Title: Antiobesity Effects of CirsiumsetidensNakaiEthanolic Extract in 3T3-L1 Adipocytesand C57BL/6J Mice Fed High-Fat Diets
Title: DIETARY INTAKE, BLOOD GLUCOSE LEVEL AND NUTRITIONAL STATUS OF TYPE II DIABETES PATIENTS ATTENDING STATE SPECIALIST HOSPITAL, AKURE.
Title: Farmer Based Organizations Offer Opportunities For Improving Rural Nutrition In Uganda
Title: Representative Nutritional Knowledge Study in Hungary including the factors influencing obesity
Title: Intake of macronutrients and energy of Mexican university population
Title: Nutritional Status of Adolescents Attending the Iranian SecondarySchool in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Title: Factors Associated With Body Weight Status of Iranian Postgraduate Students in University of Putra Malaysia
Title: Economic inequality in healthy and junk foods consumption and its determinants in children and adolescents: the CASPIAN IV Study
Title: Effect of vitamin D status on weight loss and biochemical changes in a clinic setting
Title: Preventive, corrective and regulative effect of some vegetable oils (olive oil-colocynthis oil) on setting up metabolic diseases in obese rats.
Title: Physicochemical characteristics of Tunisian honeys
Title: Association between glycemic control, eating habits, physical activity and depression among diabetes patients
Title: Chemical composition and antioxidant activity of fruits cherry during freezing
Title: Aronia melanocarpa juice decreases body mass index and diastolic blood pressure in overweight adults
Title: Anti-hyperlipidemic effect of fatty acids methyl esters (FAMEs) from Citrullus colocynthis oil in high-fat diet induced obesity in rats.
Title: Physical Activity and Dietary Habit Among a Sample of Kuwaiti University Students: A scociocultural study.
Title: Prevalence Of Malnutrition Among Children In Abia State, Nigeria: A Household Anthropometric Survey
Title: Association between dietary calcium and dietary vitamin D deficiency, body composition and bone mass in healthy adults.
Title: Socio-economic determinants of excess weight and central obesity based on IMB model in women of Tehran- Iran
Title: Supplementation with a symbiotic (Prodefen ) increases neuronal nitric oxide bioavailability through an enhanced neuronal nitric oxide synthase activation and diminished oxidative stress in superior mesenteric artery from spontaneously hypertensive rats.
Title: Probiotics supplementation as a useful treatment for diabetes type 2.
Title: Low hair copper concentration is related to a high risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in adults.
Title: A study of exploring the relationship between dietary intakes and double burden of malnutrition of adults in Malang, Indonesia
Title: Waist-to-Hip Ratio and Cardiometabolic Traits among Chinese Children: a Mendelian Randomization Analysis.
Title: Does mediterranean diet lower micro vascular diabetes complications?
Title: The frequency of consumption of selected groups of products and drinks by students in secondary schools of the Myslenice Municipal.
Title: Assessment of dietary habits of adolescents from urban and rural regions of Southern Poland
Title: Characterization of anti-obesity peptides from Spirulina platensis.
Title: Insulin resistance in freshmen with normal fasting glucose.
Title: Association between micronutrient intake/status and carotid intima media thickness.
Title: D-Tagatose Is a Promising Sweetener to Control Glycaemia: A New Functional Food
Title: Effects of microwaveon color changes ofdried fig with the image processing method.
Title: Impact Of Dietary, Socioeconomic, And Physical Factors On Obese And Overweight Schoolchildren Living In Sidi-Bel-Abbes (West Of Algeria) And Ain Defla (Centre).
Title: A Comparative Study between theNutrition in women with and without Gestational Diabetes.
Title: The use of probiotics as protective cultures, health boosters and food contamination indicators in powdered dairy products in African countries.
Title: Non-significant difference in BMI in healthy Nigerian subjects is associated with positive correlation between plasma leptin and insulin, and higher mean insulin and -linolenic acid in the females.
Title: Mineral composition of plum fruit.
Title: The effect of aerobic training on levels of oxidant and antioxidant biomarkers inpostmenopausalwomen with T2DM
Title: The Effect Of Swimming Training On Some Of Angiogenic Factors In Diabetic Rats.
Title: Study on osteoporosis knowledge and exercise behaviors among elementary school teachers.
Title: Development of an extraction method for quantification of folate and its polyglutamates in maize kernels by HPLC-MS/MS.
Title: Effect of sinapine on H2O2-induced adipogenic differentiation of marrow mesenchymal stem cells
Title: Correlation between Goat milk quality and plant biodiversity used in pasture in the region of North Eastern of Algeria
Title: Unused natural resources in human nutrition. Plant biodiversity in North Africa
Title: HepG2 Liver Cancer Cell Line
Title: A comparative analysis of Glycaemic Index: rice and combination with different food groups for diet plan.
Title: Perceptions in adultswithoverweight and obesity, and the influence of theseonesfortheirweight control in San Cristbal de Las Casas, Chiapas
Title: Comparison of fat intake between patients with stroke and normal population.
Title: Effects of Yogurt and Yogurt Plus Shallot Consumption on Lipid Profiles in Type 2 Diabetic Women.
Title: Evaluation of Dietary Intakes, Body Composition, and Cardiometabolic Parameters in Adolescent Team Sports Elite Athletes: A Cross-sectional Study.
Title: A new insight on the utilization of MyPlate recommendations to explore nutritional outcomes and the deployment of a social media mobile based feedback concept to collect dietary intake: A Pilot study
Title: Two X-Chromosomes and Deep Purses: Risk Factors for Overweight and Obesity in School-Going Children in Abuja, Nigeria
Title: Haematologic and biochemical characterstics in patients with and without type 2 diabetes mellitus (DM2) under hemodialysis during a one-year of follow up period, Lima-Peru 2016.
Title: Monitoring heart rate, as an effective method for assessing energy expenditure in athletes of various sports groups
Title: Nutritional Values of Organic Farm Products, Its Implications to Improved Sports Performance and Adequate Management of Athletes in Nigeria.
Title: Ketogenic diet and glycemic control in diabetic patients
Title: Animal and plant nutrition: matter of amino acids in plant based diet
Title: Effect of Early Feeding of Diluted Diets on Haematology and Serum Chemistry of Exotic and Improved Local Chicks.
Title: Conventional habitual nutritional changes can lead to the several health condition disorders.
Title: The Effect of Green Coffee Extract on Weight and Body Fat in Adult Men
Title: Physical exercise training modulates dynamically hepatic endoplasmic reticulum stress in obesity-induced NASH
Read the original post:
2nd International Conferennce on Nutritional Science & Obesity
- No link between caesarean delivery and obesity, research finds - The Guardian - December 6th, 2019
- Limited Eating Times Could Be a New Way to Fight Obesity and Diabetes - EcoWatch - December 6th, 2019
- Harvard Scientists Develop Method to Limit Fat Absorption as Treatment for Obesity | News - Harvard Crimson - December 6th, 2019
- Water retention can make you look fat: Know how to get rid of obesity caused by oedema - TheHealthSite - December 6th, 2019
- Obesity Can Reduce Effectiveness of Heart Drugs - Newsmax - December 5th, 2019
- Director of public health highlights north-east's obesity problem - Press and Journal - December 5th, 2019
- Study explores relationship between obesity and gum disease - Yahoo India News - December 5th, 2019
- Promote Healthy Growth and Prevent Obesity in Children - UAPB News - December 5th, 2019
- The true costs of obesity - Medical Economics - December 4th, 2019
- MRI Reveals Brain Damage Linked With Obesity in Teens - MedPage Today - December 4th, 2019
- New study explores the effect of obesity on non-surgical periodontal care - News-Medical.net - December 4th, 2019
- Study shows obese, overweight have tougher time fighting the flu - WJW FOX 8 News Cleveland - December 4th, 2019
- Why scientists are studying hibernation to tackle obesity - Medical News Today - December 4th, 2019
- Project CommUNITY: Childhood obesity and its impact on Oklahoma children - KOCO Oklahoma City - December 4th, 2019
- Teen obesity may damage parts of the brain that regulates appetite, emotion - Radiology Business - December 4th, 2019
- Obesity: In The Absence Of Healthy Foods, This New Therapy Found By Scientists Could Help Manage Obesity - NDTV Food - December 4th, 2019
- Healthy Living: Great Ways to Fight Childhood Obesity - 9&10 News - December 4th, 2019
- New review assesses patients' perspectives of clinical consultations related to weight - News-Medical.net - December 4th, 2019
- Australia's favourite giraffe, Harold, will help to tackle preschool obesity on the Gold Coast - The Sector - December 4th, 2019
- The Heavy Truth About Fat Shaming And Obesity - GirlTalkHQ - December 4th, 2019
- Decline in early childhood obesity in WIC families - StMaryNow.com - December 4th, 2019
- Telling parents of young children they're overweight, obese bad for their health - Stuff.co.nz - December 4th, 2019
- Is obesity an addiction? Ross Walker investigates - Starts at 60 - December 4th, 2019
- Better late than never? New Zealand government finally responds to industry's anti-obesity plan - FoodNavigator-Asia.com - December 4th, 2019
- Obesity is an epidemic Why haven't we responded accordingly? | TheHill - The Hill - December 1st, 2019
- Antiarrhythmic Drug Response My Be Affected by Obesity: Study - DocWire News - December 1st, 2019
- Inflammation triggered by obesity may cause brain damage - SlashGear - December 1st, 2019
- MRI Scans Reveal What Obesity Does to the Brains of Teens - Newsweek - December 1st, 2019
- Decline in obesity of some young children attributed to improvements in WIC food package - FoodNavigator-USA.com - December 1st, 2019
- Flu Shot Doesn't Work As Well For Obese And Overweight People : Shots - Health News - NPR - December 1st, 2019
- The other ED to worry about Diabetes+obesity=Erectile dysfunction - Yahoo India News - December 1st, 2019
- The Croydon doctor who raps about knife crime, obesity and violence on NHS staff - MyLondon - December 1st, 2019
- Obesity Associated With Worse Working Memory in Women But Not Men - Endocrinology Advisor - December 1st, 2019
- These 8 foods are the biggest cause of childhood obesity - Times of India - December 1st, 2019
- Greece has second highest rate of child obesity in EU | Kathimerini - www.ekathimerini.com - December 1st, 2019
- Anti-Obesity Day 2019: What Causes Childhood Obesity? Tips For Parents To Help Their Children Maintain A Healthy Weight - NDTV News - December 1st, 2019
- Marion County participating in program to fight child obesity - WBTW - December 1st, 2019
- Obesity and food standards top election priorities -... - Footprint - December 1st, 2019
- INMB: Potential Link Between Obesity and Neuroinflammation Shown in Mouse Model of Alzheimer's - Zacks Small Cap Research - December 1st, 2019
- News digest Heart health risks, immunotherapy trials, prostate cancer urine test and living with cancer - Cancer Research UK - Science Blog - December 1st, 2019
- Rising alarms of childhood obesity in W.Va. - Beckley Register-Herald - November 23rd, 2019
- RA Treatment: Influence of Sex, Drugs, and Obesity - MedPage Today - November 23rd, 2019
- Surprising protein discovery could revert some severe obesity issues - Siliconrepublic.com - November 23rd, 2019
- Emotional toll of obesity - Telegraph India - November 23rd, 2019
- Health bureaucrats hit the road with 'transformative' new plan to tackle obesity - Sydney Morning Herald - November 23rd, 2019
- Two-thirds of men in Ireland are overweight or obese, report finds - The Irish Times - November 23rd, 2019
- LETTER: Should we blame parents for overweight children? - TheChronicleHerald.ca - November 23rd, 2019
- Letters: Innovate to tackle obesity | Letters - The Grocer - November 23rd, 2019
- Lower Childhood Obesity Rates in NJ Linked to Nutrition Program - NJ Spotlight - November 22nd, 2019
- Obese teens' quality of life improves after weight loss surgery - Reuters - November 22nd, 2019
- Recently discovered protein may play key role in obesity and metabolic disease - News-Medical.net - November 22nd, 2019
- Novo Nordisk and UNICEF announce new partnership to help prevent childhood overweight and obesity - UNICEF - November 22nd, 2019
- The Influence of Sex and Pre-operative Obesity on Biomechanics Two Years After Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Longitudinal Cohort Study - DocWire News - November 22nd, 2019
- Obesity Risk Linked to Mutations in MRAP2 Gene, Study Says - Genetic Obesity News - November 22nd, 2019
- Two-thirds of men in Ireland are overweight or obese, report finds - Irish Times - November 22nd, 2019
- Summit aims to reduce obesity in Mississippi - WJTV - November 22nd, 2019
- Study of 20-year-olds says obesity more likely among women - The Times - November 22nd, 2019
- New Book Offers Insight into the Lives of the Extremely Obese - Patch.com - November 22nd, 2019
- This protein that appears to play an important role in obesity, metabolic disease - Hindustan Times - November 22nd, 2019
- New studies point to benefits of weight-loss surgery for teens with severe obesity - News-Medical.net - November 20th, 2019
- 'Hyperpalatable' Defined as Foods Driving the Obesity Epidemic - Medscape - November 19th, 2019
- UC-Boulder 'encouraging' obesity with 'weight bias' workshop, conservative group says - Campus Reform - November 19th, 2019
- Free Decatur Event Will Address Being Overweight and Obesity Sat. - Decatur, GA Patch - November 19th, 2019
- Average US BMI on the rise despite increasing weight loss efforts - Medical News Today - November 19th, 2019
- Sleeve Gastrectomy Beneficial at Lower BMI; Call to Lower Threshold - Medscape - November 19th, 2019
- Obesity in Childhood Linked to Reduced Cortical Thickness, Executive Functioning - Psychiatry Advisor - November 19th, 2019
- Obesity-related cancers on the rise in younger Canadians: study - CBC.ca - November 19th, 2019
- Number of people with obesity doubles in 20 years - Open Access Government - November 19th, 2019
- Addressing the unmet needs of people living with obesity - Philippine Star - November 19th, 2019
- The way to tackle the child obesity epidemic? Teach cooking in schools - Telegraph.co.uk - November 19th, 2019
- Obesity And Obstetric Anesthesia: Current Insights | LRA - Dove Medical Press - November 18th, 2019
- 10 Things to Know About... Obesity - Entertainment.ie - November 18th, 2019
- How to Get Started Exercising When You're Living With Obesity - LIVESTRONG.COM - November 18th, 2019
- Here's Where New York Ranks Among Nation's Most Obese States - Daily Voice - November 18th, 2019
- UN spotlights 'explosive' obesity rates, hunger in Latin America and Caribbean - UN News - November 17th, 2019
- Obesity almost doubles in 20 years to affect 13 million people - The Guardian - November 17th, 2019
- Obesity and Bone Fractures in PWS Children Tied to High Blood Levels of Protein, Study Says - Prader-Willi News - November 17th, 2019
- UN calls for urgent action to curb rise in hunger and obesity in Latin America and Caribbean - YubaNet - November 17th, 2019
- Weight-Loss Surgery for Teens Who Cant Lose Weight Any Other Way - The New York Times - November 17th, 2019
- News digest cancer waiting times, complementary treatments, obesity and a NASA-style training for cancer patients? - Cancer Research UK - Science... - November 17th, 2019