A medical program designed to promote fat loss and increase muscle leading to improved body composition and a healthy total body weight.*
Build and strengthen lean muscle mass
Evaluate and treat any hormone deficiencies, which lead to weight/fat gain
Starving Yourself On Low-Calorie DietsOver the counter Diet PillsLow Carbohydrate DietsCounting Food Points & Weekly MeetingsEating Heavily Processed Prepared MealsPersonal Trainers and Excessive Workout
Rejuvime Medical provides a weight loss program combining weight loss medications, lipotropic medications, and hormones to promote effective fat loss.**
Weight loss can be difficult for many people; especially those who experience hunger easily or who have a slow metabolism. To overcome these challenges, here at Rejuvime Medical we use weight loss medications to help expedite the weight loss process.* This powerful weight loss medication, only available by prescription, decreases appetite while increasing energy and metabolism. Patients report that the medication helps them to stop thinking about food while also inhibiting cravings that could curb efforts to lose weight.**
These medications come in tablet form and are taken once daily in the morning. While on this medication, our team will monitor you to ensure that your weight loss is safe and effective as well as provide nutritional counseling and advice that will help once you are off Phentermine and in your maintenance phase.
At Rejuvime Medical, we offer fat-burning, or lipotropic, injections to stimulate weight loss and accelerate the removal of fat deposits in our patients. These shots, over time, get rid of fat in order to help you achieve a leaner look than with diet alone. By losing more fatwhile retaining muscle massyou will not only look better, but you will also be able to keep your weight off.Fat burning injections combine a blend of vitamins and amino acids to effectively aid in your fat loss efforts.**
Fat-burning injections combine a blend of vitamins and amino acids to effectively aid in your fat loss efforts.
Rejuvimes medical staff understands the importance of focusing on fat-loss rather than the scale as a measurement of success. Most weight-loss clinics provide a one-size-fits-all approach using ineffective protocols and suboptimal approaches.
Ever wonder why you gained back all that weight after you discontinued your diet? Rejuvimes Weight Loss Program is designed to promote fat reduction while also improving muscle tone with lasting results.**
Diagnostic Hormone and Metabolic Blood Test.Optimization of key hormonesWeight loss medication, including appetite suppressants and lipotropic injections.Follow up consults to track BMI, waist circumference, and offer encouragement during treatment.Follow up Diagnostic lab testing to monitor levels.
Evaluating key hormone levels are important for our treatment plans which are designed to not only promote successful fat loss, but also to improve your health and longevity. If your internal chemistry is not optimal, it will be very difficult to lose body fat, no matter what efforts you place upon diet and exercise.**
Patients who show hormone deficiencies which prevent effective weight-management will be given the option of Hormone Restoration Therapy (HRT). HRT is very effective for long-term weight-management and fat reduction (i.e. Sermorelin and Testosterone).**
Your hormone panels are included in the weight-management program. Ask if you are a candidate for HRT today! Optimize your fat-burning hormones with BioIdentical Hormone Replacement Therapy!
Weight loss results may vary. Our practice makes no guarantee that patients will lose weight. As with all weight loss programs, results are variable based on patient genetics, patient compliance, and other factors such as time and effort. Please call to schedule a consultation for more detailed information.
Here is the original post:
Medical Weight Loss Baton Rouge | Medical Weight Loss ...
- Sermorelin vs HCG | OptimalHealthMD - August 18th, 2019
- Buy Sermorelin peptide online. Sermorelin for sale. - May 24th, 2019
- Just In: Sermorelin GHRP-2 Weight Loss & Anti-Aging Serum - April 30th, 2019
- Sermorelin Weight Loss Information. HGH decline causes ... - April 5th, 2019
- Anti-Aging Therapy | Diet Doc - March 12th, 2019
- Men's Health - Elevate Medical Clinic - March 6th, 2019
- Sermorelin Weight Loss Combined with Lipotropics ... - February 23rd, 2019
- HCG Diet Miami- Weight Loss Experts - February 7th, 2019
- Sermorelin Therapy and weight loss Treatment Center in ... - February 3rd, 2019
- Control Weight Using a Sermorelin Weight Loss Procedure ... - February 3rd, 2019
- Sermorelin | Weight Loss in Scottsdale AZ | Valley Spinal Care - November 25th, 2018
- Sermorelin For Weight Loss | Anti Aging North West - November 1st, 2018
- Anti Aging Weight Loss - HGH Therapy - Lose Weight with ... - September 6th, 2018
- Sermorelin for Weight Loss Combined with Lipotropics ... - August 5th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Peptides - Weight Loss Clinics - June 20th, 2018
- The Difference Between HCG vs. Sermorelin for Weight Loss - April 4th, 2018
- Benefits of Sermorelin Therapy | Natural HGH Booster - March 16th, 2018
- What is Sermorelin How To Increase Growth Hormone as You Age - March 10th, 2018
- Sermorelin Dosage and Information for Weight Loss or ... - February 27th, 2018
- Sermorelin and GHRP - HRT, Medical Weight Loss, Rejuvenation - January 23rd, 2018
- Sermorelin | What is Sermorelin Used for ... - December 17th, 2017
- Sermorelin Treatments - WeekendWeightLossCenter.Com - November 4th, 2017
- Boost Weight Loss and Muscle Growth with Sermorelin ... - October 6th, 2017
- Sermorelin Therapy for Anti-Aging & Weight Loss | Diet Doc - October 6th, 2017
- Go Daddy Software - Transformations Weight Loss & Skin ... - August 9th, 2017
- Anti-Aging Hendersonville TN, Sermorelin Acetate - August 7th, 2017
- Sermorelin vs HCG for Weight Loss - August 2nd, 2017
- Sermorelin and Weight Loss - Kingsberg Medical - August 2nd, 2017
- Sermorelin vs HCG for Weight Loss - Nu Image Medical - July 10th, 2017
- Sermorelin for Weight Loss HCG Near Me - July 10th, 2017