The value of low impact exercises, such as rebounding, can benefit the immune system.
Most people are unaware that our bodies contain three times the amount of lymph fluids than that of blood.
The lymph system is in charge of carrying nutrients as well as cleansing the cells in our body. The lymph system is basically the sewer system of our body!
The blood provides our cells with nutrients as well as oxygen from our respiratory system.
The blood's circulatory system is pumped through the heart. Conversely, the lymph system relies upon our bodies' movement and gravitational forces.
Research has shown that rebounding slows and can reverse the aging process. I have used the rebounding or as I call them, the "jumping shoes," and there is much improvement in the lymphatic drainage as well as the circulation.
Dr. Teresa C. Hill For the Journal-Advocate
The exercise program states that if you perform the rebounding exercise for no more than ten minutes per day for four days per week it will help you lose or maintain your weight.
This in turn will benefit the cardiovascular function and supply the movement needed to move lymph.
After you have started your exercise program you can also add a three-way approach to balancing the body.
The three steps include detoxification, drainage and nutrition.
Among one of the most important is detoxification.
The use of nutritional support will help support the tissue so that more toxins can not be absorbed and thus improve the health of the organ.
Homeopathy can be used in detoxification to alert the body of different types of toxins and trigger the body to eliminate the substance.
Drainage allows the body to remove the toxins by stimulating the immune system, specifically the lymphatic system.
In my experience I have found some very effective herbs to help stimulate the lymphatic drainage.
In the detoxification process the use of glandulars and organ specific nutrients can support the effected organ.
We use multivitamins, glandulars, trace minerals, and a combination of herbs and minerals to strengthen the body, repair damage, and help prevent further toxic build-up.
By using this three step protocol, it will provide the maximum opportunity for our bodies to heal properly so that other treatment plans can be much more effective.
Adjusting the spine requires structural integrity as well as metabolic and physiological health.
Skipping these basic principles is like a dog chasing his tail.
God bless America and all of our troops, as well as the families waiting at home for them.
Yours in good health!
- Alison Hammond weight loss: How did she slim down? This Morning star followed this plan - Express - December 9th, 2019
- Weight-loss tips that go beyond the 'eat less, exercise hard' formula - The National - December 9th, 2019
- The man who unlocked the world's secret to living to age 100 says you can skip the gym - INSIDER - December 9th, 2019
- Weight loss: How this woman lost 11 kilos and beat PCOD without going to the gym! - Times of India - December 9th, 2019
- Ex-Vegan Influencer Plans On Eating Mostly Meat From Here On Out - Refinery29 - December 9th, 2019
- I'm fit and healthy. Do I really need to take multivitamins? - Rappler - December 9th, 2019
- How Fans Are Handling Their Favorite Influencer Going From Vegan To An All-Carnivore Diet - BuzzFeed News - December 9th, 2019
- Singer and Talk Show Host Syleena Johnson Shed Over 50 Pounds For a Fitness Competition - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - December 9th, 2019
- We Can Train Our Brain to do Just About Anything, So Do Not Forget to Exercise, Take the Test! - Live Trading News - December 9th, 2019
- Best weight loss: Eating more of this food can help you slim - what is it? - Express - December 9th, 2019
- Is the vilification of NZ's meat and dairy justified? - Noted - December 9th, 2019
- Princess Beatrice used this plan to slim - will she follow a diet for royal wedding? - Express - December 9th, 2019
- Cholesterol Should Be On Everyone's Radar Can You Control It? | HuffPost Life - HuffPost UK - December 9th, 2019
- Column: Water restriction is the key to treating too-low salt levels - SouthCoastToday.com - December 9th, 2019
- Beware of supplements and botanicals: Consumer Reports - WSYR - December 9th, 2019
- How Intuitive Eating Works, and How to Get Started - LIVESTRONG.COM - December 9th, 2019
- Ask Jillian Michaels: I recently gave birth to my first child how do I lose the baby weight and get back in shape? - Business Insider - December 9th, 2019
- Seventy Nine Per Cent Of People Have A "Heart Age" Higher Than Their Biological Age - Men's Health - December 9th, 2019
- Weight loss: The best carbs to eat to shed pounds based on your body type - The Sun - December 9th, 2019
- Robbie Williams weight loss: Gave up one thing to slim down and shed fat - what was it? - Express - December 9th, 2019
- Aerobic exercise, improved diet could slow memory problems in nursing home residents - News - McKnight's Long Term Care News - December 2nd, 2019
- Diet, Exercise, and Apologize to Your Sister: A Prescription for Long-Term Health - Tennessee Today - December 2nd, 2019
- Susanna Reid weight loss: GMB host cut one thing from diet plan to shed 1st 7lb - Express - December 2nd, 2019
- Back pain remedies: Exercise, diet, and numerous other ways to prevent back pain - Republic World - Republic World - December 2nd, 2019
- Donald Trump Challenged to Go Vegan in January for $1 Million Donation to Veterans - Newsweek - December 2nd, 2019
- UNC athletes find allies in effort to avoid eating disorder risks - The Daily Tar Heel - December 2nd, 2019
- How to live 40 percent longer | Health - Williston Daily Herald - December 2nd, 2019
- What is Diet Culture and 4 Steps to Navigate It - Thrive Global - December 2nd, 2019
- Midlife Fitness Files: Michael Mosley on creating the 5:2 diet and reversing his diabetes - Telegraph.co.uk - December 2nd, 2019
- How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat: Best Exercise To Have Fantastic Abs - International Business Times - December 2nd, 2019
- The Power of Point of Care in the Marketing Channel - DTC Perspectives Magazine - December 2nd, 2019
- Thought for Food: Walter Willett on Diet for Personal and Planetary Health - The Good Men Project - December 2nd, 2019
- Can Green Coffee Really Help You Lose Weight? Find The Answer Here - NDTV News - December 2nd, 2019
- $1 Million Offer to President Trump: Go Vegan for January and the Veterans Will Receive $1M - VEGWORLD Magazine - December 1st, 2019
- Medical News Today: Possible reasons weight loss is not working - Stock Daily Dish - December 1st, 2019
- Grueling gym routines, restrictive diets, and no dating: K-pop stars tell us about the dark side of their industry - Business Insider - December 1st, 2019
- LETTERS: Cardio program participants being thrown under the bus - Peace Arch News - December 1st, 2019
- Excessive hygiene: Can this be a bad thing? - Stock Daily Dish - December 1st, 2019
- How to live longer: This type of exercise could increase life expectancy - Express - December 1st, 2019
- Michelle McManus weight loss: Singer used this diet plan to shed impressive 10 stone - Express.co.uk - December 1st, 2019
- How to lose weight in 6 months like this guy who lost 18 kgs without hiring a personal trainer or a dietician - GQ India - What a man's got to do - December 1st, 2019
- Learn to say 'no' as well as ho-ho this holiday season - theday.com - December 1st, 2019
- Serena Williams Cheats on Her Diet in a Truly Indulgent Way - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - December 1st, 2019
- The Eating And Exercise Habits Behind Elsa Pataky's Seriously Strong Physique - Women's Health - December 1st, 2019
- Exercise will help you lose belly fat, but do away with associated myths first - TheHealthSite - December 1st, 2019
- Jamie Oliver weight loss: TV chef ditched one food to shed an astounding two stone - Express.co.uk - December 1st, 2019
- High blood pressure: Add this green fruit to your breakfast to lower your reading - Express - December 1st, 2019
- How to master intuitive eating during the toughest time of the year - Inverse - December 1st, 2019
- How to recover from Thanksgiving - KRON4 - December 1st, 2019
- Mike Sorrentino Shocked Family With His Post-Prison Weight Loss - Screen Rant - December 1st, 2019
- Chichester ranks in second place in a survey to find the healthiest town - Chichester Observer - December 1st, 2019
- Weight Loss With Swimming: THIS is why swimming is the BEST weight loss exercise - PINKVILLA - December 1st, 2019
- LETTERS: Cardio program participants 'being thrown under the bus' - BCLocalNews - December 1st, 2019
- Type 2 diabetes: Include this 55p food in your diet to lower your blood sugar - Express - December 1st, 2019
- How one woman lost 95 pounds and still got her Taco Bell fix - NBC News - December 1st, 2019
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Circulation - South Florida Reporter - December 1st, 2019
- Miranda Lambert Gets Candid About Struggling With Ups and Downs in Weight - countryliving.com - November 29th, 2019
- 'The Bachelor': Cassie Randolph Reveals Her Skincare, Diet, and Workout Routine - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - November 29th, 2019
- Heart-Healthy Diet May Improve Brain And Memory Functioning; Study - NDTV Food - November 29th, 2019
- 10 Most Expensive Diets Only Celebrities Can Afford | TheRichest - TheRichest - November 29th, 2019
- High blood pressure in the morning: What does it mean? - Medical News Today - November 29th, 2019
- How to lose weight according to a doctor who lost 53 kgs by following this systematic approach to weight loss - GQ India - What a man's got to do - November 29th, 2019
- Fitness column: Put stretching in its proper place to tackle workout priorities - Edmonton Journal - November 29th, 2019
- Type 2 diabetes: Eating this tasty treat could help lower blood sugar - Express - November 29th, 2019
- Now is the Time for Black Men to Get Serious about Their Health - Milwaukee Courier Weekly Newspaper - November 29th, 2019
- High blood pressure: Taking this supplement could help lower your reading - Express - November 29th, 2019
- The keto diet: what to know about the extreme diet phenomenon - Vox.com - November 27th, 2019
- Lorraine Kelly weight loss: ITV star drops two dress sizes by cutting out one thing - Express - November 27th, 2019
- Fear of dementia overtakes cancer for older Australians, as new study looks at lifestyle and diet options - ABC News - November 27th, 2019
- Conor McGregor Cheats on His Diet in the Best Way Possible - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - November 27th, 2019
- Gut microbes may predict whether exercising will prevent diabetes - New Scientist News - November 27th, 2019
- My journey to ditch the fad diets and lower my stress this is what worked - NBC News - November 27th, 2019
- Michigan Veteran Runs 22 Hours to Support Others Living with PTSD - runnersworld.com - November 27th, 2019
- Best Exercise for Diabetes: THESE workouts with medication and a healthy diet can help you to fight diabetes - PINKVILLA - November 27th, 2019
- Importance of early detection for colorectal cancer - WANE - November 27th, 2019
- Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino's Family Was 'Shocked' When They Saw His Prison Weight Loss - PEOPLE.com - November 27th, 2019
- How to live longer: Eating this sweet snack could increase life expectancy - Express - November 27th, 2019
- Plant-Based Diet Linked to Improved Cognitive Health - One Green Planet - November 27th, 2019
- How to live longer: This type of exercise found to be best for increasing life expectancy - Express - November 27th, 2019
- Carthage hospital offers information and a free dinner - NNY360 - November 27th, 2019