When it comes to promoting weight loss, the mechanism between HCG vs. Sermorelin, a human growth hormone, is different. Sermorelin is a human growth hormone (HGH) secretagogue a peptide that stimulates the body to naturally secrete its own HGH. In this way, the HGH that is produced is intrinsic, which means there are no concerns in terms of purity of the hormone.
Sermorelin works by gradually increasing the production of HGH after administration for several weeks. It causes the body to manufacture its own HGH, while the hormone HGH is usually given for weight loss and anti-aging purposes. HGH and Sermorelin have varying effects, and Sermorelin turns to be a popular anti-aging treatment that has some weight loss benefits.
But, between HCG vs. Sermorelin, HCG still wins when it comes to promoting weight loss. Read the explanation below.
HCG is a widely used hormone for the main purpose of shedding pounds. When taken with a very low calorie diet, it is clinically proven to be effective in helping with weight loss. On one hand, most people use Sermorelin for anti-aging purposes, and it is proven to have a wide array of positive effect on the body. While weight loss can be achieved through Sermorelin therapy, it is seldom the main objective of the treatment.
Often, the main objective of Sermorelin treatment is to replenish low HGH levels that come with the natural aging process or other possible causes. Sermorelin can cause a moderate weight loss, however, it usually requires a combination of a healthy diet and exercise. Also, it can be harder to lose weight using Sermorelin alone than to HGH.
The HCG diet is designed to assist the body in losing as much weight as possible by making the most of the hormones effectiveness. The HCG diet restricts certain foods that may cause interaction to the hormone. On top of that, it was developed through a scientific research.
One of the benefits of HCG diet is that is it does not require exercise to lose weight. Anyone who desires to trim down as quickly as possible should consider following the HCG diet. After completing the diet, if the patient has a deficiency of HGH, it can easily be increased through Sermorelin treatment.
Though HCG is better for losing weight than Sermorelin, Sermorelin is still necessary for patients with minimal to significant HGH deficiency. It provides a good way for patients to achieve a healthy metabolism, shed some pounds, get more out of their exercise efforts and develop more muscle mass. However, the HCG diet provides the fastest way to take out extra weight in the shortest span of time.
On the other hand, there is no particular Sermorelin diet that can help boost the weight loss potential of the therapy. It can result in weight loss only if given as a treatment for a long period of time. The result is normally around 5 to 10 pounds of weight loss over the course of four to six months. This requires very minimal to no exercise.
As mentioned before, weight loss is just a side benefit of Sermorelin treatment and each person may experience varied results. Generally, the weight loss effect that Sermorelin can provide is very limited. It is an effective treatment for those who are deficient of HGH and it can also be used to maintain a healthy weight when done with exercise and healthy diet.
But HCG still won the round when it comes to losing weight for a short period of time. It can cause up to 40 pounds weight loss in a span of six weeks when done with a very low calorie diet. HCG for weight loss has been proven to be one of the best and most effective weight loss treatments to date and for patients who want to shed some extra weight, theres simply no other treatment or hormone that could work better for most people.
When combined with exercise, the best that Sermorelin could offer is maintaining a healthy weight. The HGH loss that happens with aging is relevant to the reduction of muscle mass and increase in body fat. Such loss could also slow down metabolism of body fat, the reason why its easier to gain weight as we begin to age and more difficult to lose it. Sermorelin can help you with all these issues. It can help bring back a more vibrant metabolism, so the food you eat is not transformed into fat. It also helps improve muscle mass so you can burn more calories even without working out as well as the abnormal fat that you have. Overall, it is a good option for aging adults who desire to maintain their weight.
One of the main benefits of taking Sermorelin is that youll recover faster from your workouts and you build more muscles than without the therapy. Like a young man who can exercise while still keeping a high level of endurance and energy, Sermorelin can help boost your energy level when exercising and help your body maximize the benefits of your workouts.
And the result? Your body will respond better to any physical activity. In order to achieve significant weight with Sermorelin therapy, you need to have to exercise on a regular basis. Since exercise isnt a requirement when under HCG, it is usually more convenient for patients, particularly those whose main goal is to lose lots of pounds.
Sermorelin has been proven to be an effective therapy for people who desire to bring back their normal sleep cycle. Insomnia and other abnormal sleep cycle are associated with weight gain. People who sleep late at night tend to eat out of boredom or stay alert. Many people with sleep issues and disorders are linked to weight gain. Sermorelin has been found to help adults experience more sleep and improve the quality of their sleep even within a few days of the treatment. By having a better quality of sleep, it will be easier to keep a healthy weight.
Most adults need at least 7 hours of sleep a day to feel adequately rested. If you are an aging adult who has sleep problems and is having issues with weight, you definitely should consider starting Sermorelin therapy.
Saleamp Design February 14th, 2017
Posted In: Hormone Replacement
Tags: anti-aging treatment, exercise, HCG, HCG diet, HCG vs. Sermorelin, healthy diet, HGH, HGH deficiency, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, human growth hormone, insomnia, Sermorelin, Sermorelin diet, Sermorelin therapy, sleep cycle, weight loss
- Anti-Aging Therapy | Diet Doc - March 12th, 2019
- Men's Health - Elevate Medical Clinic - March 6th, 2019
- Sermorelin Weight Loss Combined with Lipotropics ... - February 23rd, 2019
- HCG Diet Miami- Weight Loss Experts - February 7th, 2019
- Sermorelin Therapy and weight loss Treatment Center in ... - February 3rd, 2019
- Control Weight Using a Sermorelin Weight Loss Procedure ... - February 3rd, 2019
- Sermorelin | Weight Loss in Scottsdale AZ | Valley Spinal Care - November 25th, 2018
- Sermorelin For Weight Loss | Anti Aging North West - November 1st, 2018
- Anti Aging Weight Loss - HGH Therapy - Lose Weight with ... - September 6th, 2018
- Sermorelin for Weight Loss Combined with Lipotropics ... - August 5th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Peptides - Weight Loss Clinics - June 20th, 2018
- Benefits of Sermorelin Therapy | Natural HGH Booster - March 16th, 2018
- What is Sermorelin How To Increase Growth Hormone as You Age - March 10th, 2018
- Sermorelin Dosage and Information for Weight Loss or ... - February 27th, 2018
- Medical Weight Loss Baton Rouge | Medical Weight Loss ... - January 29th, 2018
- Sermorelin and GHRP - HRT, Medical Weight Loss, Rejuvenation - January 23rd, 2018
- Sermorelin | What is Sermorelin Used for ... - December 17th, 2017
- Sermorelin Treatments - WeekendWeightLossCenter.Com - November 4th, 2017
- Boost Weight Loss and Muscle Growth with Sermorelin ... - October 6th, 2017
- Sermorelin Therapy for Anti-Aging & Weight Loss | Diet Doc - October 6th, 2017
- Go Daddy Software - Transformations Weight Loss & Skin ... - August 9th, 2017
- Anti-Aging Hendersonville TN, Sermorelin Acetate - August 7th, 2017
- Sermorelin vs HCG for Weight Loss - August 2nd, 2017
- Sermorelin and Weight Loss - Kingsberg Medical - August 2nd, 2017
- Sermorelin vs HCG for Weight Loss - Nu Image Medical - July 10th, 2017
- Sermorelin for Weight Loss HCG Near Me - July 10th, 2017