Theres no doubt that a perfect balance of spice and tasteis essential in achieving ultimate deliciousness in food. The balance of flavour is an artof seasoning. And, green chillydoes more than addshot and spicy taste to food. It has many health benefits as well.
Green chillies come in varieties- short and long, mild to intensely hot. They are zero in calories and cholesterol. They are loaded with many vitamins and minerals. Containing an impressive list of plant derived chemical compounds that are known to have disease preventing and health promoting properties, green chillies should be added to your daily food.
Know all about the health benefits that green chillies provide besides enhancing taste and flavour of food.
Improves immunity: Green chillies are rich in vitamin C. Regular consumption of vitamin C helps develop resistance against infections, pro-inflammatory free radicals from the body and harmful diseases by boosting immunity.
Improves digestion: When green chillies are chewed, saliva is automatically released in good amount. It helps in food digestion.
Iron booster: Green chillies tend to be a great source of vitamin C, a vitamin that can assist your body in absorbing iron from avegetarian diet and hence plays a key role in your bodys ability to metabolise iron. Also, they improve haemoglobin levels being a natural source of iron and help fight anaemia.
Reduces blood sugar: Eating green chillies benefits people suffering from diabetes by reducing their increased sugar levels and further creating a balance in their bodies.
Anti-bacterial properties: The anti-bacterial properties of green chillies help protect the body from injurious effects of free radicals generated during stress and various diseases.
Benefits your skin: The vitamin C content in green chillies is a potent water soluble antioxidant that is essential for collagen synthesis. Collagen is one of the main structural protein required for maintaining healthy and glowing skin.
Good for the hair: Due to the presence of natural silicon that improves blood circulation to the scalp and hair follicles, green chillies act as a natural hair growth stimulator and shield follicles from harmful effects of di- hydro testosterone.
Aids weight-loss: Green chillies help burnexcess fats of the body by increasing metabolism and having zero calories.
Improves vision: Being rich in vitamin A, green chillies help in improving vision among people of all ages.
Good for heart disorders: Green chillies are enriched with minerals, including potassium, manganese, iron and magnesium. These are important components that help control heart rate and blood pressure.
Bone care: Green chillies are rich in calcium and vitamin K that help decrease your risk of osteoporosis and over bleeding when youre injured. They also contain vitamin A that is helpful in maintaining healthy bones, teeth, mucous and membranes.
Prevents constipation: To help resolve and prevent constipation, choose green chillies that contain plenty of dietary fibre.
Stabilise mood: Green chillies contain capsaicin that aids the release of endorphins (feel good hormone) into the brain. Hence they are known as mood stabilisers.
Green chillies are a must for a hearty meal. Remember to consume in moderation to maximise the fitness doles. Excess of it can cause inflammation and sometimes even stomach cancer.
- Pregnenolone Weight Loss Regimen: The Master Hormone for ... - February 21st, 2018
- Fitness for Weight Loss Blog - February 8th, 2018
- Dr. Marlowe's Weight Loss Institute. 400 Clarice Ave ... - February 8th, 2018
- Testosterone and Weight Loss -How do they affect each other? - January 31st, 2018
- Synergenx Health, Testosterone & Weight Loss - Yelp - December 25th, 2017
- Testosterone and Rapid Weight Loss | Iron Man Magazine - December 6th, 2017
- Testosterone - Medical Center Weight Loss Clinic - San ... - October 6th, 2017
- Testosterone and Weight Loss - October 1st, 2017
- Weight and cancer risk - MyDaytonDailyNews - September 6th, 2017
- How to ensure your body gets the right balance of hormones - Economic Times - September 6th, 2017
- Day or night ... why anytime is the right time for getting a good workout - Belfast Telegraph - September 6th, 2017
- Chemotherapy drugs for colon cancer - Clenbuterol cycle for female weight loss - Magnetic Media (press release) - September 3rd, 2017
- Five ways to overcome testosterone decline - The Sport Review - September 3rd, 2017
- polycystic ovarian syndrome: A common cause of female infertility - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE (press release) (blog) - September 2nd, 2017
- How obesity can lead to erectile dysfunction - TheHealthSite - September 2nd, 2017
- A story of 'enduranz' - Business Mirror - August 31st, 2017
- Why you need to go off keto - Mumbai Mirror - August 28th, 2017
- Here Are The Answers To The Most Asked Question About Bodybuilding Steroids - MensXP.com - August 25th, 2017
- Obesity and its implications on sexual heath - The Navhind Times - August 25th, 2017
- How food can help, harm fertility - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette - August 25th, 2017
- Male hair loss: Three ways to reduce YOUR risk of going bald - Express.co.uk - August 25th, 2017
- Bigelow Center presents free talk by Dr. Woznitzer - Fairfield Sun - August 24th, 2017
- Real Men Wear Gowns: Why men aren't taking their health seriously - KARE - August 18th, 2017
- SEXUAL HEALTH: It's no laughing matter - Daily Nation - August 18th, 2017
- Researchers Track an Unlikely Culprit in Weight Gain - New York Times - August 11th, 2017
- The Strength Of Strength Training - Outlook India - August 11th, 2017
- The best time of the day for your team to be productive - Human Resources Online - August 11th, 2017
- Man flu is real, but women get more autoimmune diseases and allergies - Medical Xpress - August 7th, 2017
- Albuterol sulfate overdose treatment - How fast does albuterol work for weight loss - Hayati Magazine (blog) - August 2nd, 2017
- Myth 1: Weightlifting Makes You Bulk Up - POPSUGAR Australia - August 2nd, 2017
- Fitness trends - Daily News & Analysis - August 2nd, 2017
- Trying to conceive? Think about your diet - Independent Online - August 2nd, 2017
- FINA Announces Three Doping Suspensions - SwimSwam - July 31st, 2017
- Can Testosterone Help You Lose Weight? | Men's Fitness - July 31st, 2017
- Trying to conceive? Think about what you're eating - Stuff.co.nz - July 31st, 2017
- AbbVie Ordered to Pay $150 Million Damages in 'Low-T' Trial - Bloomberg - July 31st, 2017
- What military recruiters aren't telling women: You'll face disproportionate health risks - Los Angeles Times - July 31st, 2017
- The Top 5 Myths About Weightlifting That Need to Be Busted - POPSUGAR - July 31st, 2017
- 7 Beets Benefits For Your Health, From Losing Weight To Better Sex - Medical Daily - July 31st, 2017
- What Men should Know About Testosterone and Weight Loss - July 10th, 2017
- 5 'No Brainer' Rules Of Starting A Weight Loss Journey For Beginners - MensXP.com - July 10th, 2017
- Why Can't I Get Rid Of My Belly Fat? Here Are 7 Reasons - Huffington Post Australia - July 10th, 2017
- Vitamin D Deficiency in Men - Reports Healthcare - July 8th, 2017
- Amazing Weight Loss & Wellness - Flower Mound, TX | (972 ... - July 8th, 2017
- Does when we eat matter - Independent.ie - July 8th, 2017