Hot mama alert!
Jessie James Decker has a smokin' hot bodand she's finally opening up about her diet and fitness secrets. The mom of two and star of Eric and Jessie knows that it's hard to eat right and exercise, that's why she swears by the South Beach Diet and just 20 minutes of circuits every day.
"It's tough, but I think the great thing about South Beach [Diet] is that I have the food at my home and I keep the snacks with me," she shared. "But the great thing is even if you don't have South Beach physically in your hands, you can still do South Beach."
"It's heavy proteins, It's veggies and It's very low carbs. That's the philosophy I used to lose all of my baby weight," the songstress explained. "And so when I am on the road, I do grab the bars and the snacks to stay on top of it, that way I don't grab like a bag of Cheetos or something."
She continued, "It's really easy and you don't have to give up everything that you love. That's the important part. If you starve yourself, you're just going to go crazy."It takes more than simply eating right to get abs like those. So what is her go to exercise routine?
"I always say, you just need 20 minutes a day. That is it. 20 minutes to do really fast circuits and you can bring some weights with you to work. I don't know, sneak where you are. I'll do it in the hotel room," she shared. "There is many places you can do this, but you can write a list of little circuits to do, like 20 jumping jacks, 10 push ups, and you just do it over and over and over again until you break a sweat. 20 minutes, that's all you need."
Even her professional athlete husband Eric Decker has trouble keeping up with her! "She's very athletic. We did a workout with my trainer not too long ago and I'm huffing and puffing and she's just like, "Okay, what's next?"' he revealed.
"I'm just a little energizer bunny, I just have a lot of energy," Jessie explained. "I'm going to be that little old lady that's just like walking around and just like full of energy, probably with bright red hair or something crazy."
Even with their focused commitment tohealthy eating and exercise, they still indulge in the occasional cheat day. "My cheat days are bread, bread, bread and cookies. I love bread! I have these little cheese trays at home," Jessie dished.
As for Eric, fatty foods is the way to go. "Donuts. Donuts and cake," the NFL star revealed. "He cheats all day long and his body still looks like this," Jessie joked. "He could eat like 6,000 calories a day if he wanted and nothing would happen to him."
Get all their secrets in the video above!
Watch the season three premiere of Eric & Jessie Wednesday, Sept. 6 at 10 p.m., only on E!
- Lose Weight & Get Fit with Tom Kerridge: Brothers in-law lose 17lb in one week - how? - Express - January 16th, 2020
- Sirtfood diet linked to Adele transformation: Does it work? - Fox Business - January 16th, 2020
- New year, new you: Could intermittent fasting be the key to weight loss? - WKYC.com - January 16th, 2020
- Nutrition: Joe Wicks on why you shouldn't try restrictive dieting this Janaury - The Irish News - January 16th, 2020
- Seven Ways to Fortify Your Wellbeing in 2020 and Beyond - Thrive Global - January 16th, 2020
- Stop worrying about diets and detoxes: here's how to be 'healthy enough' - Telegraph.co.uk - January 16th, 2020
- Fitness: A healthy and well-timed diet fuels muscles of master athletes - Montreal Gazette - January 16th, 2020
- 6 Healthy habits that also help you hit your weight-loss goals - All4Women - January 16th, 2020
- Why We Make (and Break) New Years Resolutions, and 4 Tips to Help You Achieve Your Goals - Newswise - January 16th, 2020
- The #1 Health Move to Make in 2020 - LVHN News - January 16th, 2020
- Food: Joe Wicks on why you shouldn't try restrictive dieting this January - The National - January 16th, 2020
- Lose weight with the Paleo diet: everything you need to know - T3 - January 16th, 2020
- The problem with talking about your 'naughty' afternoon snack at work - The Age - January 16th, 2020
- Jillian Michaels Shares Rare Photo Taken Before Her Fitness Journey and Fame - msnNOW - January 16th, 2020
- POLL: Research shows 3-in-4 people quit health kicks last year - are you trying to lose weight? - Evening Telegraph - January 16th, 2020
- Health and wellness: Everything you need to know about bone health - Indulgexpress - January 16th, 2020
- Weight loss: You can lose 3 kgs in a week with this diet plan - Times of India - January 12th, 2020
- The DASH diet is one of the healthiest ways to eat - INSIDER - January 12th, 2020
- Emma Willis health: TV star reveals what caused her illness and how she treated it - Express - January 12th, 2020
- These 5 healthy habits help put chronic conditions on hold - Clinical Daily News - McKnight's Long Term Care News - January 12th, 2020
- Failing New Year's Resolutions Need a Monday Reset - Healthline - January 12th, 2020
- How to lose visceral fat: Best oil to cook with if you want to reduce harmful belly fat - Express - January 12th, 2020
- Screen time minutes are the new calories, and its high time I went on a diet - The Guardian - January 12th, 2020
- Austin Mahone's Diet and Fitness Routine - menshealth.com - January 12th, 2020
- John Cope: Colorectal cancer is preventable and treatable - Brattleboro Reformer - January 12th, 2020
- Dietitians' Advice for Weight Loss and Healthy Eating - LIVESTRONG.COM - January 12th, 2020
- Six beauty products to use while exercising | Style - The Times - January 12th, 2020
- The longest-lived people run on a high-carb diet, and it's a big part of their secret to living to 100 - INSIDER - January 12th, 2020
- Food: Joe Wicks on why you shouldn't try restrictive dieting this January - HeraldScotland - January 12th, 2020
- How to avoid the Dry January failure triggers and stay booze-free all month - Telegraph.co.uk - January 12th, 2020
- Joe Wicks on why you shouldn't try restrictive dieting this January - Irish Examiner - January 12th, 2020
- 'I Did Whole30 After Having My Son And Got My Body And CrossFit Strength Back' - Women's Health - January 12th, 2020
- Kylie Jenner's Diet Isn't As Healthy As We Thought And We're Loving It - Sahiwal Tv - January 12th, 2020
- Intermittent Fasting Offers Benefits Beyond Weight Loss, Article Suggests - Everyday Health - January 12th, 2020
- Exercise books are 'old fashioned' and paperless schools are the future, leading headmistress says - Telegraph.co.uk - January 12th, 2020
- Joe Wicks On Why You Should Avoid Crash Diets - Coach - January 7th, 2020
- Creating healthy habits for 2020: Health Matters - cleveland.com - January 7th, 2020
- Long working hours and too much screen time are taking a toll on Indians well-being - Scroll.in - January 7th, 2020
- Bipasha Basu Birthday Special: Workout and Diet of Bollywood Actress That Makes Her One of the Fittest - LatestLY - January 7th, 2020
- Looking into the eyes for early signs of Alzheimers disease - The Boston Globe - January 7th, 2020
- Couple Turns Tragedy Into Triumph by Giving Back to UK in Honor of Their Sons - UKNow - January 7th, 2020
- How to lose visceral fat: Cut back on these types of drinks to reduce harmful belly fat - Express - January 7th, 2020
- Mapped By State: Half U.S. Population Will Be Obese By 2030 - Moguldom - January 7th, 2020
- Farxiga Gets Priority Review for Heart Failure Indication - Monthly Prescribing Reference - January 7th, 2020
- Don't make a new year's resolution in January - Fast Company - January 7th, 2020
- Medical Conditions That Can Cause Weight Gain - Bioidentical Hormone Health - January 7th, 2020
- Having a family chat is of more use than a costly home DNA test - IOL - January 7th, 2020
- Sobriety is the new calorie counting and it's becoming toxic - Stuff.co.nz - January 7th, 2020
- Lose weight, save money with these nutrition tips - NEWS.com.au - January 7th, 2020
- A high-calorie diet may lead to overeating and obesity due to disruption of body clock - Times Now - January 7th, 2020
- Exam Stress by Shreya Karuman, The Kingston Academy - Your Local Guardian - January 7th, 2020
- Detox science: How to boost the body's natural detoxification system - Inverse - January 7th, 2020
- Metabolic switching may be the key to weight loss and good health - Firstpost - January 7th, 2020
- Pledge to be more healthy in 2020 with realistic health resolutions - TheHealthSite - January 7th, 2020
- Focus on Healthy Habits and Realistic Goals to Lose Weight in the New Year - PGH City Paper - January 4th, 2020
- A Utah truck driver learns that successful weight loss requires more than diet and exercise - Mash Viral - January 4th, 2020
- Exercising more and saving money are the most popular 2020 New Year's Resolutions - YouGov US - January 4th, 2020
- Mirror Book Club: Best diet and fitness books this week to aid New Year resolutions - Mirror Online - January 4th, 2020
- What is the Blood Type Diet and does it work? - ABC News - January 4th, 2020
- One change makes it more likely you will stick to a diet or fitness plan - Wales Online - January 4th, 2020
- Taylor Swift's Leg Workout Includes All of Her Favorite Things - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - January 4th, 2020
- 14 Proven Ways to Lose Weight Without Exercise in 2020, According to Experts - Prevention.com - January 4th, 2020
- Opinion: Science can help you stick to your New Year's resolutions - The Globe and Mail - January 4th, 2020
- Change your habits to change your year - Greenville News - January 4th, 2020
- How to live longer: Eat this amount of fruit and veg every day to increase longevity - Express - January 4th, 2020
- The pros and cons of a 'liquid diet' - Villages-News - January 4th, 2020
- Can exercise target the causes of high blood pressure? Majed Al Hamad shares - SWNS Stories - January 4th, 2020
- Diet mantra of the day: Bananas are ideal for the muscles at work - TheHealthSite - January 4th, 2020
- [2020 Outlook] Top health and fitness trends to get you in the best shape - YourStory - January 4th, 2020
- Breaking Down Belly Fat: Types, Causes and How to Get Rid of It Once and for All - LIVESTRONG.COM - January 4th, 2020
- Grantham man loses more than 11kg in weight as part of world-leading programme to prevent diabetes - Grantham Journal - January 4th, 2020
- A Simple Diet and Workout Routine Helped This Guy Lose 120 Pounds in One Year - menshealth.com - January 2nd, 2020
- Why a mental health resolution might be superior to a diet resolution - Salon - January 2nd, 2020
- The relationship between eating and exercise | Lake Mills Leader - The Cambridge News - January 2nd, 2020
- Covering Colorado How to keep healthy eating and fitness New Year's resolutions Caiti Blase 9:40 - KOAA.com Colorado Springs and Pueblo News - January 2nd, 2020
- Want to shed some pounds? Cut the sugar, fatty foods - Newsday - January 2nd, 2020
- A good New Year's resolution - adopt a healthy aging regimen - Kotatv - January 2nd, 2020
- My 600-lb Life: John and Lonnie rejoice second chance in life after shedding over 500 pounds together - MEAWW - January 2nd, 2020
- How to live longer: Following this diet has been proven to increase life expectancy - Express - January 2nd, 2020
- Make Healthy Aging a New Year's Resolution in 2020 - WSYM-TV - January 2nd, 2020