1. Cut the alcohol
It's not rocket science most alcoholic drinks are fuelled by sugar. Alcohol is also adiuretic, which means when you drink, you're letting go of all the good liquids and water quicker, which can result in dehydration (and kind of explains the hangovers).
One of the easiest ways to cut-back on your daily calorie intake is to take a break from alcohol. Or, if you're setting the bar too high (no judgement here), try to at least make smarter drinking decisions: steer clear of high-sugar drinks and opt for soda water with spirits.
2. Rapid Loss meal replacement shakes
Rather than a restrictive diet, Rapid Loss Meal Replacement Shakesare a weight loss tool that's based on the concept of burning more calories through exercise, activity and metabolism, than you consume, in food and fluid intake.
Formulated by Accredited Food Technologists, the shakes are high in fibre and packed with protein, helping to keep you feeling fuller for longer and rule out the temptation to overeat. They are also formulated with energy-boosting Guarana extract and B Vitamins, Iron and Magnesium tohelp reduce fatigue and tiredness. Plus, they also come withVitamin C to help with the production of natural collagen for beautiful skin. (Win.)
The shakes come in six different flavours and can be used in recipes, meaning you'll never get bored of them. Rather, you'll actually love having them as a part of your diet and will achieve your weight-loss goals a whole lot faster.
Rapid Loss Meal Replacement Chocolate Shake, $27.95
Counting Chocolate and Salted Caramel among her favourite flavours, Rapid Loss customer Veronica lost 5.6 kilograms in just six weeks from using the meal replacement shakes.
"Over the six weeks I watched and took measurements, my waistline has returned," she said. "Im looking slimmer, is amazing with what and where the weight has gone from.
"Besides [losing] weight, I have noticed that my energy levels have increased; I am becoming more active, which is great to see, and another benefit of the program. Starting to rebuild my strength also."
VERONICA497 - 5.6KG LOST
3. Change-up your approach to exercise
If you're one of the lucky ones who loves to get physical every day, good for you. For the rest of us, squeezing in a workout each day can feel like a chore. While exercising may never be your favourite thing to do, a change in perspective could see you enjoying it a lot more.
On the night before you workout, pinpoint the exact time you are going to exercise. When you make workouts a part of your regular routine, rather than something you hope to get around to, you'll be more likely to do it.
Find a physical activity youactuallylike if you can't stand walking, look to group classes that will help to motivate and challenge you. Also remember that if you aren't having success in your chosen activity straight away, don't get down on yourself. Fitness levels develop overtime and each day is one step closer to reaching your goals.
Lastly, stop looking to exercise as a solution to weight-loss and see it for the gift it is: a regular hit of endorphins.
4. Get kitchen adventurous
FACT: good-for-you meals don't have to be boring or bland. Thanks to social media, there's now plenty of opportunities to find recipes that tick both the healthy and delicious boxes.
Not a cook? There's plenty of simple recipes that cater to beginners. Look up your meal favourites and Google substitution ingredients that will make meals lower in calories.
To kick start your weight-loss journey, try eliminating refined carbohydrates and replacing them with lower-in-calorie-but-just-as-nutritional carbohydrates from fruits and veggies. Easy dishes such as spaghetti Bolognese and homemade pizzas can be made using veggies such as zucchini and cauliflower.
Who knows? You may end up loving the kitchen!
5. Prepare for the snack attack
No matter how good our weight-loss intentions are at 9am, come 3pm, we can be feeling a lot less motivated. Rather than hit the vending machine or chocolate cabinet, rule out any temptation by preparing delicious treats and having them on standby.
Be realistic with yourself and listen to your cravings. If you are tempted by chocolate in the evenings, a standby banana won't cut it. Rapid Loss offers a bunch of tasty snack recipes that will satisfy you without ruining your diet, such aslow-calorie peanut butter protein balls, which are made withRapid Loss Chocolate Shake rather than real chocolate, making them 100 per cent guilt free.
Brought to you by Rapid Loss
See the article here:
How to lose those last few kilos the healthy way - Who
- How to Lose Weight with Fasting - BOXROX - November 11th, 2020
- 5 Myths About Calories That Could Prevent You From Losing Weight - LIVESTRONG.COM - November 11th, 2020
- Rebel Wilson touches on emotional eating struggles prior to losing weight - Geo News - November 11th, 2020
- Weight loss can reduce the risk of heart attack - Gulf Today - November 11th, 2020
- Do you have a thyroid condition? Here are 5 weight loss tips for people with hypothyroidism - Times Now - November 11th, 2020
- Guess which exercise burns fat the fastest: For weight loss, it's surprisingly simple - T3 - November 11th, 2020
- Trial finds limiting calories more important than the time of day you eat - New Atlas - November 11th, 2020
- Suffering from diabetes? Reducing body fat linked to lower heart risk among diabetic patients - TheHealthSite - November 11th, 2020
- How to avoid weight gain at home: 8 home weight loss tips and essential equipment - T3 - November 11th, 2020
- You Don't Have to Go Keto to Lose Weight, Says This Diet Expert - The Beet - November 9th, 2020
- How losing weight through fruits affects health, tips from nutritionist - Yahoo Philippines News - November 9th, 2020
- More Americans are Trying to Lose Weight Than Ever Before, Study Finds - msnNOW - November 9th, 2020
- The Health at Every Size Philosophy Aims To Make Health Care More Inclusive of Larger-Sized Bodies - Well+Good - November 9th, 2020
- Scots finding their get up and go after 50 by losing weight and moving abroad - Daily Record - November 9th, 2020
- One Shot Keto Reviews Details One Shot Keto Pills Read Ingredients and Really Work - Riverfront Times - November 9th, 2020
- The shape I'm in: Cork comedian Sinead Quinlan on her TV show and losing weight during lockdown - Irish Examiner - November 9th, 2020
- Pick Up These 5 Great Items To Help Lose Weight Quickly - Men's Journal - November 5th, 2020
- Why Am I Not Losing Weight on the Starch Solution? These 12 Simple Tweaks Can Help - POPSUGAR - November 5th, 2020
- Contradictheory: My secret to losing weight (it's not what you think) - The Star Online - November 5th, 2020
- The #1 Way to Lose Weight You Haven't Tried Yet, Say Doctors - Yahoo Lifestyle - November 5th, 2020
- Weight loss: 6 reasons why you may not be losing weight with Surya Namaskar - Times of India - November 5th, 2020
- Dry Fasting: Health Benefits of This Lesser Known Yet New Way to Fitness - News18 - November 5th, 2020
- 'By Counting Macros And Weightlifting To Train For A Fitness Competition, I Lost 140 Pounds' - Women's Health - November 5th, 2020
- R Walk Fitness catching on The Famuan - Famuan - November 5th, 2020
- How TikTok became a hotbed of pro-anorexic videos and severely underweight influencers promoting - The Sun - November 5th, 2020
- Doing This One Thing Can Drive Your Weight Loss, New Study Shows - Yahoo Canada Shine On - October 28th, 2020
- With Weight Watchers And The Nike Running App, I Finally Broke Out Of My Weight-Loss Rut - Women's Health - October 28th, 2020
- Best nutrition apps: 10 of the top options - Medical News Today - October 28th, 2020
- Weight loss: can your 'settling point' prevent you from losing weight in the long term? - T3 (Australia) - October 28th, 2020
- How Can You Get Rid of Back Fat? 11 Tips for the Gym and Your Plate - Greatist - October 28th, 2020
- The Best and Worst Snacks for Weight Loss - LIVESTRONG.COM - October 28th, 2020
- 8 Best and Worst Types of Alcohol for Weight Loss - Everyday Health - October 28th, 2020
- Losing 13 percent of your weight could lead to big health improvements - The Oakland Press - October 28th, 2020
- There's a way to make weight loss easier and it involves your partner (no, it's not sex) - T3 - October 28th, 2020
- Control your weight to lower stroke risk: 5 diet, fitness tips to help you shed pounds and keep them off - Times Now - October 28th, 2020
- Utah Latinos are urged to stay safe from COVID-19, avoid big holiday gatherings - Salt Lake Tribune - October 28th, 2020
- Definition is broader than what we covered | Jackson Hole Woman - Jackson Hole News&Guide - October 28th, 2020
- Khabib Nurmagomedov and Uriah Halls Traumatic Seizures May Reveal Dangers of Cutting Weight in the UFC - Sportscasting - October 28th, 2020
- Princeton Police Dept's Annual Coat Drive is Going On Now - 94.5 PST - October 28th, 2020
- Getting The Most Possible From Your Daily Workouts - Chiang Rai Times - October 28th, 2020
- 5 things to know about Polycystic Ovary Syndrome - StarNewsOnline.com - October 28th, 2020
- Artificial Sweeteners in Drinks are Not Healthy and Safe for Heart - TheHealthMania - October 28th, 2020
- Learning About the Health Benefits of SUP Yoga Exercise - Chiang Rai Times - October 28th, 2020
- 5 science-backed benefits of fasting, and how to fast safely and effectively - INSIDER - October 22nd, 2020
- Do you really lose weight by fat-free and sugar-free diets? Know the pros and cons of such eating patterns - Times Now - October 22nd, 2020
- DECODED: Why is it harder for short people to lose weight - Times of India - October 22nd, 2020
- Best weight loss diets: Experts weigh in on Whole30, Paleo, Keto and more - CNET - October 22nd, 2020
- Suniel Shetty reveals his formula of gaining and losing weight - GQ India - October 22nd, 2020
- Study says this is the #1 thing that causes you to gain weight - BGR - October 22nd, 2020
- Lose weight in your sleep with these bedtime drinks - TheHealthSite - October 22nd, 2020
- Woman missing for 2 weeks found safe in Zion National Park - Seymour Tribune - October 22nd, 2020
- Health and Wellness Predictions For 2021: Helen Lee Schifter - Taste Terminal - October 22nd, 2020
- Slimming World consultant inspired to lose weight after feeling like a failure to her class - Lincolnshire Live - October 21st, 2020
- #HealthBytes: Effective tips that can help you lose weight - NewsBytes - October 21st, 2020
- How does Slimming World work and how much is it to join? - The Irish Sun - October 21st, 2020
- 'Its literally the perfect knife': Dan Hong on the three most useful objects in his life - The Guardian - October 21st, 2020
- After losing 140 pounds, Saskatoon woman shocked to learn province won't cover skin-removal surgeries - CTV News Saskatoon - October 21st, 2020
- Weight Loss Tips: Nutritionist Tells What Actually Works For Losing Weight Effectively - NDTV - October 18th, 2020
- Using the Pandemic as an Opportunity to Lose Weight and Get in Shape - The New York Times - October 18th, 2020
- You Can Still Eat Dessert and Lose Weight Unless You're Making These 3 Mistakes - LIVESTRONG.COM - October 18th, 2020
- 7 tips from Mumbais best fitness trainers and nutritionists on how to lose weight - GQ India - October 18th, 2020
- KETO Diet: Is It Just Hype Or A New Way Of Life? - Greek City Times - October 18th, 2020
- Want to knock off 5kgs in a month? Try this - NewsBytes - October 18th, 2020
- This Guy Lost 270 Pounds and Got Jacked After a Seizure Gave Him a Serious Wake-up Call - menshealth.com - October 18th, 2020
- Is it safe to do intermittent fasting while breastfeeding? - TheHealthSite - October 18th, 2020
- Amy Duggar Claps Back at Troll Who Told Her to Have More Kids, Lose Weight - Us Weekly - October 18th, 2020
- How Often Should You Work Out? For Weight Loss and Muscle Gain - Greatist - October 18th, 2020
- The Arctic is on track to lose more ice this century than at any point since the end of the Ice Age. Photos show the dramatic melting. - Business... - October 18th, 2020
- Phillip Schofield's months of hell and secret torment - losing weight, vomiting and missing work - Mirror Online - October 18th, 2020
- This Clever Technique Will Help You Lose Weight and Stay Fit - Slate - October 13th, 2020
- Is The Keto Diet Good For PCOS? Benefits Of Low-Carb Diet For PCOS - Women's Health - October 13th, 2020
- Is keto a healthy way to lose weight? Everything to know about the divisive low-carb diet - The National - October 13th, 2020
- How to Lose Fat Without Losing Muscle, According to Experts - Greatist - October 13th, 2020
- On a weight loss diet? Here are two quick and healthy breakfast recipes to kickstart your metabolism - Times Now - October 13th, 2020
- 806 Health Tip: Consistency Is Key To Losing Weight - mix941kmxj.com - October 13th, 2020
- Be specific with your intentions - Stabroek News - October 13th, 2020
- Weight loss: Signs your workout is actually making you gain more weight - Times of India - October 13th, 2020
- Kelly Osbourne shows off incredible 80-pound weight loss in skintight black jeans and low-cut top before - The Sun - October 13th, 2020
- AJ McLean's Body Transformation since Joining DWTS How Much Weight Has He Lost? - AmoMama - October 13th, 2020
- Scots mum claims she was fat-shamed by NHS weight loss leaflet just seven weeks after giving birth - Daily Record - October 13th, 2020