The results of my research into HCG drops were quite surprising, so we wrote a review to give you the facts about the side effects, ingredients, and clinical studies. We also focused on more than a hundreduser reviews and responses posted online. Lastly, we condensed all of the facts to give you the information you need.
To start, HCG diet drops are prescribed to women for fertility purposes.  Several companies also market it as a weight-loss aid. Ingredients include human chorionic gonadotropin, vitamins, and minerals. Over-the-counter supplements dont contain the actual hormone because its illegal.  The suggested use is to dispense the liquid under the tongue. Youre expected to follow a 500 calorie per day diet while using this product. 
HCG drops for weight loss were initially used as a homeopathic treatment for weight-loss around 2010. Multiple online retailers sell the supplement. We found dieter feedback posted online and some products contain natural ingredients, but read on
The first issue we felt needed to be addressed with HCG diet drops were the strict guidelines. According to our Research Editor, Most HCG drops for weight loss are used in conjunction with a 500-calorie per day diet plan. This restriction is not realistic, nor is it healthy.Most physicians do not recommend less than 800. 
500 calories a day is starvation, plain and simple. The weight loss on this program is not from the HCG, but from the caloric deprivation, said one dieter.
Another customer claims, You can consume 500 calories and lose the weight without spending $200 on drops, but I think only taking in 500 calories a day can be dangerous.
Not everyone thought the restriction was over the top. As one dieter said, I never felt hungry on the diet.
Another credits the supplement with preventing hunger, HCG cuts the cravings so you can stick with the 500 calories to lose the weight.
Scroll below for one of the best products weve seen over the last year.
After reading all sorts of customer feedback on HCG diet drops, its clear that plenty of dieters have experienced nasty side effects. One of the HCG weight-loss reviews we read said, Made me sick. Dont buy. 
According to another dieter who suffered HCG drops side effects, I used this product for a few days, and it caused my heart rate to increase. I will never use this again.
These types of reactions were not shared by all users. One user shared, I never was tired or weak, nor did I have horrible side effects.
Another person who used HCG drops for weight-loss said, Good results with no side effects. 
Our research has proven that if a particular aspect of a supplement or program is problematic (dangerous side effects, high price, lots of diet restrictions), the likelihood of weight-loss success for the long term is minimal. If HCG diet drops do cause bad reactionsin a lot of people, this could be a major issue.
There is no scientific data to support HCG for weight-loss. Theres also the issue that the US government, including the FTC, has called it a fad.  In fact, these supplements dont contain human chorionic gonadotropin. Rather, they contain vitamins and minerals. If you lose weight, its probably from severe calorie restriction at just 500 calories per day. At DietSpotlight, the clinical validity is a huge part of the review process. If there are no facts, the dieter might as well turn the other way. 
Alright, do you need to rush off to the store to find this one? Well, we like that HCG Diet Drops may contain natural ingredients and that its readily available. Were just concerned that theres no research showing the connection to weight-loss. Furthermore, some people have reported adverse side effects, and the food restrictions may be too intense. 
If youre ready tolose weight quickly, we suggest trying aweight-loss supplement that contains a proven formula and does not require any severe dietary restrictions.
Among the best products weve seen this year is Dietspotlight Burn.We look for research and science and thats what we found with this four-ingredient, proprietary-blend shown to help spark metabolism and kick hunger. Looking even closer, we found a long list of users whore reporting fantastic results.
Plus, it helps that the company is so confident in the formula that theyre offering a Special Trial Offer, which is a positive sign.
HCG Drops supposedly contain human chorionic gonadotropin. This is a hormone released by pregnant women. As the story goes, if you use HCG you can lose a large amount of weight without being hungry. The drops are often taken with a 500-calorie diet. There's no research that proves oral or injection HCG boosts weight-loss.
Serving Size: 10 drops Serving Per Container: 60 ml
Other Ingredients: Colloidal mineral water and 2% stevia.
We dug deep into the HCG Drops ingredients to give you the details you need.
Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a hormone created after the implantation of an embryo.
It was believed to facilitate fat loss along with restricted caloric intake. The only way to receive HCG is with a prescription. Many HCG Drops use natural ingredients to synthesize the effect HCG.
According to a study published in the South African Medical Journal, We conclude that there is no rationale for the use of HCG in the treatment of obesity. 
Among the best productsthat have graced our presence this year, Dietspotlight Burn is afour-ingredient proprietary blend,provenin studies to help ignite metabolism andhasten weight loss. Consumers have raved about this fat loss supplement and the remarkable results.
Natural weight-loss supplements may be preferred, but natural doesnt mean completely issue-free. Even natural formulas have the ability to cause negative reactions. HCG Drops may not result in side effects for most users, but for a few, they are real.
Also known as canker sores, mouth ulcers are painful lesions found in your mouth, usually at the base of your gums. They are small, yet come with an enormous amount of pain and may reoccur in the future.
What causes mouth ulcers?
A single mouth ulcer may be caused by biting the tongue or cheek. Multiple canker sores may be caused by an infection, herpes simplex, anemia, blood disorders and some skin diseases. 
Any pain felt in the throat may be described as a sore throat. This type of pain may be minor or severe and it may even feel like you cannot swallow or your throat is closing up.
What causes a sore throat?
Sore throats are most commonly caused by viruses. However, you may experience a sore throat from smoking, dry air, allergic reactions or even pollution in the air.
When you feel like you may vomit, its described as nausea. This feeling may actually precede vomiting. Nausea may also be described as a queasy feeling in the stomach area.
What causes nausea?
Nausea may be caused by a number of things including:
A nauseous feeling occurs when the digestive system has slowed down and it may be caused by digested food moving in the wrong direction. 
An upset stomach is also known as dyspepsia. Its described as a pain or discomfort felt in the upper abdomen. It may be accompanied by gas, nausea or bloating.
What causes upset stomach?
An upset stomach can be caused by many things from something as simple as what you ate to something more serious, such as bacteria. Some of the most common causes include E. coli, salmonella, an allergic reaction or a viral infection.
Side effects associated with HCG drops dont occur in all users, but some have reported mouth ulcers, sore throat, nausea and an upset stomach, among others. To prevent potential issues, its always smart to check with a physician before taking a new supplement, especially if you suffer from a medical condition, youre taking medication, are under the age of 18 or youre pregnant or nursing.
HCG drops are a weight-loss supplement available from a number of manufacturers. Some people report side effects with their use. However, it must be said that adverse reactions are rare and uncommon.
I had horrible side effects. My right leg and left arm got numb about three nights in. I wasnt sleeping through the night, my heart was racing and even my jaw shaking at some points. Den
Caused mouth rash/ulcers by 3rd day of use. Serge
I began to get sore throat which resolved when I stopped the drops and allowed my throat and mouth to heal. Marie
I actually felt a little light headed and nauseous when taking the recommended 10 drops under the tongue three times a day.. Chalmond
But yesterday when I took my last dose of this my throat felt so raw and was burning. It actually brought tears to my eyes. I havent taken it today and my throat still hurts. . Shannon
I dont think it did anything for me except make use the bathroom. Kit
This product didnt curb my appetite at all! In fact my appetite had severely increased. I quit taking it and the crazy appetite went away immediately. Carrie
It tastes like straight rubbing alcohol. It hurts to hold under my tongue. This cant be safe. James
I had to return this because it upset my stomach, Amanda
This stuff tastes okay, but it made me very nauseous the first couple of days i used it. It didnt really do anything for me. I will not be ordering this again. Jordan
Losing weight is no walk in the park, but one product weve noticed reviewers go wild about is Dietspotlight Burn. Known for boosting energy levels and igniting the metabolism, weight loss can be achieved. Supported studies show it absolved weight loss plateau and curbed appetite.
Weve heard a lot about HCG Drops weight-loss supplement, but this time around we wanted to concentrate on HCG Drops side effects. We dialed-in to the ingredients and clinical research. Furthermore, we digested hundreds of consumer comments. We then summarized the info to give you the bottom line.
HCG Drops, or Human Chorionic Gonadotropic is, a dietary supplement derived from a natural hormone. The product is used in conjunction with a very low-calorie diet plan, which supposedly increases weight-loss. You can follow it anywhere, a positive.
Although the hormone is present in the human placenta, but the product first became popular in the diet industry in 2010. You can shop for the supplement on the web and at local health food stores. We do like that we found some positive customer comments and that you use it with a reduced-calorie diet plan, but read on
The first negative aspect dieters reported as one of the HCG Drops side effects was increased heart rate. There are plenty of weight-loss supplement on the market that contain stimulants, said our Research Editor. These ingredients will boost energy, but feeling jittery or shaking is not part of the deal.
I woke up, took the drops, and about half an hour later my heart began to pound. I feel light-headed, I get pale, and my lips get slightly purple, reported a customer.
I noticed that I have been dizzy and light headed but besides that the thing that has been worrying me more is the fact that my heart rate has increased. I used to have a heart rate of 64 BPM and now it has raised all the way to 84!, said a user.
The Food and Drug Administration issued a warning to consumers about homeopathic HCG supplements. The FDA warned that its unsafe and consumers who suspect they have experienced adverse effects as a result of the use of HCG drug products for weight-loss should contact a licensed health care professional immediately.
According to consumer comments, HCG Drops side effects include abdominal pain. Within the first couple of days I felt very sick with abdominal pain, extreme fatigue and mood swings, claims a dieter.
One night I started having severe sharp pains a few hours went by and the pain was getting much worse, commented a customer.
I woke up this morning at 5am to severe abdominal pain. My stomach is bloated and I gained .2 pounds. I have done nothing different and followed the diet strictly, said a user.
Based upon our research, weve found that any part of a supplement causing concerns, such as side effects, could reduce the chances of long-term success. If HCG Drops side effects are troublesome, theres a problem.
According to several companies selling HCG Drops, the supplement can help you lose more weight, but we cant locate published clinical research supporting the claims. Even the FDA concludes that the products are ineffective. HCG has not been demonstrated to be effective adjunctive therapy in the treatment of obesity. There is no substantial evidence that it increases weight-loss beyond that resulting from caloric restriction, that it causes a more attractive or normal distribution of fat, or that it decreases the hunger and discomfort associated with calorie-restricted diets. At DietSpotlight, finding research to back the available information is critical. If theres no studies, consumers will turn their backs.
After an exhaustive look at HCG Drops side effects, weve reached a conclusion. One positive is the availability of the supplement, but we cant recommend it because theres no published scientific research supporting weight-loss claims. Plus, were concerned that increased heart rate and abdominal pain are possible side effects.
If you want to lose more weight, we recommend a supplement backed by published clinical research, with no reported side effects.
Dietspotlight Burn is among the best supplements weve encountered this year. The products formula consists of a four-ingredient proprietary blend, which has been shown in studies to boost fat loss and increase metabolism. Theres no talk of negative side effects and dieter comments show that people are noticing excellent results.
Also, the company that makes Dietspotlight Burn is providing a Special Trial Offer, a good sign of confidence in a supplement.
We summarized hundreds of user comments about HCG drops into this helpful FAQ.
What are the side effects of HCG drops?
Some potential HCG drops side effects may include heart palpitations, edema, irritability, fatigue, upset stomach, vomiting, nausea and irregular bowel movements, as claimed by some customers.
What is in HCG?
HCG, short for HCG drops, ingredients include human chorionic gonadotropin. Some manufacturers include additional ingredients.
What is the active ingredient in HCG Drops?
The active ingredient in HCG Drops is human chorionic gonadotropin.
Does HCG drops work?
The science around HCG is a bit mixed, but theres no concrete proof that the product is an effective weight-loss supplement.
How much does one bottle of HCG drops cost?
One bottle of HCG drops costs about $10.
How do you take HCG drops?
You should take HCG drops by placing one droplet of liquid under the tongue.
Can I take HCG drops if I have a health condition?
Women who are pregnant or nursing, people taking prescription medications of any kind, those with health conditions or anyone under 18 years of age should consult a healthcare provider prior to starting a weight-loss supplement, including HCG drops.
What do users like about HCG drops?
- Weight Management Market to Eyewitness Massive Growth by 2025 | Atkins, Brunswick, Ethicon Wall Street Call - Reported Times - November 30th, 2020
- The One Thing All Successful Weight Loss Diets Have in Common - Yahoo Lifestyle - November 20th, 2020
- 90 Day Fiance Stars Darcey Silva And Stacey Silva Are Getting HCG Injections To Lose Weight - Reality Tea - October 31st, 2020
- 12 Diets You Should Never Try, According to Health Experts - Yahoo Canada Shine On - October 17th, 2020
- The Youth Fountain Offers Trusculpt Non-Invasive Body Sculpting - Press Release - Digital Journal - October 17th, 2020
- Want to maintain good health? Scrap those quick-fix diets - Times of India - October 16th, 2020
- Take the leap! Start your weight loss journey at Riverside Spine and Physical Medicine - Clarksville Now - September 8th, 2020
- Why Does My Stomach Hurt? 32 Causes Of Stomach Pain And Bloat - Women's Health - August 11th, 2020
- Weight Management Market New Investments Expected to boost the Demand by 2025 - Apsters News - June 30th, 2020
- HCG Diet And Exercise - 3 Tips For Faster Weight Loss (in ... - May 19th, 2020
- HCG Diet - Milwaukee Medical Weight Loss & Medispa - May 19th, 2020
- FAD DIETS Are they worth your time, effort and hunger? Are they safe? Lets see. - Gizmo Posts 24 - May 13th, 2020
- Want to lose weight fast? Pick the diet that suits you best - TheHealthSite - May 6th, 2020
- What Happens in the First Week of the Carnivore Diet? - The Good Men Project - March 9th, 2020
- HCG Weight Loss Diet: What Every Woman Needs to Know About ... - February 15th, 2020
- Genuine HCG Regimen - Along the Boards - February 7th, 2020
- How These Practitioners Can Help with New Year, New You Goals - Milwaukee Magazine - January 8th, 2020
- Doctor Creates All-Natural Patch to CURB the Appetite and Maintain Weight Loss - GlobeNewswire - January 3rd, 2020
- How to Mix HCG Injections: The Ultimate Guide - Science Times - December 25th, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE: Inside Meghan Edmonds Anorexic Looking Body! - All About The Tea - December 18th, 2019
- HCG Diet Plan: Get to Know the *REAL* Hcg Diet | HCG Diet ... - October 20th, 2019
- HCG Diet Plan - Comprehensive Menu & Meal Guide (Updated 2019) - October 20th, 2019
- Weight Loss Clinics | Lose Weight Fast | hCG Weight Loss ... - October 13th, 2019
- Not Losing Weight on the HCG Diet - Part 1 - hcgchica.com - October 12th, 2019
- HCG Injections | HCG Drops | Lose 10KGs in 30 Days With ... - October 11th, 2019
- Colin F Watson - HCG Diet Expert - HCG Coaching & Online ... - October 4th, 2019
- HCG Diet | HCG Diet Information | Your HCG Diet - October 4th, 2019
- HCG Diet Food List | Approved HCG Diet Foods - October 4th, 2019
- Medical Weight Loss Clinic in Utah | MD Diet Weight Loss ... - October 4th, 2019
- Benefits of hCG for Men on Testosterone Production ... - October 4th, 2019
- About HCG Diet - HCG Diet - October 2nd, 2019
- Effective & Safe Weight Loss Plan | The hCG Diet Australia - October 2nd, 2019
- Hcg Diet Average Weight Loss - How much will I lose? | HCG ... - September 7th, 2019
- How Much HCG Injections Dosage for Weight Loss ... - July 1st, 2019
- Average Weight Loss on the hCG Diet During 21 or 40 Days - June 21st, 2019
- How to Determine Your hCG Dosage for Weight Loss - June 21st, 2019
- The HCG Diet Plan | Rapid Weight Loss in Wilmington NC ... - June 5th, 2019
- HCG Diet - Soboba Medical Weight Loss Group - May 19th, 2019
- HCG Diet Recipes - HCG Weight Loss Recipes - May 19th, 2019
- How To Lose The Most Weight With The HCG Diet | Your HCG Diet - April 22nd, 2019
- The 800 Calorie HCG Diet Plan & Weight Loss - April 20th, 2019
- Boston HCG Diet - Rosy Sandhu, M.D. - HCG Weight Loss ... - March 31st, 2019
- The Right Way to Use HCG For Weight Loss (Not the HCG Diet) - March 13th, 2019
- Dr. Shauna Wright - Denver HCG Doctor - HCG Diet Denver - March 11th, 2019
- HCG and Weight Loss: What is the HCG diet protocol ... - February 7th, 2019
- HCG Weight Loss Las Vegas - TrimBody M.D - January 28th, 2019
- Loakhnauth Ramkishun, M.D. - Orlando HCG Diet and Weight ... - January 24th, 2019
- The Ultimate HCG Diet Plan - HCG Diet - January 20th, 2019
- HCG Diet Success Program - Lose 30-40 Lbs in Next 40 Days - December 29th, 2018
- HCG diet Coach - hCG Protocol | hCG Weight Loss - November 1st, 2018
- SAUNA-HCG Diet Indy & Weight Lose Fast - Supervision ... - July 23rd, 2018
- HCG Diet | Houston Weight Loss Clinic - July 23rd, 2018
- HCG Diet - Rapid Weight Loss Centers - May 13th, 2018
- Best HCG Drops Reviews 2018 Updated - Safe Weight Loss ... - April 28th, 2018
- HCG Diet Weight Loss Center in Everett Washington - Everett HCG Diet ... - April 11th, 2018
- 5 Best Selling HCG Diet Drops For Weight Loss: Buy The ... - April 6th, 2018
- HCG Diet Drops - HCG Diet - March 30th, 2018
- 156 HCG Diet Recipes for Maximum Weight Loss - HCG Diet - March 20th, 2018
- hCG Diet Information - Johannesburg Based Diet Weight Loss ... - February 15th, 2018
- Medical Weight Loss - Hormone Replacement Therapy and HCG ... - February 15th, 2018
- Hickory Weight Loss Medical Weight Loss using HCG ... - January 29th, 2018
- HCG Diet - Weight Loss | Body Solutions Rx Weight Loss ... - January 8th, 2018
- Everett HCG Diet | HCG Diet Weight Loss Center in Everett ... - December 25th, 2017
- hCG for Weight Loss Hendersonville TN, HCG Diet, HCG ... - December 22nd, 2017
- HCG Diet Program | Weight Loss Wilmington NC | Metro MediSpa - December 22nd, 2017
- 500 Cal diet w/HCG verses 500 Cal diet without - Weight ... - November 18th, 2017
- Hcg Diet Info - The Hcg Diet Plan Authority - Hcg Diet for ... - November 13th, 2017
- The hCG Diet Plan Dangers and Misleading Weight Loss ... - November 8th, 2017
- HCG Diet Virginia | Physician Supervised Weight Loss - October 24th, 2017
- Weight Loss Hendersonville TN, HCG Diet, Anti Aging, Diet ... - October 17th, 2017
- Review of HCG for Weight Loss: Injections and Drops - October 13th, 2017
- What is Hyperemesis Gravidarum? - Ahmedabad Mirror - September 6th, 2017
- HCG Diet Drops For Weight Loss : Everything You Should ... - September 4th, 2017
- What is hyperemesis gravidarum? Pregnant Kate Middleton again suffering rare severe morning sickness condition - Mirror.co.uk - September 4th, 2017
- The hCG Diet helped this woman lose 85 pounds, but this inspired her to keep the weight off - Yahoo Health - September 2nd, 2017
- weight loss program - Shape Magazine: Diet, fitness and ... - August 25th, 2017
- Ageless Wellness utilizes unique Ideal Protein protocol for weight loss - The Citizen.com - August 18th, 2017
- hCG Diet | hCG Protocol | hCG Weight Loss | hCG Diet ... - August 14th, 2017
- All-day morning sickness - Jamaica Observer - August 4th, 2017
- Effect of drugs on the brain ppt - Creatine kinase total serum high - The Maravi Post - July 31st, 2017