Jump Start a Younger You
Human growth hormone (hGH) is a natural hormone produced by your pituitary gland. As you age, the level of hGH in your body declines. By the time you are middle age, your bodys production of hGH is reduced by 85 percent. As hGH declines, you may experience increased body fat, wrinkly skin, hair loss, lack of energy, low libido, and decreased muscle mass. But when hGH production is again increased, every part of the body begins to respond positively: You may burn fat for energy and turn back time, which may slow the aging process.
Unfortunately, taking human growth hormones can be risky, since known side effects include cancer, carpal tunnel syndrome, abnormal bone and tissue growth, breast tissue enlargement in men, heart problems, and increased risk of diabetes. HGH peptides, small proteins made of amino acids, have proven to be safer because they stimulate the bodys natural production of hGH.
Sermorelin peptide therapy uses a special blend of amino acids that, when injected into the fatty layer of tissue just below the skin, stimulates the pituitary gland to produce and secrete hGH. Sermorelin therapy is natural, safe, and effective, and it eliminates the risks associated with hGH supplementation.
hGH Peptide Therapy Benefits may:
Many adults over the age of 35 can benefit from increased hGH levels not just for restoring youth, but also for improving their overall health and well-being. Whether youre athletic or not, an on-the-go mom or a busy executive, Sermorelin therapy can help you maintain a healthy weight, sleep better, and have more energy.
Possible Patient Benefits Over Time
Week 1: QUALITY OF SLEEP
Week 2: RECOVERY FROM WORKOUTS
Week 4: MENTAL CLARITY
Week 6: SKIN ELASTICITY
Week 8: BODY COMPOSITION
As with all of Equilibriums programs, our Anti-Aging hGH Peptide Program is customized to each clients specific needs and includes personalized data about whats going on inside your body. Contact us for a free consultation to learn how our peptide program can help you burn fat and feel younger!
What is Sermorelin?
Sermorelin is a form of growth hormone-releasing factor (GRF) that contains the first 29 amino acids. (GRF produced in the brain contains 44 amino acids.)
Sermorelin is a prescription drug injected into the fatty layer of tissue under the skin. It stimulates the pituitary gland to produce increased amounts of growth hormone, which causes the liver to increase production of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1).
Sermorelin therapy has been specifically approved for medical use to increase growth hormone levels in children deficient in growth hormone production. Using it to increase growth hormone and IGF-1 levels in adults is an off-label use
What are the benefits of Sermorelin therapy?
The increased amount of IGF-1 in the bloodstream as a result of Sermorelin therapy boosts metabolism and the growth of new cells. This can increase lean muscle mass, reduce body fat, increase bone density, enhance the immune system, and strengthen the heart as well as other organs.
Is Sermorelin therapy the same as hGH therapy?
No. Sermorelin is a small peptide that contains only 29 amino acids; hGH (human growth hormone) is a much larger molecule that contains 191 amino acids.
Is Sermorelin therapy the same as hGH releasers?
No. Over-the-counter hGH releasers are usually the amino acids L-arginine, L-glutamine, L-ornithine, glycine, and L-dopa, as well as such substances as ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate and the herbs macuna pruriens and tribulus terrestris. Although high doses of these compounds sometimes do cause the pituitary gland to release hGH, the effects are intermittent and unreliable. In addition, high doses of amino acids can create kidney problems, presenting a risk to adults who regularly use such products.
In contrast, Sermorelin works like naturally occurring growth hormone-releasing hormone. It also has an excellent safety profile with few side effects.
Why should someone consider Sermorelin therapy as an hGH therapy alternative?
Sermorelin therapy offers all the benefits of hGH therapy but without the overdosing concerns associated with hGH therapy. Patients using Sermorelin will never produce more growth hormone than their bodies can safely process, as the increased volume of hGH is produced by the patients own pituitary gland and amounts are regulated by the bodys endocrine system.
Because Sermorelin stimulates the pituitary gland, it prevents the hormone decline that occurs during aging, preserving not only youthful anatomy but also youthful physiology. In addition, Sermorelins off-label use is not prohibited by federal law.
Is Sermorelin injected like hGH?
Currently, the only method for effectively administering Sermorelin is by injection into the fatty layer of tissue just under the skin. However, because the molecule is much smaller than hGH, it may someday be possible to administer it successfully using a nasal spray. This method is currently being tested.
Are the dosages of hGH and Sermorelin comparable?
Although the molecules work at different sites in the body (hGH at the liver and Sermorelin at the pituitary), the amount of material needed to raise IGF-1 is approximately the same. hGH is generally prescribed in daily doses of 1-2 international units (IU), while Sermorelin is typically prescribed in doses of 100-300 micrograms per day.
How do the costs of hGH therapy and Sermorelin therapy compare?
Sermorelin therapy is significantly less expensive than hGH therapy. A vial of hGH usually lasts about 12-14 days. In contrast, one multidose vial of Sermorelin lasts 15-30 days.
What causes hGH to lose potency?
Loss of hGH potency after about six months of continuous use is not unusual.
Normally, hGH levels increase and decrease many times throughout the day, which means your bodys tissue receptors have time to rest. However, when hGH is injected, blood levels of the hormone are elevated to unnaturally high values for several hours each day, and production of IGF-1 also increases. This unnatural exposure to hGH and IGF-1 causes tissue receptors to down regulate in an attempt to prevent overstimulation, resulting in decreased potency.
Does Sermorelin lose potency?
No. In Sermorelin therapy, hGH is released from the pituitary in episodes, which allows the tissue receptors time to rest.
Does Sermorelin therapy have any non-endocrine benefits?
Yes. Many reports in peer-reviewed medical and scientific journals show that Sermorelin promotes non-REM slow-wave sleep.
How is Sermorelin therapy administered?
Sermorelin is administered by injection once daily before bedtime. The time of injection is important because Sermorelin facilitates the nocturnal release of hGH. Dosage is based on each patients needs.
What are the possible side effects of Sermorelin therapy?
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome: facial flushing; headache; nausea; pain, redness, or swelling at injection site; paleness; strange taste in mouth; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur: severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue).
Are there restrictions to taking Sermorelin?
Some medical conditions may interact with Sermorelin acetate. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
Some medicines may interact with Sermorelin acetate. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
Read the original:
Human Growth Hormone Peptides - Weight Loss Clinics
- What Can I Expect from Sermorelin Injection Therapy? - AAI - October 5th, 2019
- What Sermorelin Results Can You Expect? - August 23rd, 2019
- Sermorelin vs HCG | OptimalHealthMD - August 18th, 2019
- Buy Sermorelin peptide online. Sermorelin for sale. - May 24th, 2019
- Just In: Sermorelin GHRP-2 Weight Loss & Anti-Aging Serum - April 30th, 2019
- Sermorelin Weight Loss Information. HGH decline causes ... - April 5th, 2019
- Anti-Aging Therapy | Diet Doc - March 12th, 2019
- Men's Health - Elevate Medical Clinic - March 6th, 2019
- Sermorelin Weight Loss Combined with Lipotropics ... - February 23rd, 2019
- HCG Diet Miami- Weight Loss Experts - February 7th, 2019
- Sermorelin Therapy and weight loss Treatment Center in ... - February 3rd, 2019
- Control Weight Using a Sermorelin Weight Loss Procedure ... - February 3rd, 2019
- Sermorelin | Weight Loss in Scottsdale AZ | Valley Spinal Care - November 25th, 2018
- Sermorelin For Weight Loss | Anti Aging North West - November 1st, 2018
- Anti Aging Weight Loss - HGH Therapy - Lose Weight with ... - September 6th, 2018
- Sermorelin for Weight Loss Combined with Lipotropics ... - August 5th, 2018
- The Difference Between HCG vs. Sermorelin for Weight Loss - April 4th, 2018
- Benefits of Sermorelin Therapy | Natural HGH Booster - March 16th, 2018
- What is Sermorelin How To Increase Growth Hormone as You Age - March 10th, 2018
- Sermorelin Dosage and Information for Weight Loss or ... - February 27th, 2018
- Medical Weight Loss Baton Rouge | Medical Weight Loss ... - January 29th, 2018
- Sermorelin and GHRP - HRT, Medical Weight Loss, Rejuvenation - January 23rd, 2018
- Sermorelin | What is Sermorelin Used for ... - December 17th, 2017
- Sermorelin Treatments - WeekendWeightLossCenter.Com - November 4th, 2017
- Boost Weight Loss and Muscle Growth with Sermorelin ... - October 6th, 2017
- Sermorelin Therapy for Anti-Aging & Weight Loss | Diet Doc - October 6th, 2017
- Go Daddy Software - Transformations Weight Loss & Skin ... - August 9th, 2017
- Anti-Aging Hendersonville TN, Sermorelin Acetate - August 7th, 2017
- Sermorelin vs HCG for Weight Loss - August 2nd, 2017
- Sermorelin and Weight Loss - Kingsberg Medical - August 2nd, 2017
- Sermorelin vs HCG for Weight Loss - Nu Image Medical - July 10th, 2017
- Sermorelin for Weight Loss HCG Near Me - July 10th, 2017