WELLSVILLE TOPS 1957 of Wellsville met on Jan. 28 at the Living Well Church with leader Connie Hissam opening with pledges, roll call and then Mary Schmidt led the group in prayer.
TOPS best loser was Schmidt, KOPS best loser was Mary Jarvis and Gladys Buzzard wore the officers ribbon. Peggy Imburgua won the dimes and Barb Tranter had three weeks with no weight gain. Norma Rodgers won the 50/50 drawing. Tranter, Schmidt and Jarvis turned 10 weight loss slips in for a tea towel.
Imburgua lost weight while on vacation. Jarvis had a 10-pound weight loss.
The no-nos for the week are white bread and no sweets.
Buzzard took the minutes.
Hissam closed the meeting wishing all a good week.
EAST LIVERPOOL TOPS 2231 met on Jan. 28 at Always Best Care, 1324 St. Clair Ave. with Tonnie Slagle presiding. The meeting opened with pledges and roll call.
Pam Fouse gave the secretary report and Cassie Stephens gave the treasurer report. Both were approved as read.
Carolyn Hager was the biggest loser and the officers biggest loser.
Slagle and Stephens had six weeks in leeway.
Verla Betteridge won the calorie charts, Slagle won the dimes and Fouse won the 50/50. The no-nos are cookies and no eating after dinner.
Fouse read articles on Slim Your Liver, Turn back The Clock, Sneaky Smartphone Ager..
Slagle closed the meeting with prayer requests followed by The Lords Prayer. New and former members are always welcome on Tuesdays at 5 p.m.
NEW CUMBERLAND Ten members and three guests were present for the Feg. 6 meeting of the Hancock County CEOS (Community Educational Outreach Service) volunteers.
President, Becky Wiegers, presided and led the pledge to the flag of the United States.
Reflections were presented by Laura Greathouse and Janet Keller reviewed the lesson, Covered bridges of WV.
It was agreed to bring yellow pencils, for elementary students and items for the homeless, to the March meeting
More than 50 pounds of items were donated this month to the Hancock County animal shelter.
The annual monetary donation was given to train a medical alert dog needed by a local student.
Door prize was won by Wendy Bacus.
Louanne Huff will present the March 5th lesson, Airfrier cooking.
Everyone is invited to the meetings on the first Thursday of each month at the Hancock County Senior Center at 11 a.m. Lunch by the center, $5 if you choose, with meeting following.
For more information, call 304-564-3805.
GLENMOOR TOPS 1341 met Jan. 20, at the Glenmoor Presbyterian Church with leader Dorothy Garn opening with pledges. Fifteen weighed in with eight losing 13.8 pounds, eight losing 13.8 pounds, seven gaining 11.4 pounds, no one staying the same for the net loss of 2.4 pounds. The best loser was Garn, and runner-up was Janice Hutchin.
Drawing winners, 50/50, Barb Kalinoski; calorie charts, Marlene Reynolds; weight loss, Dena White; junk food, Jane Proctor; jack pot, forfeited by Darla Varney.
The no-nos are junk food, no eating after supper and cake.
Secretaries report was read and adjustment made.
No one lost three weeks in a row, three times in the losers book will be determined at the next meeting. TOPS check contest with eight remaining, and for the KOPS check contest, Janice Hutchin and Marwyne Serafy remain. In the attendance book for eight weeks was Proctor, and for 24 weeks, Barb Kalinoski; travel box #1 was lost by Varney, and new name drawn was Dee Mattern; travel box #2 was lost by Proctor, new name drawn was White. No one returned from vacation without a gain.
Serafy had the program. She read an article on Food for Thought.
Cards and concerns were shared. The meeting was closed with the Lords Prayer. Visitors are welcome from 5-6:30 p.m. every Monday if weather permits.
- The Biggest Loser trainer Erica Lugo reveals how she lost 160 lbs. and its something we all can do - HOLA! USA - March 27th, 2020
- 32-Year Veteran Coach Roy Williams 'I'm Hungrier; Anxious To Get Back to Work' - Sports Illustrated - March 27th, 2020
- Soccer enthusiast hopes to play again after Strive to Thrive - Richland Source - March 27th, 2020
- Nutrition and exercise experts offer 7 reasons why you may not be losing weight - The Irish News - March 26th, 2020
- 12 Reasons You're Not Losing Weight While Doing Intermittent Fasting, According To An RD - Women's Health - March 26th, 2020
- Green coffee and how it aids weight loss - AZ Big Media - March 26th, 2020
- Best apps to track what youre eating and maintain (or lose) weight while quarantined - Android Police - March 26th, 2020
- Weigh out there | Columnists - San Mateo Daily Journal - March 26th, 2020
- Weight loss or fat loss? What it means and what you should know - Times of India - March 26th, 2020
- RHOCs Emily Simpson shows off incredible weight loss in skintight pants and swimsuits - The Sun - March 26th, 2020
- Adele, obsessed with fitness and losing weight - Play Crazy Game - March 26th, 2020
- Adele becomes obsessed with losing weight and fitness - Play Crazy Game - March 26th, 2020
- 'This Is Us': Does Season 4 pass the Bechdel test for fat women? - Los Angeles Times - March 26th, 2020
- This Mornings Alison Hammond boasts shes good in bed after losing weight - The Sun - March 26th, 2020
- 5 health and fitness apps to download in the UAE - Time Out Abu Dhabi - March 26th, 2020
- Mandels Mailbag: Will there be a college football season this fall? - The Athletic - March 26th, 2020
- 10 habits of people who lose weight and keep it off - The Australian Financial Review - March 23rd, 2020
- Body recomposition: How to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time - CNET - March 23rd, 2020
- Mum and daughter show off their new figures after curbing their junk food addiction - Cambridgeshire Live - Cambridgeshire Live - March 23rd, 2020
- Nonprofit helps with weight loss - Dover Post - March 23rd, 2020
- Realized I needed to improve my physical fitness to get back in IPL, states Sheldon Jackson - SportsCafe - March 23rd, 2020
- 'I lost 4st and had the miracle baby doctors told me Id never give birth to' - Mirror Online - March 23rd, 2020
- Heart disease is the number one killer of both men and women - Marshalltown Times Republican - March 23rd, 2020
- The carrot and stick approach - Fruitnet - March 23rd, 2020
- Scarlett Moffatt: Ive Had To Ring The Samaritans Because Of Years Of Trolling - Grazia - March 23rd, 2020
- Emotional Eating May Soar Due to Coronavirus Anxiety and Nationwide Shutdowns - GlobeNewswire - March 23rd, 2020
- Would Having the Tokyo Games Even Be Fair to the Athletes? - The New York Times - March 23rd, 2020
- A mother's wonderful gift of life to little Cleo - Independent.ie - March 23rd, 2020
- Coronation Street Spoilers for next week: David struggles with shocking news & Yasmeen refuses to hear the truth - RadioTimes - March 23rd, 2020
- Land Rover marks a milestone with the Discovery Landmark - Hull Daily Mail - March 23rd, 2020
- Weight loss: From 125 to 80 kilos, this student lost a massive 45 kilos - Times of India - March 21st, 2020
- Posting Jokes and Memes About Weight Gain During COVID-19 Is Not OK - Allure - March 21st, 2020
- The Best Diet and Fitness Apps to Help Lose Weight and Stay Healthy - Chowhound - March 21st, 2020
- Gratitude in the Face of Crisis - The New York Times - March 21st, 2020
- Weight loss: Woman sheds 5 stone in 5 months & reversed type 2 diabetes with simple diet - Express - March 21st, 2020
- Weight loss: Are detox teas healthy? Here is all you need to know about their benefits, side effects - Times Now - March 21st, 2020
- It's OK To Stress-Eat & Gain Weight When You're In Coronavirus Lockdown - YourTango - March 21st, 2020
- Exactly What to Eat to Be Your Healthiest, by Bestselling Author Dr. Joel Fuhrman - The Beet - March 21st, 2020
- Instead of Gaining the Freshman 15, Aime Actually Lost Weight Her First Semester - POPSUGAR - March 21st, 2020
- These Are The Most Common Behavioral Habits That Can Stall Your Weight Loss, According To An MD - Yahoo Lifestyle - March 21st, 2020
- The Strangers Brandon Fellows reveals four and a half stone weight loss after cutting out takeaways and j - The Sun - March 21st, 2020
- Adorable & AdoptablePets of the Week: Leah, Molly, & Kittles - SweetwaterNOW.com - March 21st, 2020
- Common Health Problems Causing You to be Overweight - The Leader Newspaper Online - March 21st, 2020
- Carol Radull opens up on tough times that saw her lose Dad and brother - Pulse Live Kenya - March 21st, 2020
- Mailbag: How are the Gators handling the coronavirus pandemic? - GatorCountry.com - March 21st, 2020
- Watch when Tyson Furys press conference was crashed by the Wealdstone Raider, who called him out for a f - talkSPORT.com - March 21st, 2020
- Aussie mum sheds 65kgs thanks to her simple $2 trick! - That's Life! - March 21st, 2020
- How to EAT your way to a six pack while in isolation - Brinkwire - March 21st, 2020
- How to Lose Weight and Keep It Off - The New York Times - March 19th, 2020
- Not Losing Weight? 20 Possible Reasons That The Scale Is Stuck, According To A Weight-Loss Expert - Pulse Ghana - March 19th, 2020
- 5 Reasons You Aren't Losing Weight on a Plant-Based Diet (Hint: You Could Be Loading Up on Carbs) - The Beet - March 19th, 2020
- 'My 600-lb Life': After suffering a heart attack, Coliesa's weight-loss surgery hangs by a thin thread - MEAWW - March 19th, 2020
- Striking the right chord with keto - The Star Online - March 19th, 2020
- The 'set point': Why it can be so hard to maintain weight loss - Sydney Morning Herald - March 19th, 2020
- 'The Biggest Loser': Kristi may be eliminated but that hasn't stopped her from continuing to work out - MEAWW - March 19th, 2020
- Best home workout: hit the home gym hard with THE 5 BEST exercises - T3 - March 19th, 2020
- Three Things to Consider When Trying to Lose Weight. - ThyBlackMan - March 19th, 2020
- How to get fit when you're unfit: 5 easy strategies that mean even lazy people can be fitter and healthier - T3 - March 19th, 2020
- Young Gucci Mane shows off massive weight loss in inspiring photos - Briefly.co.za - March 19th, 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Dai Young on Wasps' turnaround and future, losing weight and his next career step - Coventry Telegraph - March 19th, 2020
- Tips to be fit: Water and how it affects your brain - The Philadelphia Tribune - March 19th, 2020
- Ask the Dentist: Coronavirus crisis could act as a spur for us to improve overall health - The Irish News - March 19th, 2020
- Huge inequalities show 12-year life expectancy gap in town - Warrington Guardian - March 19th, 2020
- How to live longer: Five habits to adopt into your life to increase life expectancy - Express - March 19th, 2020
- Chris Wilkinson column: Defining the why key to your goals - Cowichan Valley Citizen - March 19th, 2020
- Tips to lose weight that you can simply ignore - NewsDio - March 13th, 2020
- Soap stars biggest weight loss transformations from Natalie Cassidy, Catherine Tyldesley to Alan Halsall - The Irish Sun - March 13th, 2020
- 'Ketotarian' Is A Plant-Based Version Of KetoAnd It Might Be Healthier Than The Traditional Diet - Women's Health - March 13th, 2020
- 5 weight loss tips from the guy who lost 44 kgs by following this unique plan - GQ India - March 13th, 2020
- Weight gain in middle age could weigh heavily on the lungs - NewsDio - March 13th, 2020
- Eating oranges may be the key to losing weight, study finds - AOL UK - March 13th, 2020
- 2018 Today Show Book Recommendations: picks this week - Today.com - March 13th, 2020
- How a Melbourne mum halved her grocery bill and lost 30kg - 9Honey - March 13th, 2020
- The 6 Surprising Benefits of Eating a Plant-Based Diet - The Beet - March 12th, 2020
- Fad diets and their effects on physical health - Iowa State Daily - March 12th, 2020
- Anorexic woman's weight fell to 20kg before she died: Coroner - The Straits Times - March 12th, 2020
- Addition of Odgers brings strength to Wild | TheAHL.com - American Hockey League - March 12th, 2020
- Fasting is the practice for Lent this week - Argus Leader - March 12th, 2020
- 'My 600-lb Life': It's a matter of life and death for Tommy as Dr Nowzaradan warns he doesn't have much time - MEAWW - March 12th, 2020
- X Factors Lucy Spraggan shows off incredible weight loss after dropping three dress sizes - The Sun - March 12th, 2020