Susanna Reid is a journalist and broadcaster who has made changes in her diet plan to slim down. The presenter managed to shed an impressive 1st 7lb by cutting certain things out of her diet. What did she eat?
The presenter was first prompted to change her life after a doctors visit raised health concerns.
Susanna started making small changes to her lifestyle which included cutting back on alcohol.
Speaking to Prima Magazine, she said: Ive lost a stone-and-a-half and I feel fantastic.
"This time last year, I went to the doctor with a skin problem and he told me I could do with losing some weight.
READ MORE: Can you lose weight in two days? Diet plan review
It turned out I was at the upper end of my BMI and, I have to admit, Id been feeling a little heavy for a while.
By removing alcohol from her diet plan, Susanna noticed the weight started to fall off.
Drinking alcohol has been shown to slow down weight loss for many slimmers, according to Healthline.com.
Alcohol also plays a large role in weight management, the website stated.
Anyone looking to drop those final stubborn pounds may want to consider skipping their evening glass of wine.
Alcoholic drinks are often referred to as empty calories. This means that they provide your body with calories but contain very little nutrients.
Opening up about her new slim frame, Susanna revealed another bad habit she ditched to become healthier.
The presenter explained she cut back on snacking in a bid to reduce the number of calories she consumed.
Speaking on ITV show, Lorraine, she said: It can creep up without you noticing, and what I did was cut out snacking.
I found waking up so early in the morning, and you're in a sort of energy deficit and all your body can think of is to have toast and biscuits. And you can pile it on really quickly.
As well as controlling how much she would snack, Susanna would go to the gym to burn extra calories.
She added: I'd stopped going for a while because it gave me an excuse to over-snack. But the good feeling of doing exercise is unbeatable.
Last year, Susanna publicly made another change in her diet after taking the advice of professional boxer, Tyson Fury.
He told her to reduce her calorie intake by ditching milk from her coffee during an interview on Good Morning Britain.
The boxer later appeared back on the morning show and Susannas co-star, Piers Morgan, explained how helpful his advice was.
He said: She's lost two stone Tyson. After your little pep talk, Susanna's wasting away!"
Susanna added: You suggested that I eliminate, well take away, milk from my coffee so now it's black coffee only. Thank you very much for that tip!"
- Aerobic exercise, improved diet could slow memory problems in nursing home residents - News - McKnight's Long Term Care News - December 2nd, 2019
- Diet, Exercise, and Apologize to Your Sister: A Prescription for Long-Term Health - Tennessee Today - December 2nd, 2019
- Back pain remedies: Exercise, diet, and numerous other ways to prevent back pain - Republic World - Republic World - December 2nd, 2019
- Donald Trump Challenged to Go Vegan in January for $1 Million Donation to Veterans - Newsweek - December 2nd, 2019
- UNC athletes find allies in effort to avoid eating disorder risks - The Daily Tar Heel - December 2nd, 2019
- How to live 40 percent longer | Health - Williston Daily Herald - December 2nd, 2019
- What is Diet Culture and 4 Steps to Navigate It - Thrive Global - December 2nd, 2019
- Midlife Fitness Files: Michael Mosley on creating the 5:2 diet and reversing his diabetes - Telegraph.co.uk - December 2nd, 2019
- How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat: Best Exercise To Have Fantastic Abs - International Business Times - December 2nd, 2019
- The Power of Point of Care in the Marketing Channel - DTC Perspectives Magazine - December 2nd, 2019
- Thought for Food: Walter Willett on Diet for Personal and Planetary Health - The Good Men Project - December 2nd, 2019
- Can Green Coffee Really Help You Lose Weight? Find The Answer Here - NDTV News - December 2nd, 2019
- $1 Million Offer to President Trump: Go Vegan for January and the Veterans Will Receive $1M - VEGWORLD Magazine - December 1st, 2019
- Medical News Today: Possible reasons weight loss is not working - Stock Daily Dish - December 1st, 2019
- Grueling gym routines, restrictive diets, and no dating: K-pop stars tell us about the dark side of their industry - Business Insider - December 1st, 2019
- LETTERS: Cardio program participants being thrown under the bus - Peace Arch News - December 1st, 2019
- Excessive hygiene: Can this be a bad thing? - Stock Daily Dish - December 1st, 2019
- How to live longer: This type of exercise could increase life expectancy - Express - December 1st, 2019
- Michelle McManus weight loss: Singer used this diet plan to shed impressive 10 stone - Express.co.uk - December 1st, 2019
- How to lose weight in 6 months like this guy who lost 18 kgs without hiring a personal trainer or a dietician - GQ India - What a man's got to do - December 1st, 2019
- Learn to say 'no' as well as ho-ho this holiday season - theday.com - December 1st, 2019
- Serena Williams Cheats on Her Diet in a Truly Indulgent Way - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - December 1st, 2019
- The Eating And Exercise Habits Behind Elsa Pataky's Seriously Strong Physique - Women's Health - December 1st, 2019
- Exercise will help you lose belly fat, but do away with associated myths first - TheHealthSite - December 1st, 2019
- Jamie Oliver weight loss: TV chef ditched one food to shed an astounding two stone - Express.co.uk - December 1st, 2019
- High blood pressure: Add this green fruit to your breakfast to lower your reading - Express - December 1st, 2019
- How to master intuitive eating during the toughest time of the year - Inverse - December 1st, 2019
- How to recover from Thanksgiving - KRON4 - December 1st, 2019
- Mike Sorrentino Shocked Family With His Post-Prison Weight Loss - Screen Rant - December 1st, 2019
- Chichester ranks in second place in a survey to find the healthiest town - Chichester Observer - December 1st, 2019
- Weight Loss With Swimming: THIS is why swimming is the BEST weight loss exercise - PINKVILLA - December 1st, 2019
- LETTERS: Cardio program participants 'being thrown under the bus' - BCLocalNews - December 1st, 2019
- Type 2 diabetes: Include this 55p food in your diet to lower your blood sugar - Express - December 1st, 2019
- How one woman lost 95 pounds and still got her Taco Bell fix - NBC News - December 1st, 2019
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Circulation - South Florida Reporter - December 1st, 2019
- Miranda Lambert Gets Candid About Struggling With Ups and Downs in Weight - countryliving.com - November 29th, 2019
- 'The Bachelor': Cassie Randolph Reveals Her Skincare, Diet, and Workout Routine - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - November 29th, 2019
- Heart-Healthy Diet May Improve Brain And Memory Functioning; Study - NDTV Food - November 29th, 2019
- 10 Most Expensive Diets Only Celebrities Can Afford | TheRichest - TheRichest - November 29th, 2019
- High blood pressure in the morning: What does it mean? - Medical News Today - November 29th, 2019
- How to lose weight according to a doctor who lost 53 kgs by following this systematic approach to weight loss - GQ India - What a man's got to do - November 29th, 2019
- Fitness column: Put stretching in its proper place to tackle workout priorities - Edmonton Journal - November 29th, 2019
- Type 2 diabetes: Eating this tasty treat could help lower blood sugar - Express - November 29th, 2019
- Now is the Time for Black Men to Get Serious about Their Health - Milwaukee Courier Weekly Newspaper - November 29th, 2019
- High blood pressure: Taking this supplement could help lower your reading - Express - November 29th, 2019
- The keto diet: what to know about the extreme diet phenomenon - Vox.com - November 27th, 2019
- Lorraine Kelly weight loss: ITV star drops two dress sizes by cutting out one thing - Express - November 27th, 2019
- Fear of dementia overtakes cancer for older Australians, as new study looks at lifestyle and diet options - ABC News - November 27th, 2019
- Conor McGregor Cheats on His Diet in the Best Way Possible - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - November 27th, 2019
- Gut microbes may predict whether exercising will prevent diabetes - New Scientist News - November 27th, 2019
- My journey to ditch the fad diets and lower my stress this is what worked - NBC News - November 27th, 2019
- Michigan Veteran Runs 22 Hours to Support Others Living with PTSD - runnersworld.com - November 27th, 2019
- Best Exercise for Diabetes: THESE workouts with medication and a healthy diet can help you to fight diabetes - PINKVILLA - November 27th, 2019
- Importance of early detection for colorectal cancer - WANE - November 27th, 2019
- Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino's Family Was 'Shocked' When They Saw His Prison Weight Loss - PEOPLE.com - November 27th, 2019
- How to live longer: Eating this sweet snack could increase life expectancy - Express - November 27th, 2019
- Plant-Based Diet Linked to Improved Cognitive Health - One Green Planet - November 27th, 2019
- How to live longer: This type of exercise found to be best for increasing life expectancy - Express - November 27th, 2019
- Carthage hospital offers information and a free dinner - NNY360 - November 27th, 2019
- Is there such a thing as the perfect exercise for overall health? - Sydney Morning Herald - November 27th, 2019
- Vegan and fitness expert Stefanie Moir on how to become stronger, healthier and happier - The National - November 27th, 2019
- Risk factors, and the right foods to eat to keep bones healthy - PotomacLocal.com - November 27th, 2019
- How many calories are in that Thanksgiving meal? (And what does it take to burn it off?) - USA TODAY - November 27th, 2019
- Heart attack: The winter drink that could stave off the life-threatening condition - Express - November 27th, 2019
- Weight loss: Lose 10 pounds in one week with this simple at home fitness workout - Express - November 27th, 2019
- Dementia: Playing this game may prevent the development of symptoms - Express - November 27th, 2019
- Americans Still Eat Too Many Processed Carbs, But What About Runners? - runnersworld.com - November 27th, 2019
- Weight loss: The best snacks to eat that burn fat while you sleep revealed - Express - November 27th, 2019
- Weight loss: Here's why you must consume amla juice to get rid of the belly fat! - Times of India - November 27th, 2019
- TimelyAnd Highly RelevantInsights From Healthcare Innovator And Leader: The Late Bernard Tyson - Forbes - November 27th, 2019
- How to live longer: Best diet to increase life expectancy - how often should you eat? - Express - November 27th, 2019
- What Experts Really Think About the Biggest Wellness Trends of 2019 - POPSUGAR - November 27th, 2019
- Weight Loss Surgery is the Most Powerful Weapon There is Against Obesity, says West Medical - PR Web - November 27th, 2019
- Participants needed for clinical trial sponsored by Alzheimer's Association in Winston-Salem - WXII12 Winston-Salem - November 27th, 2019
- McClary column: Meat or no-meat: That is the question - South Strand news - November 27th, 2019
- Plant-Based Diet Linked to Improved Cognitive Health - Market Research Feed - November 27th, 2019
- Belly Fat Diet: 6 Ayurvedic Herbs That Can Speed Up Belly Fat Loss - Doctor NDTV - November 27th, 2019
- A pill for loneliness isn't the answer to our modern "epidemic" - Quartz - November 27th, 2019
- Thom Evans fitness: The three things the X Factor star does to stay in shape - Express.co.uk - November 27th, 2019
- Intuitive eating takes fresh approach to healthy relationship with food - Tallahassee Democrat - November 27th, 2019