Are you looking for a health care provider who offers innovative alternatives and a customized approach to your health issues? Indiana Regenerative Medicine Institute (IRMI) believes in offering specialized alternatives to health care. Its medical team, headed by Doctor of Chiropractic Preston Peachee, utilizes the latest developments in regenerative medicine, hormone replacement and pain management.
Dr. Peachee is a native of Jasper, Indiana. He graduatedfrom Logan College of Chiropractic and has been in practice since 2003. Hisareas of specialty include patients with chronic and severe back, neck andjoint pain as well as other complex neurological conditions.
Dr. Peachee has earned a reputation as an innovative thinkeras well as a compassionate practitioner who brings his wide expertise andexperience to the Greater Indianapolis area. His ability to help those in needof regenerative medicine, neuropathy pain relief, low testosterone or otherphysical ailments, such as back pain or fibromyalgia, makes him not only uniquebut highly sought-after.
A key member of the IRMI team is Leann Emery, FNP. Emery isa family nurse practitioner with more than 20 years of experience in hormonereplacement and alternative pain management. Emery provides optimal patientcare through personal consultations and assessments to identify her patientsspecific health needs. She was rated in the top 10% of providers in the U.S.with patient satisfaction.
Regenerative medicine is making huge leaps in our understanding of the human body, and it is offering real, possible treatments that would have seemed like science fiction a few short years ago, according to IRMI. Most patients we see have tried other more traditional treatments and have either not gotten any better or have gotten even worse. Unfortunately, a lot of people we see depend on multiple medications per day to try and function but still are not happy with how they feel or how they live their lives. It is unfortunately the nature of deteriorating and degenerative joints, they will get worse with time, and generally the pain increases as well.
Depending on the injury, Dr. Peachee will often combinelaser therapy with the regenerative medicine protocols to improve the outcomesand try and speed the recovery process.
We offer mesenchymal stem cell therapy, Dr. Peachee said. With the combination of laser therapy, mesenchymal stem cell therapy is incredibly effective for rotator cuff problems and treating knee pain. Eighty percent of our stem patients are dealing with knee pain or Osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis-or O.A. of the knee- is a huge problem for a lot of people, and we get great results from these therapies. Most people can even avoidknee surgery.
Dr. Peachee recently introduced hormone treatments for low testosterone. Family Nurse Practitioner Leann Emery has been doing [hormone] treatments for 20 years, and that area of medicine became a natural fit for IRMI.
I have several patients who were seeking this type ofcaremany who are police officers and firefighterswho couldnt find thetherapy and individualized care and attention that they needed.
Dr. Peachee explained that low T treatments help patients with unique and even complicated cases of Erectile Dysfunction (E.D.). Most people seek us out for treatment because they are tired, worn out, stressed out and just simply lack the energy they used to have.
We are able to fill a niche with patients who hadcomplicated cases that were not responding well with their primary careproviders or other places, Dr. Peachee shared. We have a patient who hasstruggled for a long time with fertility issues but has done very well [withtreatments], and we just got good news that he and his wife are expecting aftertrying for a really long time. So, he is really enthused about that.
The typical candidates for low T treatments, according toDr. Peachee, are men who feel worn out, are lethargic and have lost theirzest for life.
Our patients dont have the same pep that they had 10 or20 years ago, Dr. Peachee stated. They struggle getting up in the morning andmight be struggling in the afternoon after having six cups of coffee or threeRed Bulls just to get through the day. We have a lot of people that want to getback into the gym and get the maximum benefit of their workouts. We can helpthem improve their overall health and energy so that they can enjoyrecreational activities like working out or practice with the Little Leaguewith their kids. Many times we hear from spouses, friends and family how muchbetter they feel and that they seem happier and get more out of life again.
It goes without saying that proper hormonal balance canimprove a patients personal relationships as well and improve the overallmental health of a patient by reducing stress, anxiety and depression oftencaused by symptoms related to low testosterone levels.
We focus on injectable [low T] treatments because we canmodify the dosage and give more frequent doses to keep our patients at a levelthats going to give them the maximum benefit and improvement for theirconditions, Dr. Peachee explained.
With the modern changes in medicine over the last 20 and 50years, were helping people to live a lot longer and adding 20 to 30 years totheir lives, but we have not given them an improved quality of life as theyage. By working with their hormones and getting them in balance, their qualityof life becomes way better, and were seeing a positive improvement for manypeople with these treatments.
Patients suffering from severe disc injuries, such a bulgingor herniated disc or discs, or who suffer from degenerative disc disease mayhave undergone treatment from chiropractors or have seen physical therapistsbefore coming to Indiana Regenerative Medicine Institute.
Our typical patient who comes in for this type of treatmenthas seen other therapists or chiropractors but hasnt found lasting relief,Dr. Peachee said. Many of our patients want to get off the rollercoaster ofopioids and pain medications. They are looking for a solution without narcoticsand risk of addiction or other possible negative side effects of narcoticsand/or surgery. We are generally able to alleviate the pain in 90% of patientsand are able to keep them from having surgery or from taking addictivemedications.
Laser therapy allows Dr. Peachee to work on the damaged tissue so that it can heal, and the method reduces inflammation and swelling in a way that traditional treatments cannot.
Its an innovative new therapy within the last decade thatallows us to do some amazing things, Dr. Peachee stated. We perform ourprocedures in our office and have several different devices for the specificneeds and issues of our patients. For instance, we have a unique device forpeople with knee pain that can help the majority of our patients walk betterand live more pain-free. We get a phenomenal outcome with this procedure.
One of the other major differentiators that sets IndianaRegenerative Medicine Institute apart from other offices and clinics is thatthey are advocates for their patients, especially when it comes to dealing withtheir patients insurance providers.
A lot of our low T patients are able to get their insurancecarriers to cover the services so that it doesnt cost them as much out ofpocket for the care they seek, Dr. Peachee said. Weve partnered with abilling company that has helped us to be able to navigate the craziness of ourmodern insurance companies, and by doing so, were able to keep the cost downfor a lot of patients. Not every insurance plan will cover this type of care,but a lot of them will. When its possible and ethical, we do whatever we canto benefit our patients to help keep the cost low. I have spent a lot of freetime writing letters on behalf of our patients. We go above and beyond with ourservice and care of our patients.
The Indiana Regenerative Medicine Institute team will make housecalls or come to a patients place of work when the situation calls for thatlevel of care.
We will go and draw blood for blood work, bring medications and even do exams in some situations, Dr. Peachee said. As I mentioned before, we see a lot of police officers and firemen all over the statefrom Mishawaka to South Bend and all over Indiana. We go once a month to see these patients at their departments and stations so that we see them all in one day versus making 10 to 15 guys drive hours to come in to see us. Its a service we can offer because we are a small clinic and we are focused on that one-on-one patient attention and relationship building. We have great relationships with our patients, and thats something that we work very hard at.
Building trust and transparency is crucial to the success ofhis practice, Dr. Peachee emphasized. The trust that we build with ourpatients is crucial to not only the success of the practice but to thepatients outcomes. And not just with hormone therapy but also with ournonsurgical spinal decompression patients. These are patients with significant discinjuries, and we need them to tell us everything we need to know so we can givemore accurate and complete care for a better outcome.
I would say to anybody if you have any doubts or reservations to take some of the burden and some of the anxiety out of the equation and schedule an initial consultationabsolutely free of charge, Dr. Peachee encouraged.
Dont put off living your best life any longer. Visit Indiana Regenerative Medicine Institutes website at indianaregen.com or call (317) 653-4503 for more information about its services and specialized treatments and schedule your free consultationtoday!
- Healthy Men: What women need to know about men's health - Greater Milwaukee Today - November 20th, 2020
- 24 Ways to Increase Penis Sensitivity: Tips, Techniques, and More - Healthline - October 18th, 2020
- Centrapeak Testosterone Booster Review: Is it Better than Others on the Market? - generationiron.com - October 18th, 2020
- Erectile Dysfunction: A Look at the Most Common Causes - Feed Leader - October 10th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience Announces Fiscal Q4 2020 Net Revenue of $14.9 Million, an Increase of 82% Sequentially, and 766% Year-Over-Year - BioSpace - October 6th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2020 Results and Provide Business Update on Tuesday, October 6, 2020 - Yahoo Finance - October 6th, 2020
- Whats Causing My Low Testosterone? - September 29th, 2020
- Indianapolis Low T Center & Men's Clinic | Sleep Apnea ... - September 29th, 2020
- Could This Device Help Save Covid-19 Patients Before the ICU? - Houstonia Magazine - September 6th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience Announces Manufacture and Delivery of Healight(TM) Devices for Use in COVID-19 Clinical Study - Yahoo Finance - August 17th, 2020
- How can you actively boost your low libido? - Big Think - August 11th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience Announces Regulatory Approval of ZolpiMist(R) by Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration - BioSpace - July 30th, 2020
- New Osteoporosis Recommendations From AACE Help Therapy Selection - Medscape - July 25th, 2020
- Hormone therapy no cure-all for 'low T' in ageing men - Health24 - July 20th, 2020
- Strain engineering of the magnetic multipole moments and anomalous Hall effect in pyrochlore iridate thin films - Science Advances - July 20th, 2020
- Does Low Testosterone Cause Night Sweats? - July 7th, 2020
- Treating low testosterone levels - Harvard Health - July 7th, 2020
- Some people who experienced no coronavirus symptoms may now be immune to Covid-19 - here's what the study says - Derry Journal - July 4th, 2020
- AGING: Hormone therapy no cure-all for low T in men - Palm Beach Post - July 2nd, 2020
- COVID 19 Effect on Low T Therapy Market: an Increase in Technology Development Will Heighten Growth of Key Players: AbbVie, Endo International, Eli... - June 23rd, 2020
- Freddy McConnell Gave Birth to His Son. Then His Life Changed. - Esquire - June 18th, 2020
- Low T Therapy Market: What Will Happen to Key Players After COVID 19 Ends: AbbVie, Endo International, Eli Lilly - Cole of Duty - June 9th, 2020
- Ego might drive men to testosterone therapy, but it helps with certain conditions - The Columbus Dispatch - June 8th, 2020
- What Are T-Cells and Can They Protect You from COVID-19? - Labmate Online - June 8th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience to Report Fiscal Q3 FY 2020 Results and Business Update - Yahoo Finance - May 7th, 2020
- COVID-19: T cells offer clues to the potential power of Roche's Actemra - FierceBiotech - May 6th, 2020
- Peek on Low T Therapy Market Future, Extensive Studies and Prediction of Top Manufacturers Condition: AbbVie, Endo International, Eli Lilly - 3rd... - May 6th, 2020
- New clues on how to treat COVID-19 from T cell counts - The Nation - May 3rd, 2020
- Aytu BioScience Signs Development Agreement with Sterling Medical Devices to Advance the Development of Healight as a Potential Coronavirus Treatment... - April 29th, 2020
- Low T Center Is Committed To Meeting The Needs Of Colorado Patients During The COVID-19 Emergency - P&T Community - April 20th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience Announces Positive Results from an Independently Conducted Clinical Study of the Company's Licensed COVID-19 IgG/IgM Point-of-Care... - April 17th, 2020
- The testosterone myth - The Week Magazine - April 12th, 2020
- Low T Therapy Market Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast 2020 2024 - Monroe Scoop - March 26th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience Submits Notice of Commercialization to the FDA, Allowing for Company's Distribution of its 2-10 Minute COVID-19 IgG/IgM Point-of-Care... - March 23rd, 2020
- No, not everything about mens sexual behaviour can be explained by testosterone - Scroll.in - March 23rd, 2020
- Letters to the editor - Boston Herald - March 9th, 2020
- Low Testosterone - Symptoms & Treatment | Everyday Health - March 6th, 2020
- Lost revenue from low T fares must be recouped - Boston Herald - March 1st, 2020
- Low Testosterone Causes | Everyday Health - February 24th, 2020
- Diagnosis, treatment and how to avoid osteoporosis - The Gazette - January 30th, 2020
- The Signs a Testosterone Booster is Needed - Science Times - January 22nd, 2020
- New Guideline for Testosterone Treatment in Men With 'Low T' - Medscape - January 9th, 2020
- John R. Hampton III, MD, is recognized by Continental Who's Who - PRNewswire - November 27th, 2019
- Expert Insights on Osteoporosis From the ACR/ARP 2019 Annual Meeting - Rheumatology Advisor - November 27th, 2019
- Low T Specialist - Dallas, TX & Frisco, TX: Men's T-Clinic ... - October 5th, 2019
- Does Insurance Cover Low T Treatment - Mantality Health - October 5th, 2019
- Low Testosterone Therapy (TRT) and Treatment from Low T Center - September 27th, 2019
- Low T Center, 549 East County Line Road, Building 4 Suite D ... - March 31st, 2019
- Low T Symptoms | Low Testosterone | Signs of Low T - March 12th, 2019
- Low T Treatment in Texas & Illinois | SynergenX Health ... - February 18th, 2019
- The Lowdown on Low-T - Discover Health - Rush University ... - February 18th, 2019
- The Low T Scam? - Testosterone Centers of Texas - Low T ... - February 18th, 2019
- Low T 99 - Testosterone Therapy: Bellevue, Seattle, Tacoma ... - December 31st, 2018
- Men, Low T, and the Facts | Lifespan - October 1st, 2018
- Denver Low T Medical Clinic and Testosterone Therapy Center - August 6th, 2018
- You've Heard About "Low T" But What About "Low E"? - April 23rd, 2018
- Low T 99 - 10 Photos - Health & Medical - 1239 120th Ave NE ... - April 23rd, 2018
- Low Testosterone Treatment - Carolina Men's Clinic - April 23rd, 2018
- Low T-Helper (CD4) Cell Level - Symptoms and Diagnosis - March 2nd, 2018
- ED Clinic Nashville TN, Erectile Dysfunction Treatment, Low T - February 10th, 2018
- Low-Testosterone (Low-T) - Controversy Over ... - AARP - January 11th, 2018
- Low testosterone symptoms | Effects of low testosterone - January 11th, 2018
- About Low Testosterone | Low T Center - December 29th, 2017
- Low Testosterone Replacement Therapy | Low T ... - Men's T Clinic - November 12th, 2017
- low t | eBay - November 12th, 2017
- Low Testosterone (Low T) Treatments - onhealth.com - November 2nd, 2017
- Low-T (Low Testosterone) Quiz: Symptoms, Signs & Treatment - October 22nd, 2017
- Erectile Dysfunction/Low T Men's Health Georgia - September 4th, 2017
- 10 easy ways to transform old band T-shirts into something new - Alternative Press - August 30th, 2017
- AbbVie Hit With $150 Million Loss in Low-T Cardiac Trial - Lexology (registration) - August 19th, 2017
- Low T Center returning to sponsor Sorenson - ESPN - August 18th, 2017
- Older men with 'low T' can improve their sex lives with testosterone therapy, study says - Men's Fitness - August 18th, 2017
- Center for Men | Tulsa Men's Clinic | Tulsa Low T - August 17th, 2017
- `Make Men Great Again' Speakers Bash Trans People While Pumping Up America's Girly Men - Southern Poverty Law Center - August 10th, 2017
- Doctors Address Low Testosterone Ads - CBS St. Louis - August 9th, 2017
- Low T - Testosterone Replacement Therapy - Ehormones - August 2nd, 2017
- What does a low T cell count mean? DoctorNDTV Queries - August 2nd, 2017
- Column: Testosterone treatment reserved for men with symptoms ... - The Daily Courier - July 5th, 2017
- Testosterone treatment reserved for men with symptoms - Sarasota Herald-Tribune - July 5th, 2017
- Low T Trial: Testosterone Gel Increases Plaque in Arteries - DrugWatch.com - June 2nd, 2017