Is Centrapeak the ultimate testosterone booster?
In this review, well see if Centrapeak is better than other testosterone boosters on the market at boosting muscle growth, improving confidence & well being, and enhancing libido among others.
Testosterone is one of the most crucial hormones for both men and women. It is responsible for regulating a number of bodily functions, from hair growth to muscle development.
The issue is, many men today suffer from sub-optimal T levels. Normally, your T levels start going down by about 1% every year after 30.  But nutrient-poor diets and constant stress, among others, are contributing to a premature testosterone decline.
Low T means youll have a harder time recovering from training and building muscle. Your body will start to accumulate fat, and hold onto it, more easily. Not to mention poor libido and confidence.
This is where a testosterone booster like Centrapeak comes into play
Centrapeak is often regarded as the next evolution of natural testosterone boosters. It provides some of the cleanest nutrients and ingredients currently available on the market, and promises to improve mood & resistance to stress in addition to stimulating natural T production.
So, how well does Centrapeak work? Whats exactly inside of this supplement? Lets have a look below.
Centrapeak currently sits as the #1 testosterone booster of 2020 for men looking to naturally build more muscle in the gym. Youll find it recommended on leading bodybuilding sites and for good reason.
Not only does Centrapeak have all the right ingredients in clinically researched doses. It combines them with proven brain-enhancing nutrients that lower stress, improve daily mood, and boost mental focus.
The result? A testosterone booster that makes you motivated to get up and chase your goals, while also delivering results in the mirror.
Below, youll see us dissect Centrapeak ingredients. To see how they work and if theyre supported by science.
But first, heres a short summary of what we feel is positive and negative about Centrapeak:
Shop Centrapeak Here!
So, who exactly is Centrapeak for?
Although its highly rated amongst athletes, the manufacturers position it as a vitality formula, making it an obvious choice for men over 30 whore stressed and want to feel energetic and focused in their daily life.
Its actually a good option for men in their 20s as well, thanks to Centrapeaks support for muscle building and strong potency.
In our experience, Centrapeak is ideal for anyone who wants a performance supplement that isnt limited to just one benefit but offers a complete body and mind support.
Centrapeak has a very well-designed formula. Its ingredients come in potent and optimum doses. And every ingredient is backed by strong research to show its effectiveness in improving testosterone or optimizing brain function.
Centrapeak works in a few different ways:
Centrapeak has ingredients such as BioPerine to help your body utilize other ingredients in the formula more efficiently.
Obviously, Centrapeaks formula was designed from several angles, which is a rarity in the testosterone booster market. The manufacturers of this supplement have not only considered the boost in testosterone, but also mental health.
Lets explain why this matters.
Since lower test levels are attributed to poor mental health and prolonged stress, the first step towards building your physique is to support your mental performance.
Think about it every choice we make regarding diet, training, and lifestyle is influenced by our mood. Even the most potent of supplements cant help if your mood will lead you to make choices that will sabotage your progress.
This is one of the reasons why Centrapeak stood out to us. The fact that it addresses the mental aspect of bodybuilding, unlike most test boosters, makes it very different from whats currently available out there.
Things have been looking good for Centrapeak up to this point. But as always, marketing hype is one thing, the ingredients and science behind them are another.
So, what does research have to say about the ingredients in Centrapeak?
First, lets have a look at whats inside. Each serving (3 capsules) of Centrapeak contains these ingredients:
As youll notice, Centrapeak has a clear nutrient profile. Nothing is hidden from the list of ingredients. There are no proprietary blends which would mask the doses of ingredients. Good!
So, how do these ingredients actually work? See for yourself.
Appropriately dubbed the sunshine vitamin, vitamin D is actually a secosteroid hormone and a precursor to testosterone.
Ideally youd get all of your vitamin D from the UV rays of the sun. With the help of cholesterol, your body converts the sunlight into the active form of vitamin D.
Various studies have found a strong link between testosterone and vitamin D. One German trial found that when 54 overweight males were given 3,332IU of vitamin D daily for one year, their total T levels increased from 10.7-13.4 nmol/L and free T levels from 0.22-0.27 nmol/L. 
Unless youre living in a climate where theres lots of sun all year-round, you probably arent getting optimal levels of vitamin D for conversion. Even foods that contain vitamin D eggs, oily fish, fortified cereals rarely provide enough to have an effect on hormones.
To highlight this point, one study found that as many as 42% of Americans are deficient in vitamin D. The further from the equator your live, or the darker your skin tone, the less likely youll get what you need from the sun. 
Current evidence suggests higher doses of vitamin D3 work best for health and performance. Specifically, its reported that we need 3,000-5,000IU of vitamin D per day to meet the needs of every cell in our body. 
Centrapeak contains 3,300IU per serving which is a highly effective dose thats been safely used in long-term clinical studies.
Also called pyridoxine, vitamin B6 is crucial in promoting overall well-being. It supports the function of your liver, it protects your vision, and influences the health of your skin and hair.
B6 also regulates haemoglobin a molecule that enables your blood to carry oxygen to tissues throughout your body.
Vitamin B6 is a great all-rounder you cant go wrong with. In terms of testosterone, research has found it to boost the levels of the male hormone directly by stimulating other anabolic hormones, while also reducing the build up of the female hormone oestrogen testosterones arch-nemesis.
By contrast, not getting enough vitamin B6 could put you at risk of low testosterone. 
Other studies have found that a high intake of B6 can lower estrogen levels by up to 30%, giving your testosterone more room to breathe. 
Magnesium is an essential co-factor in your body. Meaning, it regulates countless enzymatic reactions including those that influence brain function, bone strength, and heart health.
The mineral supports metabolism and athletic endurance as well as helps regulate the level of strength your muscles can generate. Magnesium is often used by athletes due to its ability to boost recovery, improve sleep quality and increase lean mass.
Centrapeak has used it not only because it does all of the above; its been found to significantly raise testosterone levels too, including the free and total T. Magnesium also calms the nerves, making you feel better mentally. 
If youre training on a regular basis, chances are you arent getting enough magnesium. Current evidence shows that many athletes only meet around 60-70% of their daily need for this mineral. The more you sweat, the higher your intake should be. 
Zinc is another key mineral when it comes to testosterone. Naturally found in foods such as oysters, shellfish, and beef, your body cant make zinc on its own.
The issue is, approximately 2 billion people are zinc deficient. So theres a good chance you could benefit from zinc supplementation.
Zinc boosts health by regulating metabolism, controlling cell growth, protecting prostate function, and maintaining brain performance.
In terms of testosterone, zinc can help prevent dips in the male hormone. This was shown in a study where elite male athletes experienced a reduction in their testosterone levels after hard training. But when they were given 3mg per kg of body weight daily for 4 weeks, their testosterone levels remained high. 
Zinc is also very good for fertility. In a study with 40 men, its been shown to help increase both T and DHT (a type of anabolic hormone that is 4 times as strong as testosterone). 9 of those men were able to get their partners pregnant. 
Not all heroes wear capes, and the same goes for vitamin K2 and testosterone boosting.
Although its an uncommon ingredient in test boosters, its actually been shown to have a profound effect on the male hormone.
Studies show it works together with vitamin D3 to boost anabolic hormone production.  Not only does vitamin K2 offer a supportive role in testosterone boosting, it does it directly too.
In one study, supplementation of K2 for just 5 weeks led to a whopping 70% increase in circulating levels of the hormone. 
Youll find it in egg yolks and red meat, however, both of these foods are high in saturated fat which may not be in line with your diet goals. Supplementation is one easy way around this problem.
Your body gets Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) from a compound called glucobrassicin. Glucobrasicin is found in high amounts in broccoli, kale and other cruciferous vegetables.
I3C has been shown to help fight some types of cancer, along with protecting from respiratory issues and increasing energy levels.
This natural compound elevates testosterone in a different way to other nutrients weve analyzed so far.
You see, I3C essentially blocks aromatase, an enzyme responsible for turning your testosterone into the female sex hormone oestrogen.
By slowing down the conversion of T to estrogen, I3C allows for more bioavailable test to be taken up by your tissues. 
In plain English? Youll feel more energy, be stronger, have less body fat, and gain muscle faster.
I3Cs benefits dont stop there, though. Upon ingestion, it breaks down into other chemicals in your body. One of them is DIM (diindolylmethane), another compound commonly used in testosterone boosters for its ability to optimize hormone levels.
Asian Ginseng has been shown to improve cognition and mood and keeps your immune system strong too.
Originally used as aprhodisiac and libido booster, Ginseng has recently been found to directly raise testosterone levels as well.
In one study, short-term use of the herb increased both testosterone and DHT, which, as weve seen, is another potent androgen hormone. 
Not only that, Ginseng increases the production of luteinizing hormone (LH) and adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH), which are essentially pre-cursors to testosterone.
Ginsengs list of benefits is long. It also has the ability to boost nitric oxide levels in your blood, which leads to fuller muscle pumps. To top that off, Ginseng is known for increasing insulin sensitivity, helping you to stay lean and shred weight. 
Luteolin is a herbal antioxidant that supports ideal testosterone levels by inhibiting aromatase, an enzyme that turns T into female hormones. 
This effect is especially beneficial for men over 30. As your body gets older, its estrogen-to-testosterone ratio increases and is associated with problems such as:
Luteolin helps to keep your testosterone-to-estrogen ratio in a more youthful range, and as a result, makes for a great male virility and vitality ingredient.
Found in a 250mg dosage in Centrapeak,Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a highly effective phospholipid found in your brain cell membranes.
Being the only nootropic with an FDA-approved health claim, PS is best known for reducing cortisol levels (and by extension stress levels), which allows testosterone to flourish.
PS also improves the uptake of glucose in your brain, and protects healthy neurons from the damaging effects of dying neurons. This results in clearer, sharper thinking and reduced levels of inflammation. 
Bioperine is a patented black pepper extract standardized to have a minimum of 95% piperine, its main active compound.
Piperine is linked to a variety of health benefits, but its main purpose in Centrapeak is to boost the bioavailability and utilization of the other ingredients. 
The inclusion of BioPerine, which is superior to generic piperine sources, is another sign of the effort and investment Centrapeaks producers have put into their flagship testosterone booster.
Boron is another dietary mineral in Centrapeak. Its found in foods such as apriconts, prunes, raisins and brazil nuts.
Boron helps shuttle other minerals such as calcium to where theyre needed in your body. As a result, boron has been heavily linked to improved bone strength in athletes.
In terms of its anabolic properties, boron has been shown to increase free T levels by 14.7% and DHT by 10%, all while reducing testosterones killer SHBG by 9%. 
Another study reported an 11.4% increase in testosterone levels after 10mg of boron taken daily for 4 weeks. Needless to say, an impressive result for such a short space of time! 
But the most impressive evidence came from another study, which reported a 62% increase in androgen levels in elite athletes. Whats more, they achieved this result by taking only 2.5mg of boron daily for 9 weeks. 
Ashwagandha may be a difficult name to pronounce, but it should be your top pick if your goal is hormone optimization.
An adaptogenic herb, Ashwagandha contains several bioactive compounds such as withanolides, steroidal lactones, and fatty acids that are researched for their powerful effects on muscle growth, mood and vitality.
Appropriately, the word Ashwagandha means smell of the horse, which, beyond the smell itself, indicates its unique ability to give you the strength and virility of the animal.
In one study, just 8 weeks of Ashwagandha supplementation led to 15% increases in androgen hormones in weightlifters. They also saw a reduction in muscle damage, which meant faster recovery from tough workouts. 
Rhodiola Rosea might just be the best-reviewed supplement in existence.
The herb was used by Vikings to boost endurance and strength. Legendary Himalayan Sherpa used Rhodiola to help them cope with the harsh conditions of Mount Everest. And in far-flung Mongolia, it was traditionally used as an aphrodisiac on a couples wedding night.
Okay The tales are impressive, but what does the science say?
According to research, Rhodiola works to block the effects of stress on the body, primarily by reducing cortisol. As weve seen, cortisol can block your natural testosterone production when chronically elevated. 
Theres also evidence that Rhodiola Rosea extract stimulates a glycoprotein that increases blood cell count. This, along with its ability to increase ATP levels (the energy currency of the body), is thought to be behind Rhodiolas anti-fatigue effects. 
Mucuna Pruriens (or Velvete Bean) is a male tonic plant high in levodopa (L-DOPA), an effective compound for masculine health and testosterone.
L-DOPA stimulates your brain to spur gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH). GnRH then tells your pituitary gland to make more luteinizing hormone (LH), which ultimately results in increased testosterone synthesis in the testes.
Not only that, Mucuna acts as a growth hormone optimizator and mild inhibitor of prolactin, a hormone that diminishes T levels.
To top it off, Mucuna increases your catecholamine brain chemicals. Including the motivation molecule dopamine.
Here are a few things about Centrapeak that we havent seen with many other T boosters.
The recommended dosage for Centrapeak is one capsule, 3 times daily with food.
View original post here:
Centrapeak Testosterone Booster Review: Is it Better than Others on the Market? - generationiron.com
- Healthy Men: What women need to know about men's health - Greater Milwaukee Today - November 20th, 2020
- 24 Ways to Increase Penis Sensitivity: Tips, Techniques, and More - Healthline - October 18th, 2020
- Erectile Dysfunction: A Look at the Most Common Causes - Feed Leader - October 10th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience Announces Fiscal Q4 2020 Net Revenue of $14.9 Million, an Increase of 82% Sequentially, and 766% Year-Over-Year - BioSpace - October 6th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2020 Results and Provide Business Update on Tuesday, October 6, 2020 - Yahoo Finance - October 6th, 2020
- Whats Causing My Low Testosterone? - September 29th, 2020
- Indianapolis Low T Center & Men's Clinic | Sleep Apnea ... - September 29th, 2020
- Could This Device Help Save Covid-19 Patients Before the ICU? - Houstonia Magazine - September 6th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience Announces Manufacture and Delivery of Healight(TM) Devices for Use in COVID-19 Clinical Study - Yahoo Finance - August 17th, 2020
- How can you actively boost your low libido? - Big Think - August 11th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience Announces Regulatory Approval of ZolpiMist(R) by Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration - BioSpace - July 30th, 2020
- New Osteoporosis Recommendations From AACE Help Therapy Selection - Medscape - July 25th, 2020
- Hormone therapy no cure-all for 'low T' in ageing men - Health24 - July 20th, 2020
- Strain engineering of the magnetic multipole moments and anomalous Hall effect in pyrochlore iridate thin films - Science Advances - July 20th, 2020
- Does Low Testosterone Cause Night Sweats? - July 7th, 2020
- Treating low testosterone levels - Harvard Health - July 7th, 2020
- Some people who experienced no coronavirus symptoms may now be immune to Covid-19 - here's what the study says - Derry Journal - July 4th, 2020
- AGING: Hormone therapy no cure-all for low T in men - Palm Beach Post - July 2nd, 2020
- COVID 19 Effect on Low T Therapy Market: an Increase in Technology Development Will Heighten Growth of Key Players: AbbVie, Endo International, Eli... - June 23rd, 2020
- Freddy McConnell Gave Birth to His Son. Then His Life Changed. - Esquire - June 18th, 2020
- Low T Therapy Market: What Will Happen to Key Players After COVID 19 Ends: AbbVie, Endo International, Eli Lilly - Cole of Duty - June 9th, 2020
- Ego might drive men to testosterone therapy, but it helps with certain conditions - The Columbus Dispatch - June 8th, 2020
- What Are T-Cells and Can They Protect You from COVID-19? - Labmate Online - June 8th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience to Report Fiscal Q3 FY 2020 Results and Business Update - Yahoo Finance - May 7th, 2020
- COVID-19: T cells offer clues to the potential power of Roche's Actemra - FierceBiotech - May 6th, 2020
- Peek on Low T Therapy Market Future, Extensive Studies and Prediction of Top Manufacturers Condition: AbbVie, Endo International, Eli Lilly - 3rd... - May 6th, 2020
- New clues on how to treat COVID-19 from T cell counts - The Nation - May 3rd, 2020
- Aytu BioScience Signs Development Agreement with Sterling Medical Devices to Advance the Development of Healight as a Potential Coronavirus Treatment... - April 29th, 2020
- Low T Center Is Committed To Meeting The Needs Of Colorado Patients During The COVID-19 Emergency - P&T Community - April 20th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience Announces Positive Results from an Independently Conducted Clinical Study of the Company's Licensed COVID-19 IgG/IgM Point-of-Care... - April 17th, 2020
- The testosterone myth - The Week Magazine - April 12th, 2020
- Low T Therapy Market Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast 2020 2024 - Monroe Scoop - March 26th, 2020
- Aytu BioScience Submits Notice of Commercialization to the FDA, Allowing for Company's Distribution of its 2-10 Minute COVID-19 IgG/IgM Point-of-Care... - March 23rd, 2020
- No, not everything about mens sexual behaviour can be explained by testosterone - Scroll.in - March 23rd, 2020
- Letters to the editor - Boston Herald - March 9th, 2020
- Low Testosterone - Symptoms & Treatment | Everyday Health - March 6th, 2020
- Lost revenue from low T fares must be recouped - Boston Herald - March 1st, 2020
- Indiana Regenerative Medicine Institute Offers Innovative Approaches in Regenerative Medicine, Hormone Replacement and Pain Management - Carmel... - March 1st, 2020
- Low Testosterone Causes | Everyday Health - February 24th, 2020
- Diagnosis, treatment and how to avoid osteoporosis - The Gazette - January 30th, 2020
- The Signs a Testosterone Booster is Needed - Science Times - January 22nd, 2020
- New Guideline for Testosterone Treatment in Men With 'Low T' - Medscape - January 9th, 2020
- John R. Hampton III, MD, is recognized by Continental Who's Who - PRNewswire - November 27th, 2019
- Expert Insights on Osteoporosis From the ACR/ARP 2019 Annual Meeting - Rheumatology Advisor - November 27th, 2019
- Low T Specialist - Dallas, TX & Frisco, TX: Men's T-Clinic ... - October 5th, 2019
- Does Insurance Cover Low T Treatment - Mantality Health - October 5th, 2019
- Low Testosterone Therapy (TRT) and Treatment from Low T Center - September 27th, 2019
- Low T Center, 549 East County Line Road, Building 4 Suite D ... - March 31st, 2019
- Low T Symptoms | Low Testosterone | Signs of Low T - March 12th, 2019
- Low T Treatment in Texas & Illinois | SynergenX Health ... - February 18th, 2019
- The Lowdown on Low-T - Discover Health - Rush University ... - February 18th, 2019
- The Low T Scam? - Testosterone Centers of Texas - Low T ... - February 18th, 2019
- Low T 99 - Testosterone Therapy: Bellevue, Seattle, Tacoma ... - December 31st, 2018
- Men, Low T, and the Facts | Lifespan - October 1st, 2018
- Denver Low T Medical Clinic and Testosterone Therapy Center - August 6th, 2018
- You've Heard About "Low T" But What About "Low E"? - April 23rd, 2018
- Low T 99 - 10 Photos - Health & Medical - 1239 120th Ave NE ... - April 23rd, 2018
- Low Testosterone Treatment - Carolina Men's Clinic - April 23rd, 2018
- Low T-Helper (CD4) Cell Level - Symptoms and Diagnosis - March 2nd, 2018
- ED Clinic Nashville TN, Erectile Dysfunction Treatment, Low T - February 10th, 2018
- Low-Testosterone (Low-T) - Controversy Over ... - AARP - January 11th, 2018
- Low testosterone symptoms | Effects of low testosterone - January 11th, 2018
- About Low Testosterone | Low T Center - December 29th, 2017
- Low Testosterone Replacement Therapy | Low T ... - Men's T Clinic - November 12th, 2017
- low t | eBay - November 12th, 2017
- Low Testosterone (Low T) Treatments - onhealth.com - November 2nd, 2017
- Low-T (Low Testosterone) Quiz: Symptoms, Signs & Treatment - October 22nd, 2017
- Erectile Dysfunction/Low T Men's Health Georgia - September 4th, 2017
- 10 easy ways to transform old band T-shirts into something new - Alternative Press - August 30th, 2017
- AbbVie Hit With $150 Million Loss in Low-T Cardiac Trial - Lexology (registration) - August 19th, 2017
- Low T Center returning to sponsor Sorenson - ESPN - August 18th, 2017
- Older men with 'low T' can improve their sex lives with testosterone therapy, study says - Men's Fitness - August 18th, 2017
- Center for Men | Tulsa Men's Clinic | Tulsa Low T - August 17th, 2017
- `Make Men Great Again' Speakers Bash Trans People While Pumping Up America's Girly Men - Southern Poverty Law Center - August 10th, 2017
- Doctors Address Low Testosterone Ads - CBS St. Louis - August 9th, 2017
- Low T - Testosterone Replacement Therapy - Ehormones - August 2nd, 2017
- What does a low T cell count mean? DoctorNDTV Queries - August 2nd, 2017
- Column: Testosterone treatment reserved for men with symptoms ... - The Daily Courier - July 5th, 2017
- Testosterone treatment reserved for men with symptoms - Sarasota Herald-Tribune - July 5th, 2017
- Low T Trial: Testosterone Gel Increases Plaque in Arteries - DrugWatch.com - June 2nd, 2017