by Dr. Thomas Marlowe | Nov 19, 2017 | Uncategorized | 0 Comments
Patients who choose bariatric surgery for weight loss frequently have temporary success with weight loss, but this success should be weighed against the increased risks with bariatric surgery. One risk which is not routinely evaluated prior to surgery is the risk of...
by Dr. Thomas Marlowe | Oct 16, 2017 | Uncategorized | 0 Comments
Excess body fat (adiposity) proved to be worse than high cholesterol or elevated blood pressure. In a recent study performed at the Endocrinology Department of Pediatrics at Children's Hospital in Los Angeles, children were evaluated for Carotid Intima-Media...
by Dr. Thomas Marlowe | Sep 9, 2017 | Uncategorized | 0 Comments
Men: be sure to have your testosterone levels checked! (If you're married to a man, have your husband get his levels checked!) As I have been advising my patients for quite some time, excess weight can lower the testosterone levels, making it harder to burn off fat....
by Dr. Thomas Marlowe | Aug 30, 2017 | Uncategorized | 2 Comments
Insurance companies and the government and the news-media seek to educate the public about the "body mass index"(BMI). The only people not talking about BMI are the weight loss physician experts. Why? --because the BMI is inaccurate. Weight loss physicians care about...
by Dr. Thomas Marlowe | Jul 7, 2017 | Uncategorized | 0 Comments
A lot of people call and ask for the reason for Dr. Marlowe's high medical weight loss success rate. Reporters, people seeking medical weight loss in Charlotte, other physicians, and even stock market analysts from Dow Jones have called to discover the secret of Dr....
by Dr. Thomas Marlowe | Jun 1, 2017 | Uncategorized | 0 Comments
If you have diabetes or pre-diabetes or insulin resistance ... calorie-restricted weight loss is simply not sufficient. Weight Loss diets which restrict calories do not improve the damaging fat that gathers in the internal organs. A recent study showed that the...
by Dr. Thomas Marlowe, MD | May 23, 2017 | Uncategorized | 0 Comments
From May 24th (5/24) to Juneteenth (6/19), the intersection of Hawthorne and 7th Street will be closed. If you are coming from Monroe or using Independence Blvd, this should not affect you. However, if you are coming from downtown, you cannot use 7th Street. Please...
by Dr. Thomas Marlowe | Apr 23, 2017 | Uncategorized | 0 Comments
Each person benefits most from an individualized weight loss diet. Would you choose a cardiologist who gives each patient the exact same prescription? No. We demand a physician who determines the best medical regimen based upon each person's unique situation. Why...
by Dr. Thomas Marlowe | Mar 31, 2017 | Uncategorized | 0 Comments
Had a weight loss relapse? Suffered a setback in your weight loss journey? Don't worry. We've all been there and we can help. We're in this together. Contemplate this poem by Portia Nelson. Chapter I I walk down the street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I fall...
by Dr. Thomas Marlowe | Feb 18, 2017 | Uncategorized | 0 Comments
Weight loss experts express concern that the obese children of today will be the adults of the future having more heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, and cirrhosis. Medical problems which go hand-in-hand with obesity can independently accelerate hardening of the...
Read the original:
Dr. Marlowe's Weight Loss Institute. 400 Clarice Ave ...
- Weight Loss and Testosterone | TRTMD Men's Health Clinic - June 23rd, 2019
- Testosterone For Women's Weight Loss - It's Not All About ... - June 21st, 2019
- The Keto Diet Plan and Weight Loss for Men Revive Low T ... - May 11th, 2019
- How to use Testosterone Cream for Women to Boost Weight Loss ... - April 15th, 2019
- Low Testosterone & Wellness Center | Allen, TX - April 9th, 2019
- Weight Loss Glen Allen VA - Rejuvenate MD | HRT - April 8th, 2019
- Testosterone Weight Loss Case Study: 20 # Lost with ... - March 6th, 2019
- How Increasing Testosterone Helps Weight Loss In Men Over 40 - November 23rd, 2018
- The Untold Testosterone Story for Women | Dr. Tami - May 31st, 2018
- Pregnenolone Weight Loss Regimen: The Master Hormone for ... - February 21st, 2018
- Fitness for Weight Loss Blog - February 8th, 2018
- Testosterone and Weight Loss -How do they affect each other? - January 31st, 2018
- Synergenx Health, Testosterone & Weight Loss - Yelp - December 25th, 2017
- Testosterone and Rapid Weight Loss | Iron Man Magazine - December 6th, 2017
- Testosterone - Medical Center Weight Loss Clinic - San ... - October 6th, 2017
- Testosterone and Weight Loss - October 1st, 2017
- Weight and cancer risk - MyDaytonDailyNews - September 6th, 2017
- How to ensure your body gets the right balance of hormones - Economic Times - September 6th, 2017
- Day or night ... why anytime is the right time for getting a good workout - Belfast Telegraph - September 6th, 2017
- Chemotherapy drugs for colon cancer - Clenbuterol cycle for female weight loss - Magnetic Media (press release) - September 3rd, 2017
- Five ways to overcome testosterone decline - The Sport Review - September 3rd, 2017
- polycystic ovarian syndrome: A common cause of female infertility - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE (press release) (blog) - September 2nd, 2017
- How obesity can lead to erectile dysfunction - TheHealthSite - September 2nd, 2017
- A story of 'enduranz' - Business Mirror - August 31st, 2017
- Why you need to go off keto - Mumbai Mirror - August 28th, 2017
- Here Are The Answers To The Most Asked Question About Bodybuilding Steroids - MensXP.com - August 25th, 2017
- Obesity and its implications on sexual heath - The Navhind Times - August 25th, 2017
- How food can help, harm fertility - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette - August 25th, 2017
- Male hair loss: Three ways to reduce YOUR risk of going bald - Express.co.uk - August 25th, 2017
- Bigelow Center presents free talk by Dr. Woznitzer - Fairfield Sun - August 24th, 2017
- Real Men Wear Gowns: Why men aren't taking their health seriously - KARE - August 18th, 2017
- SEXUAL HEALTH: It's no laughing matter - Daily Nation - August 18th, 2017
- Researchers Track an Unlikely Culprit in Weight Gain - New York Times - August 11th, 2017
- Top health benefits of green chillies - The Statesman - August 11th, 2017
- The Strength Of Strength Training - Outlook India - August 11th, 2017
- The best time of the day for your team to be productive - Human Resources Online - August 11th, 2017
- Man flu is real, but women get more autoimmune diseases and allergies - Medical Xpress - August 7th, 2017
- Albuterol sulfate overdose treatment - How fast does albuterol work for weight loss - Hayati Magazine (blog) - August 2nd, 2017
- Myth 1: Weightlifting Makes You Bulk Up - POPSUGAR Australia - August 2nd, 2017
- Fitness trends - Daily News & Analysis - August 2nd, 2017
- Trying to conceive? Think about your diet - Independent Online - August 2nd, 2017
- FINA Announces Three Doping Suspensions - SwimSwam - July 31st, 2017
- Can Testosterone Help You Lose Weight? | Men's Fitness - July 31st, 2017
- Trying to conceive? Think about what you're eating - Stuff.co.nz - July 31st, 2017
- AbbVie Ordered to Pay $150 Million Damages in 'Low-T' Trial - Bloomberg - July 31st, 2017
- What military recruiters aren't telling women: You'll face disproportionate health risks - Los Angeles Times - July 31st, 2017
- The Top 5 Myths About Weightlifting That Need to Be Busted - POPSUGAR - July 31st, 2017
- 7 Beets Benefits For Your Health, From Losing Weight To Better Sex - Medical Daily - July 31st, 2017
- What Men should Know About Testosterone and Weight Loss - July 10th, 2017
- 5 'No Brainer' Rules Of Starting A Weight Loss Journey For Beginners - MensXP.com - July 10th, 2017
- Why Can't I Get Rid Of My Belly Fat? Here Are 7 Reasons - Huffington Post Australia - July 10th, 2017
- Vitamin D Deficiency in Men - Reports Healthcare - July 8th, 2017
- Amazing Weight Loss & Wellness - Flower Mound, TX | (972 ... - July 8th, 2017
- Does when we eat matter - Independent.ie - July 8th, 2017