - June 18th, 2015
- Best Weight Loss Workouts Reviews - Video - March 11th, 2015
- How To Burn Fat Review - Video - February 24th, 2015
- Best Exercises To Lose Weight Reviews - Video - February 14th, 2015
- Weight Loss Malaysia- Lose Weight Fast and Healthy - Video - February 3rd, 2015
- weight management programs Tips - Video - July 7th, 2014
- Group Fitness, Imperial PA - Video - June 3rd, 2013