FacebookAaron Washer's season 7 episode of "My 600 Lb. Life" airs tonight at 8 p.m. ET on TLC. Read on to see what Aaron's been up to since his episode premiered.
Aaron Washer is the subject of tonights season 7rerun episode ofMy 600 Lb. Life. The synopsis for tonights episode reads, Since the death of his mother, Aaron has lived at home to care for his aging father. But due to his food addiction, Aaron has to heavily rely on his father for help instead. Now, Aaron must learn to care for himself to avoid eating himself to death.
When we first met the Texas native, he weighed over 700 pounds and was primarily taken care of by his 76-year-old dad, Eugene. He couldnt get around without a cane and only took two long walks per day one to the kitchen and one to the bathroom. At the time, the reality star told the cameras that life is pure torture because Im in so much pain, so he decided to seek out the help of celebrity bariatric surgeon Dr. Younan Nowzaradan, commonly referred to as Dr. Now, to try to shed some weight and get his health back on track.
So whats going on with Aaron today? Since TLC is re-airing his episode tonight, fans might be wondering where he is now, and if he managed to lose anymore weight since he last appeared on the show. Heres what we know about Aarons life today:
My 600-lb Life -AaronMy 600-lb Life airs Wednesdays on TLC2019-03-20T01:23:02.000Z
Although Aaron moved back home to help care for his aging father, a disabled Vietnam veteran who struggled with his mobility, the roles ended up being reversed after Eugene was forced to help Aaron instead.
I do feel bad that I have to make my 76-year-old father do it all for me, Aaron says in the clip above. I worry that its going to be too much for my father at some point but it still doesnt stop me from having him [shop for me] because this is the only way to get the groceries I want.
Although Aaron starts his episode at 718 pounds, he manages to lose more than 300 pounds by the 11-month mark. He goes from relying on his elderly father to get him groceries and assist him around the house to losing enough weight to get his sleeve surgery. Aaron became one of the most inspiring subjects of season 7, and was understandably proud of his hard work.
Im really happy about my results and how the appointment went today, he told the cameras. And Im feeling really encouraged and confident right now about how well Im doing. I was a kid last time I was in the 300s, so to be practically there is exciting. And I cant wait to keep making more progress and to see all the things Im going to be able to do once I hit my target weight.
YoutubeAaron Washer, star of the hit reality series My 600 Lb. Life.
Even Dr. Now gushed about Aarons success, telling him how great it was that he was becoming more independent, and at one point expressing how proud he was of his accomplishments. Im proud of your progress, keep up the good work, he told Aaron during his episode.
Im very proud of Aaron, Dr. Now told the cameras during Aarons episode, explaining how resilient and determined the reality star was. His start was a little rocky but once we got him to wake up and to understand how dangerous his situation was, he got determined and started doing what he needed and hasnt looked back or slowed down at all. At this point, I have no doubt hes going to continue doing whatever he needs to do to get to his target weight soon and to make sure hes successful in the long run.
Aaron worked hard during his time with Dr. Now, and in the end, was able to lose nearly 50 percent of his initial body weight. By the end of his first episode, Aaron had lost a total of 315 pounds, for thefifth-biggest weight loss ofMy 600 Lb Life Season 7, according to Starcasm.
If you asked me a year ago if I thought Id be out doing all that I am, I would have said theres no earthly way, Aaron said of his weight-loss journey, adding that he can happily get out and walk all day and feels like he can accomplish all his goals. Its amazing to have this chance.
Although the reality star smashed all of his weight loss goals and began living a much healthier life, he sadly lost his father shortly after his episode aired earlier this year. On May 12, Aaron updated his now-defunct fan page on Facebook with the news of his fathers passing. As of 2 am this morning, Aaron wrote, my dad has been called back to the lord. Its not completely clear how his father died, but shortly before Aaron revealed that Eugene had passed away, he told fans that his father had been hospitalized due to a really bad infection in his foot.
Although Aaron is rarely active on social media, Starcasm shared another update on the reality star in August; according to the publication, Aaron reached out to fans a few months after his fathers passing to express his gratitude for the love and support he received, while also apologizing for his long absence. Aaron wrote that he was still coping with the loss of his father, but that he was dating a beautiful and wonderful woman and was still losing weight.
Hey everyone I know its been a while since Ive been on here and updated anybody its been hard since my dad passed a lot has happened i am now in a relationship with a very beautiful and wonderful woman she has brought light into my world that I thought I would never see. Im now working full time Im still losing weight really excited about that overall it been OK. I want to thank everybody for their condolences for my father its been rough for my I miss him dearly but I know hes in a better place now
Tune in tonight at 8 p.m. ET on TLC to catch Aarons journey on My 600 Lb. Lifeand dont forget to check outthis authors profilefor more entertainment news and TV coverage.
READ NEXT: My 600 Lb. Life Deaths: Remembering the Cast Members Who Have Passed Away
Go here to read the rest:
Aaron Washer Update on My 600 Lb. Life - Heavy.com
- Avoid These Food Mistakes If Youre Trying to Lose Weight - Lifehacker Australia - July 30th, 2020
- Obesity: Doctor's tips to lose weight as Boris Johnson urges Brits to improve health - Mirror Online - July 30th, 2020
- How couple turned losing their income from Covid-19 to losing weight and setting up business - Nottinghamshire Live - July 30th, 2020
- Weight loss calculator works out exactly how much you need to lose to get healthy BMI - The Sun - July 30th, 2020
- The Reason Kevin Smith Decided To Lose Weight | TheThings - TheThings - July 30th, 2020
- Losing weight without dieting, according to science: 11 tricks that experts recommend - Checkersaga - July 30th, 2020
- Want to lose weight and keep it off for life? Focus on these 6 things - Yahoo! Voices - July 30th, 2020
- The Chase star Mark Labbett proudly shows off impressive weight loss - Heart - July 30th, 2020
- HEALTH: Seven weight-loss myths you need to stop believing - Leitrim Observer - July 30th, 2020
- Cynthia Wells Update on My 600-lb Life: Where is She Today? - Heavy.com - July 30th, 2020
- Andy Robertson recalls the impact losing a relative had on his career - Yahoo Sports - July 30th, 2020
- How to lose weight easily in line with the new government obesity strategy - Daily Star - July 30th, 2020
- Jaw-dropping Slimming World weight loss transformations of Plymouth women - Plymouth Live - July 30th, 2020
- Get outdoors and improve the health of all the family - Derry Now - July 30th, 2020
- What are the health benefits of losing weight? - Brinkwire - July 30th, 2020
- Border residents with diabetes, hypertension losing lives to COVID-19 - KGET 17 - July 30th, 2020
- Want to lose weight? Removing one thing from your diet will definitely help - T3 - July 26th, 2020
- Weight loss story: This girl lost 30 kilos in one year WITHOUT extreme dieting! Here's how she did it - Times of India - July 26th, 2020
- Fight Coronavirus With Miracle Pill Of Bicycling To Work, Boris Johnson To Tell Brits - Forbes - July 26th, 2020
- New Obesity Strategy unveiled as country urged to lose weight to beat coronavirus (COVID-19) and protect the NHS - GOV.UK - July 26th, 2020
- How Man v Fat is helping men lose more weight than they ever have before - Telegraph.co.uk - July 26th, 2020
- Losing weight, finding the world - Livemint - July 26th, 2020
- 'It is a mistaken belief that having a smaller appetite and losing weight is a normal part of ageing' - The Westmorland Gazette - July 26th, 2020
- Over time, food has become language of love in life - Beauregard Daily News - July 26th, 2020
- Weight loss: Major activity to skip at breakfast time if you want to lose weight - Express - July 26th, 2020
- 'Before I Could Lose 100 Pounds, I First Had To Work On My Mental Health And Sobriety' - Yahoo Lifestyle - July 26th, 2020
- Gianficaro: Readers weigh in with weight-loss journeys - Burlington County Times - July 25th, 2020
- Action Bronson Talks Losing Weight and Mac Miller With Zane Lowe - Complex - July 25th, 2020
- D.J. Fluker running sprints, eating salads and losing weight - NBC Sports - NFL - July 25th, 2020
- Colin Montgomerie, 57, shows off incredible body transformation as he loses 40lbs with diet and pilates - The Sun - July 25th, 2020
- Weight loss story: 'From not being able to tie my shoelaces to becoming a model, here is how I lost 20 ki - Times of India - July 25th, 2020
- How to lose visceral fat: One ingredient youre better off without to shed the belly fat - Express - July 25th, 2020
- Trying to Lose Weight? Here Are 5 Drinks to Enjoy and 2 to Avoid - LIVESTRONG.COM - July 25th, 2020
- Coronavirus: From losing weight to becoming a plant parent, they developed new good habits during the circuit breaker - The Straits Times - July 25th, 2020
- Named unexpected symptom of type 2 diabetes associated with weight loss - The Saxon - July 25th, 2020
- Live it. Feel it. Believe it. - TAPinto.net - July 25th, 2020
- Amy Schumer Has An Issue With Celebrities Talking About Losing Weight After Giving Birth - BuzzFeed - July 25th, 2020
- EDITORIAL: The do's and don'ts of riding high during COVID-19 - Agassiz-Harrison Observer - July 25th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Boris Johnson says 'we get things wrong' but worst will be over by 'middle of next year' - Sky News - July 25th, 2020
- Coronavirus Global Updates, July 25: Brazil President Bolsonaro says he tested negative - The Indian Express - July 25th, 2020
- Five years after Justin Wilson's death, IndyCar's aeroscreen protects drivers at Iowa - IndyStar - July 25th, 2020
- How quarantine, meal prepping helped this busy stylist shed nearly 50 pounds - Houston Chronicle - July 25th, 2020
- Mayo Clinic Q And A: What to drink to stay hydrated - Greater Milwaukee Today - July 25th, 2020
- This is where losing weight really begins - KGUN - July 7th, 2020
- The 15 Best Expert Tips to Succeed at Your Plant-Based Diet - The Beet - July 7th, 2020
- Lose weight: Three health hacks to help you lose belly fat after lockdown - T3 - July 7th, 2020
- Slimming World champion lifts the lid on losing weight in lockdown - Nottinghamshire Live - July 7th, 2020
- 'With Intermittent Fasting And The CICO Diet, I Lost Over 100 Pounds In 14 Months' - Women's Health - July 7th, 2020
- Gemma Collins looks slimmer than ever as she models new PJ collection after three stone weight loss - The Sun - July 7th, 2020
- Former NFL Linemen Reveal The Surprising Struggles Of Losing Weight After Spending Years Getting Paid To Be A Massive Human - BroBible - July 7th, 2020
- Weight loss: Add this spice to your diet daily to help burn belly fat fast - Express - July 7th, 2020
- 5ive's Abz Love looks incredible after losing weight and feels younger than ever - Mirror Online - July 7th, 2020
- Five months after final game, Joe Staley says he's lost tremendous amount of weight - KNBR - July 7th, 2020
- Removing food delivery apps helped with my weight loss: Simon K King - The Hindu - July 7th, 2020
- Dom Sibley Reveals The Time He Felt The Need To Lose His Weight - Cricket Addictor - July 7th, 2020
- Amazing Slimming World weight loss transformations in June - Plymouth Live - July 7th, 2020
- Slimming World groups in Trowbridge take District of the Year title - This Is Wiltshire - July 7th, 2020
- Dublin woman shares how she lost 3st - and continued to lose weight during lockdown - RSVP Live - July 7th, 2020
- How to lose visceral fat: One of the best exercises to help burn belly fat - Express - July 7th, 2020
- Strict exercise regime without correct diet is unhel..ace mayonnaise, eight other foods for fast weight loss - Firstpost - July 7th, 2020
- Survey reveals stress, anxiety, tiredness and boredom are the main causes of unhealthy eating habits in lockdown - Leamington Observer - July 7th, 2020
- Galway PT shares tips for fussy eaters who want to change diet and lose weight - RSVP Live - July 7th, 2020
- Super slimmer mum loses seven stone in incredible transformation after simple boost of confidence - Birmingham Live - July 7th, 2020
- Lockdown weight loss story: From an overweight kid to a fitness blogger, this guy's weight loss journey is incredible! - Times of India - June 30th, 2020
- Trying to shed extra kilos? Include these 6 snacks to achieve your goals - PINKVILLA - June 30th, 2020
- This Guy Shared What He Has Learned After Doing Intermittent Fasting for 7 Years - Men's Health - June 30th, 2020
- Tom Kerridge weight loss: how the Remarkable Places to Eat chef shed 12st - The Scottish Sun - June 30th, 2020
- Looking to lose weight in a healthy way? Try these desi weight loss breakfast recipes - India TV News - June 30th, 2020
- Yo Gotti Reveals A Massive Weight Loss Of 40 Pounds - Celebrity Insider - June 30th, 2020
- Lockdown weight loss: Here's how I lost 10 kilos in 3 months post my C-sec delivery - Times of India - June 30th, 2020
- Film Study: Why Skinny Jokic Should Thrive, Not Struggle In Nuggets Return - Forbes - June 30th, 2020
- Understanding The Link Between Hypertension And Obesity: Know How To Regulate Your Blood Pressure Numbers - NDTV Doctor - June 30th, 2020
- Should You Exercise On An Empty Stomach? Here's What The Experts Say - mindbodygreen.com - June 30th, 2020
- Is The Keto Diet Bad For You? Dangers Of The Low-Carb Diet - Women's Health - June 30th, 2020
- Rob Kardashian's Body Evolution Through the Years - MSN Money - June 30th, 2020
- Were all big guys: To hit their weight goals without provided meals, BSU football linemen had to adapt - The Star Press - June 30th, 2020
- Sixers' Zhaire Smith will miss Orlando restart with knee injury - PhillyVoice.com - June 30th, 2020
- First-person account: I got COVID in Boise. I'm fine, but here's what I went through - boisedev.com - June 30th, 2020
- Cork couple tell of simple tips that saw them lose five stone during lockdown - Irish Mirror - June 30th, 2020
- What Is The Mayr Method Diet Rebel Wilson Is Using To Lose Weight? - Women's Health - June 26th, 2020