HCGDiet.com is a US-based diet company dedicated to helping everyday people lose weight and keep it off. ProvidingHCG diet drops, diet accessories and tools to guarantee success, and free diet support including personal diet coaching, HCGDiet.com is a leader in the diet industry.
Dieting is hard. Anyone whos worked at weight loss can tell you that. Many dieters begin their weight loss programs feeling motivated, excited and optimistic about their weight loss goals. In far too many cases, though, life gets in the way, motivation fades, or that piece of chocolate cake just looks too tempting. When dieters fail, they dont meet their weight loss goals, dont improve their health, or worse, they lose hope in their chance to ever get in shape.
However, with the right tools, diet success doesnt have to be just a dream. In fact, thousands of dieters who have successfully lost weight through our program can tell you just how much of a difference these important tools can make. Part of our mission at HCGDiet.com is to give those necessary tools to youwe only succeed if you succeed.
Thats why we created this book: to give dieters like you a convenient, simple resource to increase your odds of meeting your weight loss goals. Weve put a lot of time into this ebook, and we hope youll find it to be an invaluable resource as you shed those pounds and transform your life.
[full_width_section bg_pos=Left Top bg_repeat=No-Repeat text_color=Light image_url= top_padding=20 bottom_padding=20 background_color=#a8dbe7]
[full_width_section bg_pos=Left Top bg_repeat=No-Repeat text_color=Light image_url= top_padding= bottom_padding= background_color=#2ac4ea] [/full_width_section]
If you ever have any questions about the recipes in this bookor anything else related to weight lossfeel free to give us a call toll-free at 1-877-485-1030. We want you to succeed, and well do almost anything to make that possible.
A Brief HistoryThe 3 Phases of the HCG Diet Food GuidelinesDos & DontsDiet RecipesSoups and SaladsVeggie SidesRubs, Sauces & DressingsSeafoodChicken DishesBeef DishesEggsDesserts & Drinks
We didnt create HCG in a lab. In fact, this miracle hormone comes straight from the human body.
Born and bred in a little town called London, Albert Simeons was the first scientist to connect the dots between human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) and weight loss.With years full of extensive research and honors in Europe, Dr. Simeons eventually made his way to India in the early 1930s. For 18 years, he studied a broad range of topics, including pregnancy, obesity, and disorders of the glands. It was during his studies that he made a surprising discovery: overeating isnt at the root of obesity. In fact, Dr. Simeons came to firmly believe that eating habits had little or nothing to do with the body holding onto weight.
Dr. Simeons findings made him passionate about the growing obesity problem. More and more, he saw the need for a weight loss solution that actually worked. Yearning to treat the increasing problem of obesity, Dr. Simeons remembered something he had observed during his time in India. It was there Dr. Simeons discovered how the HCG hormone helped disperse bad fat from around the hip and stomach region in several young male subjects.
Knowing he was onto something big, Dr. Simeons accelerated his research. His findings indicated the HCG hormone stimulated bad stored fat. This caused the body to move the stored fat. Once stored fat was being moved by the body from its location, Dr. Simeons realized a restricted calorie diet would then force the fatalready in motionfor fuel, leading to rapid weight loss. As he experimented with the hormone, he saw weight immediately dropping from his patients! Additionally, the hormone decreased his patients appetites. This caused their stored fat to vanish.
Eventually, though more research and testing, Dr. Simeons developed a diet protocol to maximize the weight-loss potential of the HCG hormone. He created a list of approved foods, and the HCG Diet was born.
The HCG Diet has come a long way since Dr. Simeons discovery in the 1950s. After spending decades being tested and refined, the HCG Diet is ready for the public. The result is nothing less than miraculous. People who have struggled with obesity for an entire lifetime are now losing weight they never thought theyd be able to shed.
The HCG diet is real. It comes from a lifetime of extensive research. Follow the protocol and discover how your body can return to its proper weight within a mere few weeks.
Part of the miracle of the HCG Diet is how simple it is. The entire diet can be divided into three simple phases.
Days 1-2: For the first two days, begin taking the HCG drops three times a day (before breakfast, lunch and dinner). Do not eat or drink anything 15 minutes before or after taking HCG drops. Using the oral syringe provided with your HCG package, drop 0.38 ml of HCG under your tongue and hold for at least 15 seconds before swallowing. (The oral syringe provided by HCGDiet.com will actually have 0.38 ml measured out and marked with a line.)
The next 48 hours is all about eating full portion servings of high fat foods. This may include: eggs, avocados, butter, yogurt, dairy, nuts, seeds, etc. If you have any cravings for high fat food, now is the time to get them out of your system. Fill up on anything with high fat content!
Two days of fat loading may seem like an unnecessary step, but its actually quite crucial. The fat loading phase stocks normal fat cells and prepares the body to burn abnormal fat, resulting in fast weight loss. Dont skip these two days!
Days 3-23 (26 day kit), Days 3-37 (40 Day kit) or Days 3-13 (Mini kit): After youve sufficiently stuffed yourself with high fat foods, its time to move on to a much healthier and thinner life style. By now, youve probably realized how well the HCG serves as an appetite suppressant (in fact, many people talk about how hard it is to load up on fat when they dont feel hungry). Cutting calories should be something you look forward to!
As Phase 2 begins, continue taking the HCG drops three times per day. Its also time to begin the 500 calorie diet explained in depth on page 7. The length of this phase will vary based on how much weight you want to lose and which diet kit youre using.
Days 24-26 (26 Day kit), Days 38-40 (40 Day kit) or Days 14-16 (Mini kit): During the last three days of the HCG Diet, you will continue the 500 calorie diet protocol, but stop taking the drops. It will take up to three days for the HCG to pass out of your system. The next step, the Maintenance Phase, is a very important step to maintaining your new weight!
By this phase of the HCG Diet, youve learned how simple it is to eat healthy foods without relying on excess fat and sugar for flavor. The purpose of the maintenance phase is to train your body to remain at its new weight and prepare for the reintroduction of starches into your diet. During this phase, you should only be consuming a maximum of 1500 calories per day. You will typically eat breakfast
Part of what gives the HCG Diet its miraculous fat-burning power is the HCG Diet protocol, a specific lists of approved foods developed by Dr. Simeon. Here is a list of guidelines to follow when youre on Phase 2 of the HCG diet.
Tea or Coffee in any quantity without sugar*One tablespoon of milk is allowed per day. Use it here if youd like!*You may also sweeten with the all natural sweetener Stevia! It comes in a variety of wonderful flavors to brighten up your morning!
100 grams of any of the following meats for each meal:VealBeefChicken BreastFresh White FishLobster, Crab or Shrimp1 whole egg plus 3 egg whitesFat free cottage cheeseOne type of vegetable to be chosen from the following for each meal:SpinachChardChicoryBeet-greensGreen SaladTomatoesCeleryFennelOnionsRed radishesCucumbersAsparagusCabbage
Any reasonable portion of vegetables is allowed. Do not combine vegetables during the same meal.
Use chewing gum. HCGdiet.com has a variety of delicious approved flavors of chewing gum to keep your mouth busy at all times!Take a good multi-vitamin.Use Aspirin/Advil if you really need it!Space your meals out. Have a breadstick and an apple for breakfast if youd like! Just be sure to stick to the guidelines.Keep hydrated. The water will help push out all the toxins and other waste.Follow the phases precisely. Its simple: The closer you follow the protocol, the more weight you will lose.Weigh your meat in a raw state. Be sure to trim all the fat off before cooking as well!Take your provided B-Vitamin supplement once a day or as needed.Use Stevia for all your sweetening needs.Buy organic when possible. Its always smart to buy foods that are grown without pesticides and other dangerous chemicals.Have fun with spices! Mix up a dish by adding a different seasoning or spice.Use fresh herbs. Its amazing what fresh herbs can add to an otherwise bland dish.Make your own broths when possible. That way you know exactly what goes into them.
Dont cheat. Every time you veer off the diet, (even if its a small detour) you will be setting yourself back by several days.Try new food choices on the diet. Stick to the exact foods laid out for you and you will succeed. Mix ingredients. Remember, only one kind of fruit, vegetable and protein at a time.Skip any of the phases. All three phases are here for a reason. They are your roadmap to success!Engage in heavy exercise during the second phase. Your body will not have enough fuel for it! Stick to light exercising such as Yoga or walking. If you would rather, skip it all together during this phase.
Add a glass or two of green tea daily. Dont eat more than one apple a day, cut down apple size, or cut out apples all together.Cut beef down or out.Make up a couple of meals ahead of time.Check all condiments for sugar.Leave out one or both breadsticks or Melba toasts.Dont eat out.No diet drinks or cheats!Evaluate your beauty products usage.Stay positive!
Most people will eventually hit a plateau while on the HCG diet (a plateau is a period of several days where you dont lose any weightan interruption of your normal weight loss). These weight loss interruptions happen for a variety of reasons. For instance, everyone has variations in the retention and elimination of water. Or a womans menstrual cycle can hit, resulting in a few days without weight loss.
Dr. Simeons explains that a plateau will always correct itself; however, it is permissible to break it up with an apple day. Other mild plateau breakers or weight loss aids are listed below.
Protein Morning: Sometimes our bodies stall because we just need a little more protein. This is the option we recommend to try first. Add a protein breakfast to the regular diet protocol by eating a whole egg and 2-3 egg whites with your normal breakfast. Remember, NO butter or oils while on the protocol. It is common when eating egg whites to overdo it on the sodium. Make sure to keep up on the water.
Apple Day: An apple day begins at lunch and continues until just before lunch the next day. Eat at least 6 large apples throughout the day and only drink enough water to quench your thirst.
Apple Cider Vinegar Drink: Stir 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in one large glass of water, and then add Stevia to taste. Drink with a straw. This can be taken in any quantity.
Asparagus Soup4-5 stems of asparagus2 tablespoons white onion2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice1 cup chicken broth1/2 teaspoon onion powder1/2 teaspoon dillSalt & pepper, to taste
Steam the asparagus until tender. Place the asparagus in a food processor along with the onion and puree. Pour the asparagus mixture and the remaining ingredients into a small pot and cook over medium heat until warmed throughout.Counts as: 1 vegetable serving
Beef Stew100 g steak, cut into chunks1 1/2 cups beef broth?1 1/4 cup celery, chopped2 tablespoons onion, diced2 cloves garlic, minced1/4 teaspoon garlic powder?1/4 teaspoon rosemaryBay LeafSalt & pepper, to tasteExtra water if desired(Optional) Serve with 1 Melba toast for dipping.
Slice the meat into small chunks. Season the steak with salt & pepper and garlic powder. Place the steak, diced onion, and minced garlic in a small pot. Lightly saut the outside of the meat over med-high heat until it is browned. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 45 minutes on low heat. Add additional salt & pepper and water if desired. Remove the bay leaf and serve while hot.Counts as: 1 protein serving, 1 vegetable serving, 1 Melba toast (optional)
Cabbage & Beef Soup100 g lean steak, chopped small1 1/2 cups beef broth?1 cup shredded cabbage2 tablespoons onion, chopped1 tablespoon green onion, chopped1/2 teaspoon garlic powder1/2 teaspoon ground ginger1/4 teaspoon dried basilSalt & pepper, to taste
Season the steak with salt, pepper, ginger, and garlic powder. Saut in 2 tablespoons beef broth until lightly browned. Add the cabbage and saut another minute. Pour in the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 30-45 minutes.Counts as: 1 protein serving, 1 vegetable serving
Chesapeake Crab Soup100 g crab, cooked1 1/2 tomatoes, diced1 1/2 cups vegetable broth2 tablespoons onion, chopped1 garlic clove, minced1-2 teaspoonsOld Bay SeasoningSalt & pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients in a medium sized pot and bring to a boil. Turn the heat down and simmer over low heat for approximately 15 minutes. Add more water if desired.Counts as: 1 protein serving, 1 vegetable serving
Chili1 lb lean ground beef3 cups chopped tomatoes1 1/2 cups of water1/2 cup onion, chopped?4 garlic cloves, minced1 teaspoon garlic powder1 teaspoon onion powder1 teaspoon chili powder (or more to taste)1/2 teaspoon oreganoCayenne pepper, to tasteSalt & pepper, to taste
Brown the beef along with the onions and garlic in a pot. Stir in the tomatoes, water and spices and bring to a simmer. Cook for approximately 20-30 minutes. Top with chopped green onion. Makes 3 servings.Counts as: 1 protein serving, 1 vegetable serving
Curry Chicken Soup100 g boneless skinless chicken2 cups chicken broth2 tablespoons lemon juice2 tablespoons onion, diced1 clove garlic, minced2-3 teaspoons curry, to tasteSalt & pepper, to taste
Saut the chicken with the onion, garlic, and lemon juice in a non-stick pan until well cooked. Remove the chicken and shred it. In the same pan add the chicken broth and other ingredients along with the shredded chicken. Cook until heated through.Counts as: 1 protein serving
French Onion Soup1 onion, thinly sliced2 cups beef broth3-4 garlic cloves, minced1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepperStevia, to taste
Preheat a non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Place onions and garlic in pan and cook uncovered for 5-10 minutes. Stir in the Stevia. Cook 10-15 minutes until the onions are caramelized. Add beef broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer, cover, and cook for 20 minutes. Add black pepper and serve.Counts as: 1 vegetable serving
Lemon Chicken Soup100 g cooked chicken breast, shreddedJuice from 1 lemon2-3 cups homemade broth1 teaspoon thymeSea salt, to tasteGround white pepper, to tasteChopped Spinach
Preheat the saucepan over medium heat. Combine all the ingredients and bring to a boil. Simmer for 20 minutes and serve.Counts as: 1 protein serving, 1 vegetable serving
Peasant Soup2 cups chicken or vegetable broth1 cup cabbage, sliced thin2 cloves garlic, minced2 tablespoons onion, diced1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped1 teaspoon rosemary, chopped small1/4 teaspoon ground sage?Salt & pepper, to taste1 Melba toast (optional)
Combine all ingredients over the stove-top and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Serve hot. You may use 1 Melba toast for dippingCounts as: 1 vegetable serving, (1 Melba toast serving)
Sauted Crab Salad100 g crab, in chunks1/2 cup celery, chopped2 tablespoons lemon juice2 tablespoons onion, chopped1 tablespoon white vinegar1 teaspoon Old Bay SeasoningCrushed red pepper flakes(Optional) 1 Melba toast
Combine all ingredients except the Melba toast and saut in a non-stick pan until the celery is tender. Adjust the seasonings to taste. Spoon over the Melba toast and serve.Counts as: 1 protein serving, 1 vegetable serving
Spicy Chicken Soup100 g chicken breast, cooked & shredded1 cup cabbage, sliced very thin1 1/2 cup chicken broth?2 tablespoons onion, chopped2 garlic cloves, minced1/2 teaspoon garlic powder?1/4 1/2 teaspoon pepper flakes2-3 tablespoons rice vinegarDash or two of hot sauceSalt & pepper, to taste
Cook everything together until the flavors are well blended and cabbage is soft. Adjust seasonings to suit taste.Counts as: 1 protein serving, 1 vegetable serving
Taco Soup100 g boneless skinless chicken breast2 cups water2 tablespoons onion, diced2 teaspoons ground cumin, to taste2 teaspoons green onion, chopped1 teaspoon chicken bouillon1-2 teaspoons chili powder, to tasteDash of cayenne pepperSalt & pepper, to tasteHandful of Cilantro, roughly chopped
Boil the chicken in 2 cups of water and the bouillon until well cooked. Take out of the water and shred the chicken. Add the shredded chicken back in along with the cumin, chili powder, onion, cayenne pepper, and salt & pepper. Cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes. Top with chopped green onions and cilantro.Counts as: 1 protein serving
Tomato Soup3/4 cup vegetable or chicken broth1/2 cup fresh tomatoes2 tablespoons tomato paste2 tablespoons milk1 tablespoon vinegar1 tablespoon onion, diced1 clove garlic, minced1 teaspoon oreganoSalt & pepper, to tasteFresh basil leaves, sliced julienne1 Melba toast (optional)Stevia, to taste (optional)
Puree all ingredients, except basil leaves, in a food processor. Pour mixture into a small pot and cook until heated through. Garnish with julienned basil leaves. You may use 1 Melba toast for dipping.Counts as: 1 vegetable serving, 1 Melba toast serving (optional)
Wholesome Veal Stew100 g veal, cubed2 tablespoons onion, chopped1 1/2 cup organic vegetable broth, divided2 cloves garlic, minced1 tomato, chopped roughlyDash of Worcestershire sauce1 bay leafSprig of rosemary
Saut the veal, onion, garlic and tomato in a pan with 1/2 cup vegetable broth. When the veal is browned, add the remaining broth and other ingredients and simmer for approximately 15 minutes. Take out the bay leaf and rosemary sprig before serving.Counts as: 1 protein serving, 1 vegetable serving
Asian Salad100 g cooked chicken breast, cubed2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped1/2 cup orange segments1/4 teaspoon garlic salt1 packet powdered Stevia1 Melba toast, crushed1 serving Orange Citrus Dressing
Combine all ingredients and serve.Counts as: 1 protein serving, 1 vegetable serving
Blackened Chicken Salad100 g chicken1 teaspoon paprika1/2 teaspoon onion powder1/2 teaspoon garlic powder?1/4 teaspoon oregano?1/4 teaspoon thyme1/4 teaspoon white pepper?1/4 teaspoon black pepper1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper Spinach or salad greens, rinsed
Combine all spices and rub on chicken. Grill until the chicken is no longer pink. Serve over spinach or salad greens. Top with Fresh Herb Dressing or Orange Citrus Dressing.Counts as: 1 protein serving
Cucumber Vinegar Salad1 cucumber, chopped1/4 cup white vinegar2 teaspoons green onion, chopped1/4 teaspoon onion salt2 teaspoons fresh parsley, choppedFresh ground pepper, to tasteStevia, to taste
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Refrigerate if needed.Counts as: 1 vegetable serving
Grapefruit Cucumber Salad1 ruby red grapefruit, halved1 cucumber, chopped1 tablespoon purple onion, diced small1 tablespoon green onion, choppedSalt & Pepper, to tasteHandful of fresh cilantro, chopped fineRuby Red Dressing2 tablespoons apple cider vinegarRemaining grapefruit juice from halves1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger (optional) Orange Stevia, to tasteSalt & Pepper, to taste
Slice grapefruit in half. Cut along the sections and spoon them out. Set aside grapefruit halves. Combine and mix the fruit sections, cucumber, onions, cilantro, salt & the pepper in a medium sized bowl. Top with Ruby Red DressingCounts as: 1 fruit serving, 1 vegetable serving
Green Apple Salad1/2 cup green apple, chopped1/2 cup cucumber, chopped1-2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar1 tablespoon fresh lemon juiceSalt & pepper, to tasteStevia, to taste
Combine all ingredients and add Stevia as needed.Counts as: 1/2 vegetable serving, 1/2 fruit serving
Harvest Salad with Light Orange Dressing1 apple, cored and choppedJuice from 1 lemon half1/8 teaspoon cinnamonDash of cloves2 tablespoons red onion, diced finePinch of saltFresh ground black pepper, (optional)Spinach leavesLight Orange Dressing2 tablespoons apple cider vinegarJuice from 1 lemon halfSalt & pepper, to tasteOrange Stevia, to taste
Chop apples and toss with the fresh lemon juice, cinnamon and cloves. Spread over spinach leaves and top with salt & pepper if desired. Serve with light orange dressing.Counts as: 1 fruit serving, 1 vegetable serving
Kicked-Up Coleslaw2 1/2 cups cabbage, thinly sliced2 tablespoons lemon juice2 tablespoons vinegar1 teaspoon horseradish1 clove garlic, minced1/2 teaspoon dry mustard1/4 teaspoon onion powderCayenne pepper, to taste Salt & pepper, to taste
Slice the cabbage thinly. Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the cabbage.Counts as: 1 vegetable serving
Southern Coleslaw2 cups cabbage, thinly sliced 1 medium apple, chopped3 teaspoons vinegar2 teaspoon minced onion1/4 teaspoon dry mustardLiquid Smoke, to taste (optional)Salt & pepper, to tasteStevia, to taste
Slice the cabbage and chop the apple. Place in the refrigerator to chill. Mix the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and pour over the chilled cabbage and apple.Counts as: 1 vegetable serving, 1 fruit serving
Lobster Covered Salad100 g cooked lobster in pieces2 tablespoons lemon juice2 tablespoons onion, chopped1 tablespoon green onion, diced1 tablespoon tarragon, chopped1/2 teaspoon garlic powder1 serving Tarragon VinaigretteSliced strawberries (optional)
In a non-stick pan, saut the lobster, lemon juice, onion, green onion, tarragon, garlic powder and salt & pepper until the onion is tender. Arrange green leafy lettuce on a plate and spoon the lobster mixture over it. Top with 1 serving of Tarragon Vinaigrette. *Serve with sliced strawberries for a treat.Counts as: 1 protein serving, 1 vegetable serving, 1 fruit serving (optional)
Radish and Herb Salad1 bunch radishes, sliced2 tablespoons lemon juice2 tablespoons vinegar2 tablespoons onion, chopped1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped1 clove garlic, mincedPinch of dried thyme
Soak sliced radishes in water for about 1 hour. Drain and mix in the remaining ingredients.Counts as: 1 vegetable serving
Radish SaladRadishes, sliced2 tablespoons lemon juice1 tablespoon dehydrated minced onion1 tablespoon parsley1-2 teaspoon Braggs Liquid AminosSalt & pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients and refrigerate for 30 minutes 1 hour before serving.Counts as: 1 vegetable serving
Spicy Crab Cucumber Salad100 g shredded crab1 tablespoon Braggs Liquid Aminos1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar1/2 1 tablespoon spicy mustard1/2 1 teaspoon wasabi powder1 Melba toast, crushed1 cucumber, peeled, seeded & julienned
Combine Liquid Aminos, rice vinegar, spicy mustard and wasabi powder. Add remaining ingredients, toss and serve.Counts as: 1 protein serving, 1 vegetable serving, 1 Melba toast serving
Strawberry Spinach Salad1 bunch spinach, rinsed5 strawberries2 tablespoons vinegar2 tablespoons lemon juice1/4 teaspoon cinnamon Stevia, to tasteSalt & pepper, to tasteFresh mint leaves, chopped
Place spinach and 3 sliced strawberries on a plate. Blend the remaining 2 strawberries, vinegar, lemon juice, Stevia and salt & pepper. Pour dressing over the salad and top with fresh mint leaves.Counts as: 1 vegetable serving, 1 fruit serving
Taco Salad100 g lean ground beef2 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped2 tablespoons onion, chopped1/2 teaspoon garlic salt1/4 teaspoon chili seasoning1/4 teaspoon cumin1/4 teaspoon onion powder1 Melba toast, crushed
Saut ground beef, chopped onion and spices. Sprinkle on top of lettuce and top with crushed Melba toast.
Teriyaki Beef Salad100 g lean flank steak, cut into strips against the grain2 tablespoons lemon juice2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar2 cloves garlic, mincedFresh ginger, to tasteOrange Stevia, to taste1/4 teaspoon dry mustardRed Pepper flakes, to tasteSalt & pepper, to taste2 cups spinach leaves, rinsed2 tablespoons green onion, chopped1 serving Orange Citrus Dressing
Combine the steak strips, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, ginger, dry mustard, pepper flakes, and Stevia in a zip lock bag. Marinate at least 4 hours or overnight. Pour the steak strips along with marinating liquid into a small non-stick saut pan. Cook the steak as well as you like. Arrange the spinach leaves on a plate followed by the chopped green onion and light orange dressing.Counts as: 1 protein serving, 1 vegetable serving
Cajun Asparagus5 stems of asparagus2 tablespoons lemon juice1/2 1 teaspoon salt1/2 teaspoon paprika1/2 teaspoon black pepper1/2 teaspoon onion powder1/2 teaspoon dried basil1/2 teaspoon dried thyme1/2 teaspoon dried oregano1/2 teaspoon garlic powderPinch of cayenne pepper
Mix all of the seasonings in a small bowl. Lay the asparagus out on a foil lined baking sheet. Brush the stems with the lemon juice. Sprinkle the seasoning mix on top of the stems. Cook in a 425 degree oven for approximately 8-10 minutes.Counts as: 1 vegetable serving
- The One Thing All Successful Weight Loss Diets Have in Common - Yahoo Lifestyle - November 20th, 2020
- 90 Day Fiance Stars Darcey Silva And Stacey Silva Are Getting HCG Injections To Lose Weight - Reality Tea - October 31st, 2020
- 12 Diets You Should Never Try, According to Health Experts - Yahoo Canada Shine On - October 17th, 2020
- The Youth Fountain Offers Trusculpt Non-Invasive Body Sculpting - Press Release - Digital Journal - October 17th, 2020
- Want to maintain good health? Scrap those quick-fix diets - Times of India - October 16th, 2020
- Take the leap! Start your weight loss journey at Riverside Spine and Physical Medicine - Clarksville Now - September 8th, 2020
- Why Does My Stomach Hurt? 32 Causes Of Stomach Pain And Bloat - Women's Health - August 11th, 2020
- Weight Management Market New Investments Expected to boost the Demand by 2025 - Apsters News - June 30th, 2020
- HCG Diet And Exercise - 3 Tips For Faster Weight Loss (in ... - May 19th, 2020
- HCG Diet - Milwaukee Medical Weight Loss & Medispa - May 19th, 2020
- FAD DIETS Are they worth your time, effort and hunger? Are they safe? Lets see. - Gizmo Posts 24 - May 13th, 2020
- Want to lose weight fast? Pick the diet that suits you best - TheHealthSite - May 6th, 2020
- What Happens in the First Week of the Carnivore Diet? - The Good Men Project - March 9th, 2020
- HCG Weight Loss Diet: What Every Woman Needs to Know About ... - February 15th, 2020
- Genuine HCG Regimen - Along the Boards - February 7th, 2020
- How These Practitioners Can Help with New Year, New You Goals - Milwaukee Magazine - January 8th, 2020
- Doctor Creates All-Natural Patch to CURB the Appetite and Maintain Weight Loss - GlobeNewswire - January 3rd, 2020
- How to Mix HCG Injections: The Ultimate Guide - Science Times - December 25th, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE: Inside Meghan Edmonds Anorexic Looking Body! - All About The Tea - December 18th, 2019
- HCG Diet Plan: Get to Know the *REAL* Hcg Diet | HCG Diet ... - October 20th, 2019
- HCG Diet Plan - Comprehensive Menu & Meal Guide (Updated 2019) - October 20th, 2019
- Weight Loss Clinics | Lose Weight Fast | hCG Weight Loss ... - October 13th, 2019
- Not Losing Weight on the HCG Diet - Part 1 - hcgchica.com - October 12th, 2019
- HCG Injections | HCG Drops | Lose 10KGs in 30 Days With ... - October 11th, 2019
- Colin F Watson - HCG Diet Expert - HCG Coaching & Online ... - October 4th, 2019
- HCG Diet | HCG Diet Information | Your HCG Diet - October 4th, 2019
- HCG Diet Food List | Approved HCG Diet Foods - October 4th, 2019
- Medical Weight Loss Clinic in Utah | MD Diet Weight Loss ... - October 4th, 2019
- Benefits of hCG for Men on Testosterone Production ... - October 4th, 2019
- About HCG Diet - HCG Diet - October 2nd, 2019
- Effective & Safe Weight Loss Plan | The hCG Diet Australia - October 2nd, 2019
- Hcg Diet Average Weight Loss - How much will I lose? | HCG ... - September 7th, 2019
- How Much HCG Injections Dosage for Weight Loss ... - July 1st, 2019
- Average Weight Loss on the hCG Diet During 21 or 40 Days - June 21st, 2019
- How to Determine Your hCG Dosage for Weight Loss - June 21st, 2019
- The HCG Diet Plan | Rapid Weight Loss in Wilmington NC ... - June 5th, 2019
- HCG Diet - Soboba Medical Weight Loss Group - May 19th, 2019
- HCG Diet Recipes - HCG Weight Loss Recipes - May 19th, 2019
- How To Lose The Most Weight With The HCG Diet | Your HCG Diet - April 22nd, 2019
- The 800 Calorie HCG Diet Plan & Weight Loss - April 20th, 2019
- Boston HCG Diet - Rosy Sandhu, M.D. - HCG Weight Loss ... - March 31st, 2019
- The Right Way to Use HCG For Weight Loss (Not the HCG Diet) - March 13th, 2019
- Dr. Shauna Wright - Denver HCG Doctor - HCG Diet Denver - March 11th, 2019
- HCG and Weight Loss: What is the HCG diet protocol ... - February 7th, 2019
- HCG Weight Loss Las Vegas - TrimBody M.D - January 28th, 2019
- Loakhnauth Ramkishun, M.D. - Orlando HCG Diet and Weight ... - January 24th, 2019
- The Ultimate HCG Diet Plan - HCG Diet - January 20th, 2019
- HCG Diet Success Program - Lose 30-40 Lbs in Next 40 Days - December 29th, 2018
- HCG diet Coach - hCG Protocol | hCG Weight Loss - November 1st, 2018
- SAUNA-HCG Diet Indy & Weight Lose Fast - Supervision ... - July 23rd, 2018
- HCG Diet | Houston Weight Loss Clinic - July 23rd, 2018
- HCG Diet - Rapid Weight Loss Centers - May 13th, 2018
- Best HCG Drops Reviews 2018 Updated - Safe Weight Loss ... - April 28th, 2018
- HCG Diet Weight Loss Center in Everett Washington - Everett HCG Diet ... - April 11th, 2018
- 5 Best Selling HCG Diet Drops For Weight Loss: Buy The ... - April 6th, 2018
- HCG Diet Drops - HCG Diet - March 30th, 2018
- hCG Diet Information - Johannesburg Based Diet Weight Loss ... - February 15th, 2018
- Medical Weight Loss - Hormone Replacement Therapy and HCG ... - February 15th, 2018
- Hickory Weight Loss Medical Weight Loss using HCG ... - January 29th, 2018
- HCG Diet - Weight Loss | Body Solutions Rx Weight Loss ... - January 8th, 2018
- Everett HCG Diet | HCG Diet Weight Loss Center in Everett ... - December 25th, 2017
- hCG for Weight Loss Hendersonville TN, HCG Diet, HCG ... - December 22nd, 2017
- HCG Diet Program | Weight Loss Wilmington NC | Metro MediSpa - December 22nd, 2017
- 500 Cal diet w/HCG verses 500 Cal diet without - Weight ... - November 18th, 2017
- Hcg Diet Info - The Hcg Diet Plan Authority - Hcg Diet for ... - November 13th, 2017
- The hCG Diet Plan Dangers and Misleading Weight Loss ... - November 8th, 2017
- HCG Diet Virginia | Physician Supervised Weight Loss - October 24th, 2017
- Weight Loss Hendersonville TN, HCG Diet, Anti Aging, Diet ... - October 17th, 2017
- Review of HCG for Weight Loss: Injections and Drops - October 13th, 2017
- What is Hyperemesis Gravidarum? - Ahmedabad Mirror - September 6th, 2017
- HCG Diet Drops For Weight Loss : Everything You Should ... - September 4th, 2017
- What is hyperemesis gravidarum? Pregnant Kate Middleton again suffering rare severe morning sickness condition - Mirror.co.uk - September 4th, 2017
- The hCG Diet helped this woman lose 85 pounds, but this inspired her to keep the weight off - Yahoo Health - September 2nd, 2017
- weight loss program - Shape Magazine: Diet, fitness and ... - August 25th, 2017
- Ageless Wellness utilizes unique Ideal Protein protocol for weight loss - The Citizen.com - August 18th, 2017
- hCG Diet | hCG Protocol | hCG Weight Loss | hCG Diet ... - August 14th, 2017
- All-day morning sickness - Jamaica Observer - August 4th, 2017
- Effect of drugs on the brain ppt - Creatine kinase total serum high - The Maravi Post - July 31st, 2017
- 'There's nothing more annoying than a friend on a diet' - 9Honey - July 31st, 2017
- HCG Drops Review | (UPDATED) Diet Drops an Answer to ... - July 9th, 2017