FacebookAaron Washer's season 7 episode of "My 600 Lb. Life" airs tonight at 8 p.m. ET on TLC. Read on to see what Aaron's been up to since his episode premiered.
Aaron Washer is the subject of tonights season 7rerun episode ofMy 600 Lb. Life. The synopsis for tonights episode reads, Since the death of his mother, Aaron has lived at home to care for his aging father. But due to his food addiction, Aaron has to heavily rely on his father for help instead. Now, Aaron must learn to care for himself to avoid eating himself to death.
When we first met the Texas native, he weighed over 700 pounds and was primarily taken care of by his 76-year-old dad, Eugene. He couldnt get around without a cane and only took two long walks per day one to the kitchen and one to the bathroom. At the time, the reality star told the cameras that life is pure torture because Im in so much pain, so he decided to seek out the help of celebrity bariatric surgeon Dr. Younan Nowzaradan, commonly referred to as Dr. Now, to try to shed some weight and get his health back on track.
So whats going on with Aaron today? Since TLC is re-airing his episode tonight, fans might be wondering where he is now, and if he managed to lose anymore weight since he last appeared on the show. Heres what we know about Aarons life today:
My 600-lb Life -AaronMy 600-lb Life airs Wednesdays on TLC2019-03-20T01:23:02.000Z
Although Aaron moved back home to help care for his aging father, a disabled Vietnam veteran who struggled with his mobility, the roles ended up being reversed after Eugene was forced to help Aaron instead.
I do feel bad that I have to make my 76-year-old father do it all for me, Aaron says in the clip above. I worry that its going to be too much for my father at some point but it still doesnt stop me from having him [shop for me] because this is the only way to get the groceries I want.
Although Aaron starts his episode at 718 pounds, he manages to lose more than 300 pounds by the 11-month mark. He goes from relying on his elderly father to get him groceries and assist him around the house to losing enough weight to get his sleeve surgery. Aaron became one of the most inspiring subjects of season 7, and was understandably proud of his hard work.
Im really happy about my results and how the appointment went today, he told the cameras. And Im feeling really encouraged and confident right now about how well Im doing. I was a kid last time I was in the 300s, so to be practically there is exciting. And I cant wait to keep making more progress and to see all the things Im going to be able to do once I hit my target weight.
YoutubeAaron Washer, star of the hit reality series My 600 Lb. Life.
Even Dr. Now gushed about Aarons success, telling him how great it was that he was becoming more independent, and at one point expressing how proud he was of his accomplishments. Im proud of your progress, keep up the good work, he told Aaron during his episode.
Im very proud of Aaron, Dr. Now told the cameras during Aarons episode, explaining how resilient and determined the reality star was. His start was a little rocky but once we got him to wake up and to understand how dangerous his situation was, he got determined and started doing what he needed and hasnt looked back or slowed down at all. At this point, I have no doubt hes going to continue doing whatever he needs to do to get to his target weight soon and to make sure hes successful in the long run.
Aaron worked hard during his time with Dr. Now, and in the end, was able to lose nearly 50 percent of his initial body weight. By the end of his first episode, Aaron had lost a total of 315 pounds, for thefifth-biggest weight loss ofMy 600 Lb Life Season 7, according to Starcasm.
If you asked me a year ago if I thought Id be out doing all that I am, I would have said theres no earthly way, Aaron said of his weight-loss journey, adding that he can happily get out and walk all day and feels like he can accomplish all his goals. Its amazing to have this chance.
Although the reality star smashed all of his weight loss goals and began living a much healthier life, he sadly lost his father shortly after his episode aired earlier this year. On May 12, Aaron updated his now-defunct fan page on Facebook with the news of his fathers passing. As of 2 am this morning, Aaron wrote, my dad has been called back to the lord. Its not completely clear how his father died, but shortly before Aaron revealed that Eugene had passed away, he told fans that his father had been hospitalized due to a really bad infection in his foot.
Although Aaron is rarely active on social media, Starcasm shared another update on the reality star in August; according to the publication, Aaron reached out to fans a few months after his fathers passing to express his gratitude for the love and support he received, while also apologizing for his long absence. Aaron wrote that he was still coping with the loss of his father, but that he was dating a beautiful and wonderful woman and was still losing weight.
Hey everyone I know its been a while since Ive been on here and updated anybody its been hard since my dad passed a lot has happened i am now in a relationship with a very beautiful and wonderful woman she has brought light into my world that I thought I would never see. Im now working full time Im still losing weight really excited about that overall it been OK. I want to thank everybody for their condolences for my father its been rough for my I miss him dearly but I know hes in a better place now
Tune in tonight at 8 p.m. ET on TLC to catch Aarons journey on My 600 Lb. Lifeand dont forget to check outthis authors profilefor more entertainment news and TV coverage.
READ NEXT: My 600 Lb. Life Deaths: Remembering the Cast Members Who Have Passed Away
Go here to read the rest:
Aaron Washer Update on My 600 Lb. Life - Heavy.com
- Effective Exercise Tips If You Want To Lose Weight Ahead Of Summer - Medical Daily - January 21st, 2020
- SMART Carpet and Flooring Issues New Year's Resolution Reminder: 'Remember Your Promise to Lose Weight and Stay Fit This Year? Get Started With Brand... - January 21st, 2020
- Losing a little weight can lower the risk of breast cancer - WTNH.com - January 21st, 2020
- Going for Short Walks Every Day Led to This Guy Losing 140 Pounds - menshealth.com - January 21st, 2020
- Is jogging really effective for weight loss? - The Standard - January 21st, 2020
- 'After Being Prescribed Diet Pills, I Found A Natural Way To Maintain My Weight With The 80-20 Diet' - msnNOW - January 21st, 2020
- 21 January 2020 6 steps to successful weight loss for women Obesity researcher Dr Nick Fuller - News - The University of Sydney - January 21st, 2020
- Feeling down and sluggish? Your thyroid could be to blame - ABC 4 - January 21st, 2020
- How to lose weight and live longer, by Britain's top diabetes expert - The Times - January 21st, 2020
- Rebel Wilson's trainer praises her dedication to losing weight, says she has been 'putting in the yards' daily - MEAWW - January 21st, 2020
- Losing weight in aid of Stepping Stone Hospice - Southern Courier - January 21st, 2020
- Small Diet Changes And A Push-Pull-Legs Routine Helped This Guy Drop 23Kg - Men's Health - January 21st, 2020
- Your Health Family: Feeling down and sluggish? Your thyroid could be to blame - KOAA.com Colorado Springs and Pueblo News - January 21st, 2020
- Quick Bodyweight Workouts to Do When You Don't Feel Like Going to the Gym - Men's Journal - January 21st, 2020
- The inspiring story of one man's 330lbs body transformation - JOE.co.uk - January 21st, 2020
- This is basically promoting eating disorders Shoppers slam The Range for selling a bikini body weight loss aid - goodtoknow - January 21st, 2020
- Keto diet isnt the answer for weight loss, experts say. Heres what is - USA TODAY - January 20th, 2020
- Trying to lose weight? Eat your meal alone - Times of India - January 20th, 2020
- Losing weight off this organ helps improve sleep apnoea - The Star Online - January 20th, 2020
- 'I Followed The 80-20 Diet Rule And Tracked My Macros With MyFitnessPalAnd I Lost 40 Pounds' - Women's Health - January 20th, 2020
- James Martin weight loss how did the chef lose weight? - The Sun - January 20th, 2020
- Effective Steps for CrossFit Athletes to Lose Weight Without Counting Calories - BOXROX - January 20th, 2020
- Diet Demand Touts Benefits of Heart Healthy Diets for Longevity and Weight Loss - GlobeNewswire - January 20th, 2020
- Adele's body transformation was 'never about losing weight' - 9TheFIX - January 20th, 2020
- Fitness Revolution is helping me achieve my goals - Lake Placid Diet by Andy Flynn - LakePlacidNews.com | News and information on the Lake Placid and... - January 20th, 2020
- The reason is not divorced: why Adele is rapidly losing weight - The Times Hub - January 20th, 2020
- Singapore #Fitspo of the Week: Rayson Yong - Yahoo Singapore News - January 20th, 2020
- The Military diet: how does it work and can it order you to lose weight? - T3 - January 17th, 2020
- How to lose belly fat: 5 ways to feel better and reveal your abs in 2020 - T3 - January 17th, 2020
- Rebel Wilson flaunts amazing weight loss transformation after declaring 2020 her 'year of health' - Fox News - January 17th, 2020
- Weed and weight: Why are cannabis consumers slimmer? - Leafly - January 17th, 2020
- Weight loss with the 5:2 diet: requires willpower but can be powerfully effective - T3 - January 17th, 2020
- Women say having clear skin, losing weight and clean hair is the secret to getting an instant confidence boost - The Sun - January 17th, 2020
- Drinking This Much Water Per Day Was the Key to Jessica Simpson's 100 lb Weight Loss - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - January 17th, 2020
- How to lose belly fat with 5 simple tips and reveal those abs - The Sun - January 17th, 2020
- Weight Loss: Is it possible to lose weight without performing cardio? - Times of India - January 17th, 2020
- Tom Kerridge: The Lose Weight and Get Fit chef on trying to regain fitness and why carbs are back on the menu - inews - January 17th, 2020
- How to lose weight with just 5 healthy food swaps - Better Homes and Gardens - January 17th, 2020
- Malaysian teen shares painful experience of being body shamed despite losing weight, going to the gym - Malay Mail - January 17th, 2020
- Steve Harvey Tells Ellen DeGeneres He Stopped Trying to Lose Weight and He'll Just Make More Money Instead - AmoMama - January 17th, 2020
- 'I Made A Decision To Get Fit, Lose Weight And Push On To Being An Outfield Player' - Balls.ie - January 17th, 2020
- 22 Ways to Lose Weight Without Breaking a Sweat - Greatist - January 15th, 2020
- Why you may not be losing weight on the keto diet - INSIDER - January 15th, 2020
- Woodlands business owner aims to teach proper dieting for weight loss - Houston Chronicle - January 15th, 2020
- What 10 Obesity Experts Wish You Knew About Weight Loss - Prevention.com - January 15th, 2020
- Truth About Kate Middleton Starving Herself, Losing Weight While Trying To Get Pregnant - International Business Times - January 15th, 2020
- We must consider the consequences of diet culture - Daily Trojan Online - January 15th, 2020
- How To Lose Belly Fat: Avoid One Drink Regarded By Many As Healthy - International Business Times - January 15th, 2020
- Mum thought diet was making her lose weight - but it was breast cancer - Derbyshire Live - January 15th, 2020
- Is it your New Year's Resolution to lose weight, and lead a healthier lifestyle? - Leyton Orient FC - January 15th, 2020
- What is the DASH Diet? Guidelines for Losing Weight on the DASH Diet - Parade - January 15th, 2020
- Best breakfast for easy weight loss - eat this protein-fuelled food to lose weight fast - Express - January 15th, 2020
- How to lose weight in 6 months, according to this guy who lost 30 kgs by following this healthy plan - GQ India - January 15th, 2020
- Len Romes Local Health: Are you keeping to your resolution? - WYTV - January 15th, 2020
- 'I Counted Calories And Stuck To The 80-20 Rule To Lose WeightAnd I've Lost Over 150 Pounds' - Women's Health - January 4th, 2020
- Healthy Actions: Lets start the new year off on the right exercise foot - Akron Beacon Journal - January 4th, 2020
- Weight loss: What is the best way to slim down? Expert reveals top tips - Express - January 4th, 2020
- Blown your resolutions already? Tips for getting what you really want. - Seattle Times - January 4th, 2020
- Simon Cowell delighted with appearance following 20lbs weight loss - ABC FOX Montana - January 4th, 2020
- Tennis ace Jelena Dokic shows off incredible weight loss transformation after losing 53kg in 18 months - New Idea - January 4th, 2020
- How Keto and Walking Helped This Guy Lose Nearly 90 Pounds - menshealth.com - January 4th, 2020
- Could this be the last diet you'll ever need to do? - The Times - January 4th, 2020
- Weight Loss Tip of the Week: How to Use Matcha Tea to Lose Weight - LatestLY - January 4th, 2020
- Full cream milk vs toned milk: Which one is better? - Times of India - January 4th, 2020
- How to lose weight and get fit in 2020: 20 easy tips, diet hacks and workout routines to help you get started - GQ India - January 4th, 2020
- Four stone weight loss has changed the life of Tipperary woman Paula - TipperaryLive.ie - January 4th, 2020
- 'Inspirational' mum transforms her life after long battle to lose weight and quit smoking - Bradford Telegraph and Argus - January 4th, 2020
- The New Year's Resolution that usually fails within the first month - Jacaranda FM - January 4th, 2020
- Why dieting can lead to loneliness - From the Grapevine - January 4th, 2020
- The Smart Equestrian's List to Brightening the Winter Blues - TheHorse.com - January 4th, 2020
- Getting fit, losing weight now easier at the Family Y - The Augusta Chronicle - January 2nd, 2020
- Man who lost 200lbs gives tips on losing weight, keeping it off - WISN Milwaukee - January 2nd, 2020
- Tipperary group celebrate year of great weight loss with Chatty Man Alan Carr - TipperaryLive.ie - January 2nd, 2020
- Best cars for achieving your New Years resolutions - Boston Herald - January 2nd, 2020
- Tyler Whitman From 'Million Dollar Listing' Reveals the One Big Weight Loss Move to Make for 2020 - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - January 2nd, 2020
- 5 reasons why you should try running and the best running gear you'll need - T3 - January 2nd, 2020
- NY's resolution to lose weight; study finds fasting could add years to life - KFI AM 640 - January 2nd, 2020
- Mark Labbett weight loss: The Beast drops three stone by cutting out one thing from diet - Express - January 2nd, 2020
- If You're Trying to Lose Weight, Should You Try Whole30? Here's What Registered Dietitians Say - POPSUGAR - January 2nd, 2020
- 'I thought I'd be in a wheelchair forever' - how weight loss has transformed this Blackpool mum's life - Blackpool Gazette - January 2nd, 2020