Title: Antiobesity Effects of CirsiumsetidensNakaiEthanolic Extract in 3T3-L1 Adipocytesand C57BL/6J Mice Fed High-Fat Diets
Title: DIETARY INTAKE, BLOOD GLUCOSE LEVEL AND NUTRITIONAL STATUS OF TYPE II DIABETES PATIENTS ATTENDING STATE SPECIALIST HOSPITAL, AKURE.
Title: Farmer Based Organizations Offer Opportunities For Improving Rural Nutrition In Uganda
Title: Representative Nutritional Knowledge Study in Hungary including the factors influencing obesity
Title: Intake of macronutrients and energy of Mexican university population
Title: Nutritional Status of Adolescents Attending the Iranian SecondarySchool in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Title: Factors Associated With Body Weight Status of Iranian Postgraduate Students in University of Putra Malaysia
Title: Economic inequality in healthy and junk foods consumption and its determinants in children and adolescents: the CASPIAN IV Study
Title: Effect of vitamin D status on weight loss and biochemical changes in a clinic setting
Title: Preventive, corrective and regulative effect of some vegetable oils (olive oil-colocynthis oil) on setting up metabolic diseases in obese rats.
Title: Physicochemical characteristics of Tunisian honeys
Title: Association between glycemic control, eating habits, physical activity and depression among diabetes patients
Title: Chemical composition and antioxidant activity of fruits cherry during freezing
Title: Aronia melanocarpa juice decreases body mass index and diastolic blood pressure in overweight adults
Title: Anti-hyperlipidemic effect of fatty acids methyl esters (FAMEs) from Citrullus colocynthis oil in high-fat diet induced obesity in rats.
Title: Physical Activity and Dietary Habit Among a Sample of Kuwaiti University Students: A scociocultural study.
Title: Prevalence Of Malnutrition Among Children In Abia State, Nigeria: A Household Anthropometric Survey
Title: Association between dietary calcium and dietary vitamin D deficiency, body composition and bone mass in healthy adults.
Title: Socio-economic determinants of excess weight and central obesity based on IMB model in women of Tehran- Iran
Title: Supplementation with a symbiotic (Prodefen ) increases neuronal nitric oxide bioavailability through an enhanced neuronal nitric oxide synthase activation and diminished oxidative stress in superior mesenteric artery from spontaneously hypertensive rats.
Title: Probiotics supplementation as a useful treatment for diabetes type 2.
Title: Low hair copper concentration is related to a high risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in adults.
Title: A study of exploring the relationship between dietary intakes and double burden of malnutrition of adults in Malang, Indonesia
Title: Waist-to-Hip Ratio and Cardiometabolic Traits among Chinese Children: a Mendelian Randomization Analysis.
Title: Does mediterranean diet lower micro vascular diabetes complications?
Title: The frequency of consumption of selected groups of products and drinks by students in secondary schools of the Myslenice Municipal.
Title: Assessment of dietary habits of adolescents from urban and rural regions of Southern Poland
Title: Characterization of anti-obesity peptides from Spirulina platensis.
Title: Insulin resistance in freshmen with normal fasting glucose.
Title: Association between micronutrient intake/status and carotid intima media thickness.
Title: D-Tagatose Is a Promising Sweetener to Control Glycaemia: A New Functional Food
Title: Effects of microwaveon color changes ofdried fig with the image processing method.
Title: Impact Of Dietary, Socioeconomic, And Physical Factors On Obese And Overweight Schoolchildren Living In Sidi-Bel-Abbes (West Of Algeria) And Ain Defla (Centre).
Title: A Comparative Study between theNutrition in women with and without Gestational Diabetes.
Title: The use of probiotics as protective cultures, health boosters and food contamination indicators in powdered dairy products in African countries.
Title: Non-significant difference in BMI in healthy Nigerian subjects is associated with positive correlation between plasma leptin and insulin, and higher mean insulin and -linolenic acid in the females.
Title: Mineral composition of plum fruit.
Title: The effect of aerobic training on levels of oxidant and antioxidant biomarkers inpostmenopausalwomen with T2DM
Title: The Effect Of Swimming Training On Some Of Angiogenic Factors In Diabetic Rats.
Title: Study on osteoporosis knowledge and exercise behaviors among elementary school teachers.
Title: Development of an extraction method for quantification of folate and its polyglutamates in maize kernels by HPLC-MS/MS.
Title: Effect of sinapine on H2O2-induced adipogenic differentiation of marrow mesenchymal stem cells
Title: Correlation between Goat milk quality and plant biodiversity used in pasture in the region of North Eastern of Algeria
Title: Unused natural resources in human nutrition. Plant biodiversity in North Africa
Title: HepG2 Liver Cancer Cell Line
Title: A comparative analysis of Glycaemic Index: rice and combination with different food groups for diet plan.
Title: Perceptions in adultswithoverweight and obesity, and the influence of theseonesfortheirweight control in San Cristbal de Las Casas, Chiapas
Title: Comparison of fat intake between patients with stroke and normal population.
Title: Effects of Yogurt and Yogurt Plus Shallot Consumption on Lipid Profiles in Type 2 Diabetic Women.
Title: Evaluation of Dietary Intakes, Body Composition, and Cardiometabolic Parameters in Adolescent Team Sports Elite Athletes: A Cross-sectional Study.
Title: A new insight on the utilization of MyPlate recommendations to explore nutritional outcomes and the deployment of a social media mobile based feedback concept to collect dietary intake: A Pilot study
Title: Two X-Chromosomes and Deep Purses: Risk Factors for Overweight and Obesity in School-Going Children in Abuja, Nigeria
Title: Haematologic and biochemical characterstics in patients with and without type 2 diabetes mellitus (DM2) under hemodialysis during a one-year of follow up period, Lima-Peru 2016.
Title: Monitoring heart rate, as an effective method for assessing energy expenditure in athletes of various sports groups
Title: Nutritional Values of Organic Farm Products, Its Implications to Improved Sports Performance and Adequate Management of Athletes in Nigeria.
Title: Ketogenic diet and glycemic control in diabetic patients
Title: Animal and plant nutrition: matter of amino acids in plant based diet
Title: Effect of Early Feeding of Diluted Diets on Haematology and Serum Chemistry of Exotic and Improved Local Chicks.
Title: Conventional habitual nutritional changes can lead to the several health condition disorders.
Title: The Effect of Green Coffee Extract on Weight and Body Fat in Adult Men
Title: Physical exercise training modulates dynamically hepatic endoplasmic reticulum stress in obesity-induced NASH
Read the original post:
2nd International Conferennce on Nutritional Science & Obesity
- News Oklahoma Ranks in the Top 5 of Most Obese States - Bartlesville Radio - January 21st, 2020
- Heart health: Are women getting incorrect treatment? - Medical News Today - January 21st, 2020
- Scientists host symposium on link between lifestyle and cancer risk - GW Hatchet - January 21st, 2020
- Obesity Key to Type 2 Diabetes, Which Has Quadrupled in the Last 35 Years - Al-Bawaba - January 21st, 2020
- The growing problem of obesity in dogs - Pet Gazette - January 21st, 2020
- Why belly fat is even more harmful for the heart than overall obesity - Firstpost - January 21st, 2020
- Rise in type 2 diabetes linked to obesity "time-bomb" - Newstalk - January 21st, 2020
- Research Affirms that muscle strengthening Correlated with obesity - News Lagoon - January 21st, 2020
- Obesity is killing children around the world. But it isnt an unstoppable trend - ThePrint - January 21st, 2020
- Less active babies have higher obesity risk: Study - The Siasat Daily - January 21st, 2020
- Obese bear to be removed from Pa. sportsmens club after pleas from Alec Baldwin, PETA: reports - PennLive - January 21st, 2020
- UTSW Study Links Alzheimer's-Related Protein To Diabetes And Obesity - KERA News - January 20th, 2020
- Active babies may have lower obesity risk later - Futurity: Research News - January 20th, 2020
- Study supports that muscle strengthening associated with reduced obesity - Medical News Bulletin - January 20th, 2020
- Babies who are less active have higher risk of obesity: Study - Gulf Today - January 20th, 2020
- Less active babies have higher obesity risk: Study - Outlook India - January 20th, 2020
- A new study shows the neurological reason for obesity and how to combat it - Big Think - January 20th, 2020
- Obese bear to be removed from Pa. sportsmens club after pleas from Alec Baldwin, PETA: reports - syracuse.com - January 20th, 2020
- Downsides of Becoming an Adult: Growing Less Active and Gaining Weight - SciTechDaily - January 20th, 2020
- Obese bear to be moved to animal sanctuary - Sunbury Daily Item - January 20th, 2020
- Preventing Childhood Obesity Schools and Policymakers are Responsible too - The Voice St. Lucia - January 20th, 2020
- Shaming, blaming and ignorance about obesity block millions from getting effective care - Folio - University of Alberta - January 20th, 2020
- Non-communicable diseases like diabetes, obesity and heart disease may be communicable after all - International Business Times, Singapore Edition - January 20th, 2020
- Scientists have found a substance that decreases obesity, exactly how will you receive eliminate it - Sahiwal Tv - January 20th, 2020
- Asda to remove cartoon characters from cereal boxes to tackle childhood obesity - Yahoo News - January 12th, 2020
- Study: Loneliness rivals smoking and obesity in its impact on shortening longevity - CBS News 8 - January 12th, 2020
- A new cellular protein involved in discovering obesity - ETHealthworld.com - January 12th, 2020
- Body-Positive Doctors Exist Its Called Practicing HAES - Greatist - January 12th, 2020
- Study Finds Reduced Fat Milk More Associated With Obesity Than Whole Milk - Modern Farmer - January 10th, 2020
- Molecular doormen open the way to potential obesity treatment - Yale News - January 10th, 2020
- Excess weight at 3 years quadruples obesity risk in adolescence - Healio - January 10th, 2020
- The Connection Between Dopamine, Biological Clock to Snacking, Overeating, and Obesity - Nature World News - January 10th, 2020
- Overweight and Obesity Linked to Cancer - DocWire News - January 10th, 2020
- 1 In 3 Wisconsinites Are Obese, But The Keto Diet Likely Won't Reduce That Rate - WisContext - January 10th, 2020
- Seeking immunity from the ill effects of obesity - The Irish Times - January 10th, 2020
- When is surgery the best solution to obesity? - Echo Live - January 10th, 2020
- Asda to remove cartoon characters from cereal boxes to tackle childhood obesity - Yahoo Style - January 10th, 2020
- Top obesity expert warns looking down at fat people prevents them from getting medical help - The Irish Sun - January 10th, 2020
- Low level of hunger but high prevalence of moderate food insecurity, overweight, and obesity in Europe and Central Asia, FAO report says - AKIpress - January 9th, 2020
- Half of women with heart failure get the wrong treatment - YubaNet - January 9th, 2020
- Overweight Pregnancies May Increase Risk of Midlife Obesity In Mothers - News18 - January 9th, 2020
- These 6 Simple Exercises Can Cut Body Weight, Even if You're Predisposed to Obesity - ScienceAlert - January 8th, 2020
- New study unravels the complexity of childhood obesity - ND Newswire - January 8th, 2020
- Lidl goes cartoon-free in a bid to halt childhood obesity - BakeryAndSnacks.com - January 8th, 2020
- Beyond junk food: 'I want him to grow up to be healthy' - News Maven - January 8th, 2020
- Australia's obesity epidemic leading to increased risk of cardiovascular disease - University News: The University of Western Australia - January 8th, 2020
- Intuitive Eating with Mimi: Why I don't believe the Obesity Epidemic is a problem - The Vanderbilt Hustler - January 8th, 2020
- Asda is removing cartoon characters from cereals to tackle obesity - Metro.co.uk - January 8th, 2020
- More Body Fat in Turks With Obesity-linked Gene Mutation, Study Finds - Genetic Obesity News - January 8th, 2020
- Asda follows Lidl in scrapping cartoons on cereal boxes in fight against obesity - Mirror Online - January 8th, 2020
- Surprising Reason that Can Make Your Child Obese - TheHealthMania - January 8th, 2020
- Fat chance of finding a place in top schools, obese pupils told - The Times - January 8th, 2020
- To Treat Obesity, Medix Seeks Approval of Tesofensine in Mexico - Prader-Willi News - January 8th, 2020
- Asda is removing cartoon characters on cereal boxes to combat childhood obesity - OK! magazine - January 8th, 2020
- Obesity numbers on the rise: Study shows half of US residents will be obese in 2030 - WIFR - January 3rd, 2020
- Childhood obesity: Lidl to remove cartoon characters from cereal boxes - The Guardian - January 3rd, 2020
- When You Eat Might Be As Important As What You Eat - University of Virginia - January 3rd, 2020
- Obesity Paradox With Immunotherapy in NSCLC - Medscape - January 3rd, 2020
- Seventh Circuit Weighs Whether Obesity Is A Disability Under The ADA - Lexology - January 3rd, 2020
- Obesity Linked to Treatment-Related Cardiotoxicity in Breast Cancer - DocWire News - January 3rd, 2020
- 16:8 intermittent fasting: Benefits, how-to, and tips - Medical News Today - January 3rd, 2020
- Coca-Cola Obesity Subscription Service: What You Need To Know - Medical Daily - January 3rd, 2020
- 7 Tips to Make 'Going-on-a-Diet' Resolutions Obsolete - Thrive Global - January 3rd, 2020
- Close to half of U.S. population projected to have obesity by... - ScienceBlog.com - January 3rd, 2020
- Obesity in pregnant women can lead to lower IQ and impaired development in boys later, study shows - MEAWW - January 3rd, 2020
- Implanted Chip Zaps Brain When Obese People Think About Food - newstalk870.am - January 3rd, 2020
- Obesity fears in Hartlepool leads to takeaway refusal - The Northern Echo - January 3rd, 2020
- North American Vascular Stents Market Outlook, 2019-2024 - Increasing Obesity Levels, Rising Smoking & Alcohol Consumption, Increasing Incidences... - January 3rd, 2020
- Another reason to combat the obesity epidemic: scientists say overeating contributes to climate change - MarketWatch - December 27th, 2019
- Junk food affects the developing teen brain, promoting obesity. But its not hopeless. - The Philadelphia Inquirer - December 27th, 2019
- Half Of American Adults Will Be Obese In 10 Years: Study - International Business Times - December 27th, 2019
- "Severe obesity" numbers on the rise - Kotatv - December 27th, 2019
- Overweight Yet Undernourished: How To Solve The Global Hunger Paradox : Goats and Soda - NPR - December 27th, 2019
- Nearly half of U.S. adults will be obese by 2030: study - GW Hatchet - December 27th, 2019
- Report Shows How Processed Food and Sugar Lead to Malnutrition and Obesity - One Green Planet - December 27th, 2019
- Severe Lymphedema After Breast Cancer Surgery Associated With Obesity - Oncology Nurse Advisor - December 27th, 2019
- Study: Half of All U.S. Adults to Be Obese Within 10 Years - theTrumpet.com - December 27th, 2019
- Sugary Beverages Are Feeding A Childhood Obesity Epidemic In the Caribbean - Forbes - December 27th, 2019
- Limited eating times could be new way to fight obesity, diabetes - Sumter Item - December 27th, 2019
- Our Health: New study says that half of U.S adults will be obese within a decade - Alton Telegraph - December 27th, 2019