Our family-based Fit 5 weight management programs are tailored to address the specific needs of families with children of different agesFit 5 Tykes (age 3-5), Fit 5 T.E.A.M. Club (age 6-9), and Fit 5 Teens and Tweens (age 10-12 and 13-18).
We also provide individualized programming through our Individual Fit5 program as well as services for youth that need to lose weight in order to undergo a medical procedure, Superkids.
The Fit 5 programs are built around a few simple steps:
With individualized treatment plans for children and their families, Connecticut Childrens Pediatric Obesity Center team of weight management specialists offer private sessions with a patient and his or her family and group sessions for continued support in an encouraging environment. Topics covered in these sessions may include:
Connecticut Childrens Weight Management Family Advisory Board is made up of families who have participated in one of our weight management programs. They provide program insight to other patients and families, and offer feedback so that Connecticut Childrens may continually improve its programs. For more information, send an email or call 860.545.8364.
The United Way of Connecticuts Child Development Infoline serves as our partner in helping families get healthy with the support of community resources. For more information, call 1.800.505.7000.
To refer a child to Connecticut Childrens Weight Management Program, please complete this form and fax it to 860.837.6702.
Read the original:
Weight Management Programs - Childrens Hospital in CT
- Nutrition and Weight Management - Hancock Wellness Center - May 3rd, 2019
- Weight Management Center | MUSC Health | Charleston, SC - March 8th, 2019
- Ascension Via Christi Weight Management in Wichita - February 10th, 2019
- Weight Management Programs - Medical Practice Management Solution - November 28th, 2018
- Weight management programs - HAP Michigan - November 28th, 2018
- Medical Weight Management Doctors & Programs in NJ - September 25th, 2018
- Weight Management Programs | Sutter Health - July 20th, 2018
- Weight Management Programs in Rhode Island | Lifespan - April 21st, 2018
- Weight Management Programs | Weight Loss Counseling - December 14th, 2017
- Weight Management & Nutrition Programs | Minnesota ... - December 14th, 2017
- Herbal Weight Loss Products Market Estimated to Experience a Hike in Growth by 2025 - satPRnews (press release) - August 7th, 2017
- Weight Watchers | $WTW Stock | Shares Soar As Earnings Beat, Raise Guidance - TickerTV News (press release) - August 7th, 2017
- Screen Kids, Teens for Obesity, Experts Say - Newsmax.com - Newsmax - June 22nd, 2017
- Opinion: Expand Medicaid? In NORTH CAROLINA? - Charlotte magazine - April 18th, 2017
- Unclear whether mindful eating can help you lose weight, says review - Medical Xpress - April 16th, 2017
- What's New, And What's Not, In The Latest Medicaid Expansion Bill - WFAE - April 12th, 2017
- Workplace Wellness kick-off meeting planned - Crow River Media - April 10th, 2017
- Weight Loss Left to Your Own Devices: How Technology Can Help You Manage Your Weight - Charleston Post Courier - March 31st, 2017
- One Buc Mailbag: Nutrition, Numbers and 19 - Buccaneers.com - March 30th, 2017
- Benefits of fitness devices - Lake Country Now - March 4th, 2017
- Medical Weight Management Programs | Positive Choice - February 19th, 2017
- Before-N-After Murrieta - Weight Management Programs in ... - September 25th, 2015
- Ultimate Weight Management Programs - CRC Health - August 1st, 2015
- Weight Management Programs - July 2nd, 2015
- NYC Weight Loss Program Takes Insurance | Brooklyn Doctors ... - June 18th, 2015
- Best Weight Loss Workouts Reviews - Video - March 11th, 2015
- How To Burn Fat Review - Video - February 24th, 2015
- Best Exercises To Lose Weight Reviews - Video - February 14th, 2015
- Weight Loss Malaysia- Lose Weight Fast and Healthy - Video - February 3rd, 2015
- weight management programs Tips - Video - July 7th, 2014
- Group Fitness, Imperial PA - Video - June 3rd, 2013