Imagine taking a natural hormone produced by the pregnant women and losing a lot of weight as a result, without any major side effects? Eat right, exercise and drink a lot of water a day and you will have a great body. A healthy body will just come from your hard work. Still even after exercising excessively and counting the calories you eat, all that seems to happen is you putting on a pound too many every week. That flat tummy seems like a dream, a vision or a kind of Photoshop people can pull off after all. However, it can really get frustrating and get to you if you always end up having to fight a battle you are losing miserably. There are easier ways to do the weight loss thing and ways that are less tiring and that help you prevent the frustrations and discouragement. Diet pills such as hcg diet drps are also time saving as now you do not have to waste time every day at the gym trying to work out this or that part of your body going to the gym, is not bad, it is just that with pills you wont have to go daily, twice a week will be sufficient.
Fortunately, this has been made possible, thanks to the HCG drops (named after the pregnancy hormone, HCG- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin).
Our main goal is to help you reach your weight loss goals. We have, therefore, compiled a detailed review below to help you discover important information before taking the HCG diet for weight loss.
In the simplest terms possible, HCG diet requires you to maintain a low-calorie diet, consuming calories that do not exceed 500 every day while take the HCG oral drops, injection, spray or pellets (in this case, we will focus on the drops diet).
As we hinted earlier on, HCG is a natural hormone produced by pregnant women to aid in successfully breaking down the body fats, thus aiding in the nutritional support of the unborn as well as maintaining the health of the mother. In other terms, the hormone regulates the body metabolism- the secret behind this diet as discovered in 1954 by Dr. Simeons (he published it in his renown manuscript, Pounds and Inches).
The health benefits of taking HCG go beyond shedding weight. Additional benefits reported by dieters after successfully losing weight with this diet include:
Does Hcg Drops Really Work?
Yes, HCG drops for weight loss actually works. The hundreds of thousands of HCG dieters expressing their satisfaction and successful weight loss after taking this diet is just enough evidence.
Once in the body, the hormone works tirelessly to reduce your appetite, maintain you normal energy levels, and ease the negative effects related to the low-calorie diet (e.g. mood swings and headaches). The hormone achieves all this by making your body process all the fat stores in your body effectively.
To enjoy the best results with HCG diet, you must follow the most effective weight loss protocol for HCG- the multiphase protocol. The protocol starts with the colon cleanse (optional), loading phase 1 (mandatory), phase 2 (longest and the most important), and phases 3 and 4 (involves tapering off the HCG hormone and re-acclimatizing the body to a less restrictive high-calorie diet). Well discuss the protocol shortly.
Following this protocol successfully not only helps you lose weight and burn fats, but it also alters your metabolism such that you maintain the weight loss for longer.
But in general, the effectiveness of the HCG drops diet you take heavily depends on the quality of the HCG drops you buy, and your determination to stick to the strict diet provided.
Decades after the publishing of Dr. Simeons Pounds and Inches, his HCG diet is still helping people lose a significant amount of weight in a short time.
The weight loss guru recommends the HCG drops in low doses per day. These are to be taken alongside a customized, extremely low-calorie diet. This diet comprises of consuming low amounts of carbohydrates and fats, high proteins, and 500 calories per day- with the goal of eliminating the adipose tissue without loss of any muscle tissue.The diet is implemented in stages/phases
4 HCG Diet Phases for HCG Drops Dieters:
Though Dr. Simeon's does not recommend the use of phases in his protocol for effective weight and fats loss with HCG drops, many people have found it easier to understand and beneficial. The phases were developed by Kevin Trudeau, who re-introduced the HCG drops diet to the planet with his book-The Weight Loss Cure They Dont Want You to Know About.
HCG Phase 1:
This is the preparatory stage for the HCG weight loss diet, though many people tend to ignore it (probably because it was not part of the original diet protocol by Simeons). What should you do to prepare for the weight loss journey ahead? Here, we recommend you to read the Pounds and Inches and take the necessary measurements as you wait for your shipment to arrive. Additionally, Kevin Trudeau recommends cleansing your body, colon cleanses in particular, in order to maximize the effectiveness of the results you will get from the hormone.
HCG Phase 2:
HCG phase two is where your weight journey kicks off. Originally, the phase was designed to last for around 26 to 43 days, but some recent HCG diet drops allow you to reduce it to 15-45 days.
This part has been the most confusing of all because it contains three parts. Even Simeons found it awkward when trying to explain it in his book. Trudeau later lumped them into one part. It is much better to look at the three parts separately:
How to take the HCG drops? Simply hold them under the tongue for over 2 minutes to help absorb the HCG sublingually.
HCG Phase 3:
Commonly known as stabilization stage, this is the most important stage in your weight loss journey. It basically involves stabilizing your new weight for a period of 21 days. You stop taking the HCG drops completely and you are free to eat everything EXCEPT sugar and starch.
You dont want to gain or lose weight during this 3-week period following the last dosage weight. This explains why this phase is useful.
In his book Pounds and Inches Dr. Simeons explains that youre resetting your hypothalamus to the new body weight so that your body remembers it and prevents any possible weight gain in the future.After fully stabilizing the new weight, move on the fourth and the final stage:
HCG Phase 4:
Congratulations! You have successfully gone through all the above stages and your dreams of losing weight have become a reality. This means that you qualify for the final stage- the Maintenance stage.
Remember that you dont have any dietary restrictions at this stage. You also do not need to take the HCG drops anymore. What you simply need to do here is maintain what you have already acquired. This will last for up to three weeks.
NOTE: If you have a lot of weight to lose, you can go through the above HCG drops diet phases multiple times. Each time you complete the phases successfully, you have undergone a course or a round.
HCG Diet Food List
Drinks: Coffee, green tea.
Fruits: Apples, lemons, strawberries, orange, grapefruits.
Vegetables: Lettuce, asparagus, cucumbers, cabbage, fresh garlic, tomatoes, green onions, spinach, broccoli. Meat: fish (white), lean ground beef, chicken breast.
Snacks: Breadsticks, Melba toast.
Spices: Sea salt, basil, cumin, parsley, rosemary, onion powder, chili powder, cayenne, garlic powder, coriander.
Remember the following rules as well (in relation to the above food list):
For the drinks, they should only contain artificial sugar. Never add sugar, even to your coffee or tea. A bit of milk is safe to add in these drinks (but keep the limit to a spoonful, every 24 hours). ALWAYS keep this list on hand. It contains the only foods approved for the HCG drops main diet phase (Phase 2 or Core Phase). Stick to this list if you dont want to frustrate the HCG diet drops efforts to help you lose weight.
We have seen how best HCG drops helps you lose that extra weight. But a handful of side effects have been reported by HCG dieters which include:
Headaches: This is the most common side effect. During the first week of HCG drops diet, you are likely to experience headaches. Consider taking over the counter pain killer to relieve the pain. Taking a lot of water is also recommended. If the pain persists for over 10 days, visit your health care provider.
Dizziness: This one is fairly common (but temporary) and is associated with low carb, low-calorie HCG drops diet plan. It usually fades after the first week.
Constipation: This is expected given that youll be changing your eating habits- reducing the amount of food you eat. Thus, there will be less to excrete. Luckily, drinking a lot of water or taking mild sugar-free laxative can solve your troubles.
Rash: Though rare, skin rash is another possible side effect of HCG drops diet. Remember that your body is burning and consuming fats at an incredibly high rate when on HCG diet. The more fat cells your body consumes, the more normal toxins will build up in your body, causing the skin rash. Drink a lot of water to help flush out these toxins.
Other possible side effects include hair thinning, restlessness, fatigue, irritability, depression, etc.Its a good idea to note that the above negative effects of HCG drops diet carry from one individual to another. Most of these problems can be easily treated with common medications. Always consult your physician before settling on the HCG diet.
hCG Drops FAQs (Questions and Answers)
Frequently Asked Questions About HCG Drops
Q: Is HCG safe?
A: HCG droplets are completely safe for humans. HCG is hormone naturally produced by pregnant women and has no adverse effects on them. Thus, the introduction of HCG diet in your body only helps you shed a significant amount of weight, for a short period, and without any serious side effects.
Q: Who can use HCG drops diet?
A: Almost everyone can use this diet to lose weight- from males, females, young and old. However, some people who should avoid taking this diet include people whose BMI is less than 20, pregnant/nursing women, children below 18 years of age, and anyone with a serious health issue. Always consult with your doctor before taking the diet to see if you can use it.
Q: Will HCG hormone make men feminized?
A: No. The amount of HCG used for weight loss is extremely small to have such effects on men. Surprisingly, this hormone is used to improve sexual development in boys with underdeveloped gonads.
Q: What about the hunger while on the 500-calorie diet?
A: many people experience hunger while taking the HCG drops. The experience normally lasts for the first one or two weeks. Afterward, even taking pretty small portions makes you feel full due to the huge amounts of calories your body is enjoying from its fat reserves. The hunger that occurs during the first week of this diet can be eliminated by following the 2 loading days correctly.
Q: Will taking the low-calorie diet without the HCG diet help me lose weight?
A: The reason you are advised to take the 500-calorie diet plus HCG drops is that latter helps decrease hunger experience in addition to preventing the common symptoms associated with extremely low-calorie diets. If you wish, you can also take the low-calorie diet alone. But bearing in mind that it will be starving yourself, and you will feel miserable as a result, it is not worth the effort.
Q: Will eating all types of food while on HCG diet affect the weight loss results?
A: The creator of this diet, Dr. Simeons came up with a list of foods that you should follow if you want to lose weight. For more information on these foods, including how you should prepare them, refer to the List of Foods to Eat While on HCG Diet section on this post.
Q: What should I look for when buying the HCG drops diet?
A: Many brands have popped up, claiming to offer quality best hcg products that help you shed a lot of weight in not time. However, only a few of these products are genuine. Others might subject you to serious health complications, so always ensure you buy from a reputable brand. Consulting your friends, doctor, or looking for online reviews will help you land on top-quality HCG products.
The Bottom Line:
HCG drops diet continues to help overweight people shed significant pounds of weight in a short period. We recommend you to invest in this wonderful and all-natural diet and experience the benefits it comes with, firsthand.
Our full review above clearly explains each and every bit of information you need to know before you start taking the HCG drops for weight loss. You will get to know how the diet works, the benefits it comes with, how to implement it successfully, side effects (and how to treat/prevent them), and the list of foods you should take while under this diet.
We cant fail to recognize the efforts of Dr. Simeons, the creator of the HCG diets that has helped a lot of people combat the obesity beast. Pregnant or nursing women, kids below 18 years of age, and people with serious health problems are advised against taking this diet. Always consult your physician before taking this diet.
HCG diet: Is it safe and effective? Mayo Clinic
HCG Diet Dangers: Is Fast Weight Loss Worth the Risk
Continue reading here:
HCG Diet Drops For Weight Loss : Everything You Should ...
- HCG Diet Plan: Get to Know the *REAL* Hcg Diet | HCG Diet ... - October 20th, 2019
- HCG Diet Plan - Comprehensive Menu & Meal Guide (Updated 2019) - October 20th, 2019
- Weight Loss Clinics | Lose Weight Fast | hCG Weight Loss ... - October 13th, 2019
- Not Losing Weight on the HCG Diet - Part 1 - hcgchica.com - October 12th, 2019
- HCG Injections | HCG Drops | Lose 10KGs in 30 Days With ... - October 11th, 2019
- Colin F Watson - HCG Diet Expert - HCG Coaching & Online ... - October 4th, 2019
- HCG Diet | HCG Diet Information | Your HCG Diet - October 4th, 2019
- HCG Diet Food List | Approved HCG Diet Foods - October 4th, 2019
- Medical Weight Loss Clinic in Utah | MD Diet Weight Loss ... - October 4th, 2019
- Benefits of hCG for Men on Testosterone Production ... - October 4th, 2019
- About HCG Diet - HCG Diet - October 2nd, 2019
- Effective & Safe Weight Loss Plan | The hCG Diet Australia - October 2nd, 2019
- Hcg Diet Average Weight Loss - How much will I lose? | HCG ... - September 7th, 2019
- How Much HCG Injections Dosage for Weight Loss ... - July 1st, 2019
- Average Weight Loss on the hCG Diet During 21 or 40 Days - June 21st, 2019
- How to Determine Your hCG Dosage for Weight Loss - June 21st, 2019
- The HCG Diet Plan | Rapid Weight Loss in Wilmington NC ... - June 5th, 2019
- HCG Diet - Soboba Medical Weight Loss Group - May 19th, 2019
- HCG Diet Recipes - HCG Weight Loss Recipes - May 19th, 2019
- How To Lose The Most Weight With The HCG Diet | Your HCG Diet - April 22nd, 2019
- The 800 Calorie HCG Diet Plan & Weight Loss - April 20th, 2019
- Boston HCG Diet - Rosy Sandhu, M.D. - HCG Weight Loss ... - March 31st, 2019
- The Right Way to Use HCG For Weight Loss (Not the HCG Diet) - March 13th, 2019
- Dr. Shauna Wright - Denver HCG Doctor - HCG Diet Denver - March 11th, 2019
- HCG and Weight Loss: What is the HCG diet protocol ... - February 7th, 2019
- HCG Weight Loss Las Vegas - TrimBody M.D - January 28th, 2019
- Loakhnauth Ramkishun, M.D. - Orlando HCG Diet and Weight ... - January 24th, 2019
- The Ultimate HCG Diet Plan - HCG Diet - January 20th, 2019
- HCG Diet Success Program - Lose 30-40 Lbs in Next 40 Days - December 29th, 2018
- HCG diet Coach - hCG Protocol | hCG Weight Loss - November 1st, 2018
- SAUNA-HCG Diet Indy & Weight Lose Fast - Supervision ... - July 23rd, 2018
- HCG Diet | Houston Weight Loss Clinic - July 23rd, 2018
- HCG Diet - Rapid Weight Loss Centers - May 13th, 2018
- Best HCG Drops Reviews 2018 Updated - Safe Weight Loss ... - April 28th, 2018
- HCG Diet Weight Loss Center in Everett Washington - Everett HCG Diet ... - April 11th, 2018
- 5 Best Selling HCG Diet Drops For Weight Loss: Buy The ... - April 6th, 2018
- HCG Diet Drops - HCG Diet - March 30th, 2018
- 156 HCG Diet Recipes for Maximum Weight Loss - HCG Diet - March 20th, 2018
- hCG Diet Information - Johannesburg Based Diet Weight Loss ... - February 15th, 2018
- Medical Weight Loss - Hormone Replacement Therapy and HCG ... - February 15th, 2018
- Hickory Weight Loss Medical Weight Loss using HCG ... - January 29th, 2018
- HCG Diet - Weight Loss | Body Solutions Rx Weight Loss ... - January 8th, 2018
- Everett HCG Diet | HCG Diet Weight Loss Center in Everett ... - December 25th, 2017
- hCG for Weight Loss Hendersonville TN, HCG Diet, HCG ... - December 22nd, 2017
- HCG Diet Program | Weight Loss Wilmington NC | Metro MediSpa - December 22nd, 2017
- 500 Cal diet w/HCG verses 500 Cal diet without - Weight ... - November 18th, 2017
- Hcg Diet Info - The Hcg Diet Plan Authority - Hcg Diet for ... - November 13th, 2017
- The hCG Diet Plan Dangers and Misleading Weight Loss ... - November 8th, 2017
- HCG Diet Virginia | Physician Supervised Weight Loss - October 24th, 2017
- Weight Loss Hendersonville TN, HCG Diet, Anti Aging, Diet ... - October 17th, 2017
- Review of HCG for Weight Loss: Injections and Drops - October 13th, 2017
- What is Hyperemesis Gravidarum? - Ahmedabad Mirror - September 6th, 2017
- What is hyperemesis gravidarum? Pregnant Kate Middleton again suffering rare severe morning sickness condition - Mirror.co.uk - September 4th, 2017
- The hCG Diet helped this woman lose 85 pounds, but this inspired her to keep the weight off - Yahoo Health - September 2nd, 2017
- weight loss program - Shape Magazine: Diet, fitness and ... - August 25th, 2017
- Ageless Wellness utilizes unique Ideal Protein protocol for weight loss - The Citizen.com - August 18th, 2017
- hCG Diet | hCG Protocol | hCG Weight Loss | hCG Diet ... - August 14th, 2017
- All-day morning sickness - Jamaica Observer - August 4th, 2017
- Effect of drugs on the brain ppt - Creatine kinase total serum high - The Maravi Post - July 31st, 2017
- 'There's nothing more annoying than a friend on a diet' - 9Honey - July 31st, 2017
- HCG Drops Review | (UPDATED) Diet Drops an Answer to ... - July 9th, 2017