What Is Low T?
The facts are clear. Men in the 21st century are suffering from low testosterone (Low T) in record numbers. More men suffer from low t than men who suffer from erectile dysfunction.
Low T is a condition where your levels fall below the recommended range. The range is very broad, the high end being 1100, the low end 347. The recommended range for a mans T levels is between 700 to 900.
While many men have T levels above 347, they still are candidates for supervised T treatment plans.
Men who have below average T levels may experience the following:
The good news is, with the correct Physician supervised program, men of all ages can experience dramatic improvements in their T levels. The result is a more active, robust lifestyle without side effects.
There are many reasons why Low T is so high with men in the 21st century. The medical diagnosis is hypogonadism. Where the body doesnt produce enough testosterone.
As men age, they begin to lose 2% to 4% of their testosterone per year. Starting around age 30. By the time a man reaches 45 years of age, he has experienced a gradual decline in his overall health. He may experience depression, erectile dysfunction, hair loss, memory loss and more.
While this reduction in testosterone is part of the natural aging process, men can reverse these effects with safe medically guided treatments.
Many times a trauma to the brain or other parts of the body will contribute to the reduction in testosterone. In all cases some sort of trauma prohibits the productions of natural testosterone. Which leads to the next big cause of low t in men.
Many times the medications prescribed to treat the trauma or injury will accelerate the reduction of testosterone in men.
Second, many of the medications men take for High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Diabetes, Acid Reflux, will contribute to the reduction of testosterone levels. While these medications should not be stopped, supplementing the correct testosterone treatment plan can improve T levels dramatically.
There are many different types of treatment for Low T. As a patient its hard to know which is right for you and will give you the best results. Unfortunately many patients test many different forms of treatment without understanding the pros and cons of each.
Oral Most oral medications to increase testosterone are a waste of time and money. Tests have shown less than 1% of the testosterone is used and absorbed by the body. While vastly popular as an over the counter solution, this form of treatment will not yield the desired results for 99% of the patients.
Under Arm Like a roll on deodorant. A widely prescribed solution and used by many physicians. You apply it yourself daily or as prescribed. However, it is proven to be the second least effective method of increasing testosterone in a patient.
Injections The most common form of testosterone treatment. The patient is given injections, ranging between every 1 to 3 weeks. These injections are done either by the patient or in the physicians office.
Widely prescribed, patients see very different results. Many patients experience peaks and valley syndrome with testosterone. This is where the mans T level will vary widely based on the cycle of the T shots. Many men will feel worse than before starting treatment.
Another downside to this treatment is over 90% of the testosterone is wasted and not used by the body. Leads to higher incidences of heart attack, stroke and other medical issues such as blood clotting.
Pellets A device is implanted into the patient usually in the buttock. Can be very expensive. Needs to be refilled every 90 days via in office surgical procedure. The same amount is dripped into the blood stream. A large portion of the testosterone is wasted and not used by the body.
Cream Considered to be the most effective testosterone treatment available. Applied daily in the groin area. With the right program and design up to 90% of the testosterone is absorbed into the body. Many experienced physicians consider this the best program for many men and the least likely to develop blood clotting.
The Secret Sauce To Effective Testosterone Replacement
Over 90% of testosterone treatment is wasted, unless you use the secret medication called DHEA. This allows the cells to become sticky and receive the testosterone into the cell. It is applied daily in a cream format, is safe, effective and absorbs 90% of the testosterone.
At The Carolina Mens Clinic, we use the Wiley Protocol that uses a cream based testosterone therapy and DHEA. Our patients have experienced tremendous results on Wiley vs. other programs.
The American Medical Association has not documented one case of heart attack or stroke attributed to testosterone treatment. There are more cases of heart attack and stroke attributed to Low Testosterone.
The safest form of treatment for a patient with Low T is to use a cream based treatment plan under the direct guidance and care of a physician.
Any Low T treatment plan should be accompanied by regular blood testing to insure safe levels of testosterone and to check for blood clotting.
I tried shots from my family Doctor to treat my low testosterone. After one year, my T levels had not changed dramatically. It was tiresome to go into the doctors office weekly for my shots and get little or no results.
When I moved to using the Wiley protocol, within 2 months, I noticed a dramatic difference in my sex drive, focus at work and experienced greater muscle tone.
-Bobby M age 67 Charlotte, NC
I am a believer! I started the Wiley protocol under the guidance of the medical staff at The Carolina Mens Clinic and the change is amazing. I looked at all types of treatments and even tried some of the over the counter programs. Wiley is the best.
-Sean M Age 55 Mooresville, NC
I tried pills, shots and other creams. When I started Wiley, I didnt see much of a difference at first. Then one day I walked into my bathroom with my shirt off and my wife 22 years remarked at how cut my body had become using Wiley.
I notice my workouts are stronger, my recovery shorter and my erections are harder. I recently took a trip with my son and his Boy Scout troop to backpack 10 days in the wilderness. The other dads were hurting each and every morning. I was in great condition and kept up with the younger scouts.
Matt G 47 Waxhaw, NC
- Healthy Men: What women need to know about men's health - Greater Milwaukee Today - November 20th, 2020
- 24 Ways to Increase Penis Sensitivity: Tips, Techniques, and More - Healthline - October 18th, 2020
- Centrapeak Testosterone Booster Review: Is it Better than Others on the Market? - generationiron.com - October 18th, 2020
- Erectile Dysfunction: A Look at the Most Common Causes - Feed Leader - October 10th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience Announces Fiscal Q4 2020 Net Revenue of $14.9 Million, an Increase of 82% Sequentially, and 766% Year-Over-Year - BioSpace - October 6th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2020 Results and Provide Business Update on Tuesday, October 6, 2020 - Yahoo Finance - October 6th, 2020
- Whats Causing My Low Testosterone? - September 29th, 2020
- Indianapolis Low T Center & Men's Clinic | Sleep Apnea ... - September 29th, 2020
- Could This Device Help Save Covid-19 Patients Before the ICU? - Houstonia Magazine - September 6th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience Announces Manufacture and Delivery of Healight(TM) Devices for Use in COVID-19 Clinical Study - Yahoo Finance - August 17th, 2020
- How can you actively boost your low libido? - Big Think - August 11th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience Announces Regulatory Approval of ZolpiMist(R) by Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration - BioSpace - July 30th, 2020
- New Osteoporosis Recommendations From AACE Help Therapy Selection - Medscape - July 25th, 2020
- Hormone therapy no cure-all for 'low T' in ageing men - Health24 - July 20th, 2020
- Strain engineering of the magnetic multipole moments and anomalous Hall effect in pyrochlore iridate thin films - Science Advances - July 20th, 2020
- Does Low Testosterone Cause Night Sweats? - July 7th, 2020
- Treating low testosterone levels - Harvard Health - July 7th, 2020
- Some people who experienced no coronavirus symptoms may now be immune to Covid-19 - here's what the study says - Derry Journal - July 4th, 2020
- AGING: Hormone therapy no cure-all for low T in men - Palm Beach Post - July 2nd, 2020
- COVID 19 Effect on Low T Therapy Market: an Increase in Technology Development Will Heighten Growth of Key Players: AbbVie, Endo International, Eli... - June 23rd, 2020
- Freddy McConnell Gave Birth to His Son. Then His Life Changed. - Esquire - June 18th, 2020
- Low T Therapy Market: What Will Happen to Key Players After COVID 19 Ends: AbbVie, Endo International, Eli Lilly - Cole of Duty - June 9th, 2020
- Ego might drive men to testosterone therapy, but it helps with certain conditions - The Columbus Dispatch - June 8th, 2020
- What Are T-Cells and Can They Protect You from COVID-19? - Labmate Online - June 8th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience to Report Fiscal Q3 FY 2020 Results and Business Update - Yahoo Finance - May 7th, 2020
- COVID-19: T cells offer clues to the potential power of Roche's Actemra - FierceBiotech - May 6th, 2020
- Peek on Low T Therapy Market Future, Extensive Studies and Prediction of Top Manufacturers Condition: AbbVie, Endo International, Eli Lilly - 3rd... - May 6th, 2020
- New clues on how to treat COVID-19 from T cell counts - The Nation - May 3rd, 2020
- Aytu BioScience Signs Development Agreement with Sterling Medical Devices to Advance the Development of Healight as a Potential Coronavirus Treatment... - April 29th, 2020
- Low T Center Is Committed To Meeting The Needs Of Colorado Patients During The COVID-19 Emergency - P&T Community - April 20th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience Announces Positive Results from an Independently Conducted Clinical Study of the Company's Licensed COVID-19 IgG/IgM Point-of-Care... - April 17th, 2020
- The testosterone myth - The Week Magazine - April 12th, 2020
- Low T Therapy Market Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast 2020 2024 - Monroe Scoop - March 26th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience Submits Notice of Commercialization to the FDA, Allowing for Company's Distribution of its 2-10 Minute COVID-19 IgG/IgM Point-of-Care... - March 23rd, 2020
- No, not everything about mens sexual behaviour can be explained by testosterone - Scroll.in - March 23rd, 2020
- Letters to the editor - Boston Herald - March 9th, 2020
- Low Testosterone - Symptoms & Treatment | Everyday Health - March 6th, 2020
- Lost revenue from low T fares must be recouped - Boston Herald - March 1st, 2020
- Indiana Regenerative Medicine Institute Offers Innovative Approaches in Regenerative Medicine, Hormone Replacement and Pain Management - Carmel... - March 1st, 2020
- Low Testosterone Causes | Everyday Health - February 24th, 2020
- Diagnosis, treatment and how to avoid osteoporosis - The Gazette - January 30th, 2020
- The Signs a Testosterone Booster is Needed - Science Times - January 22nd, 2020
- New Guideline for Testosterone Treatment in Men With 'Low T' - Medscape - January 9th, 2020
- John R. Hampton III, MD, is recognized by Continental Who's Who - PRNewswire - November 27th, 2019
- Expert Insights on Osteoporosis From the ACR/ARP 2019 Annual Meeting - Rheumatology Advisor - November 27th, 2019
- Low T Specialist - Dallas, TX & Frisco, TX: Men's T-Clinic ... - October 5th, 2019
- Does Insurance Cover Low T Treatment - Mantality Health - October 5th, 2019
- Low Testosterone Therapy (TRT) and Treatment from Low T Center - September 27th, 2019
- Low T Center, 549 East County Line Road, Building 4 Suite D ... - March 31st, 2019
- Low T Symptoms | Low Testosterone | Signs of Low T - March 12th, 2019
- Low T Treatment in Texas & Illinois | SynergenX Health ... - February 18th, 2019
- The Lowdown on Low-T - Discover Health - Rush University ... - February 18th, 2019
- The Low T Scam? - Testosterone Centers of Texas - Low T ... - February 18th, 2019
- Low T 99 - Testosterone Therapy: Bellevue, Seattle, Tacoma ... - December 31st, 2018
- Men, Low T, and the Facts | Lifespan - October 1st, 2018
- Denver Low T Medical Clinic and Testosterone Therapy Center - August 6th, 2018
- You've Heard About "Low T" But What About "Low E"? - April 23rd, 2018
- Low T 99 - 10 Photos - Health & Medical - 1239 120th Ave NE ... - April 23rd, 2018
- Low T-Helper (CD4) Cell Level - Symptoms and Diagnosis - March 2nd, 2018
- ED Clinic Nashville TN, Erectile Dysfunction Treatment, Low T - February 10th, 2018
- Low-Testosterone (Low-T) - Controversy Over ... - AARP - January 11th, 2018
- Low testosterone symptoms | Effects of low testosterone - January 11th, 2018
- About Low Testosterone | Low T Center - December 29th, 2017
- Low Testosterone Replacement Therapy | Low T ... - Men's T Clinic - November 12th, 2017
- low t | eBay - November 12th, 2017
- Low Testosterone (Low T) Treatments - onhealth.com - November 2nd, 2017
- Low-T (Low Testosterone) Quiz: Symptoms, Signs & Treatment - October 22nd, 2017
- Erectile Dysfunction/Low T Men's Health Georgia - September 4th, 2017
- 10 easy ways to transform old band T-shirts into something new - Alternative Press - August 30th, 2017
- AbbVie Hit With $150 Million Loss in Low-T Cardiac Trial - Lexology (registration) - August 19th, 2017
- Low T Center returning to sponsor Sorenson - ESPN - August 18th, 2017
- Older men with 'low T' can improve their sex lives with testosterone therapy, study says - Men's Fitness - August 18th, 2017
- Center for Men | Tulsa Men's Clinic | Tulsa Low T - August 17th, 2017
- `Make Men Great Again' Speakers Bash Trans People While Pumping Up America's Girly Men - Southern Poverty Law Center - August 10th, 2017
- Doctors Address Low Testosterone Ads - CBS St. Louis - August 9th, 2017
- Low T - Testosterone Replacement Therapy - Ehormones - August 2nd, 2017
- What does a low T cell count mean? DoctorNDTV Queries - August 2nd, 2017
- Column: Testosterone treatment reserved for men with symptoms ... - The Daily Courier - July 5th, 2017
- Testosterone treatment reserved for men with symptoms - Sarasota Herald-Tribune - July 5th, 2017
- Low T Trial: Testosterone Gel Increases Plaque in Arteries - DrugWatch.com - June 2nd, 2017