What Is Low T?
The facts are clear. Men in the 21st century are suffering from low testosterone (Low T) in record numbers. More men suffer from low t than men who suffer from erectile dysfunction.
Low T is a condition where your levels fall below the recommended range. The range is very broad, the high end being 1100, the low end 347. The recommended range for a mans T levels is between 700 to 900.
While many men have T levels above 347, they still are candidates for supervised T treatment plans.
Men who have below average T levels may experience the following:
The good news is, with the correct Physician supervised program, men of all ages can experience dramatic improvements in their T levels. The result is a more active, robust lifestyle without side effects.
There are many reasons why Low T is so high with men in the 21st century. The medical diagnosis is hypogonadism. Where the body doesnt produce enough testosterone.
As men age, they begin to lose 2% to 4% of their testosterone per year. Starting around age 30. By the time a man reaches 45 years of age, he has experienced a gradual decline in his overall health. He may experience depression, erectile dysfunction, hair loss, memory loss and more.
While this reduction in testosterone is part of the natural aging process, men can reverse these effects with safe medically guided treatments.
Many times a trauma to the brain or other parts of the body will contribute to the reduction in testosterone. In all cases some sort of trauma prohibits the productions of natural testosterone. Which leads to the next big cause of low t in men.
Many times the medications prescribed to treat the trauma or injury will accelerate the reduction of testosterone in men.
Second, many of the medications men take for High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Diabetes, Acid Reflux, will contribute to the reduction of testosterone levels. While these medications should not be stopped, supplementing the correct testosterone treatment plan can improve T levels dramatically.
There are many different types of treatment for Low T. As a patient its hard to know which is right for you and will give you the best results. Unfortunately many patients test many different forms of treatment without understanding the pros and cons of each.
Oral Most oral medications to increase testosterone are a waste of time and money. Tests have shown less than 1% of the testosterone is used and absorbed by the body. While vastly popular as an over the counter solution, this form of treatment will not yield the desired results for 99% of the patients.
Under Arm Like a roll on deodorant. A widely prescribed solution and used by many physicians. You apply it yourself daily or as prescribed. However, it is proven to be the second least effective method of increasing testosterone in a patient.
Injections The most common form of testosterone treatment. The patient is given injections, ranging between every 1 to 3 weeks. These injections are done either by the patient or in the physicians office.
Widely prescribed, patients see very different results. Many patients experience peaks and valley syndrome with testosterone. This is where the mans T level will vary widely based on the cycle of the T shots. Many men will feel worse than before starting treatment.
Another downside to this treatment is over 90% of the testosterone is wasted and not used by the body. Leads to higher incidences of heart attack, stroke and other medical issues such as blood clotting.
Pellets A device is implanted into the patient usually in the buttock. Can be very expensive. Needs to be refilled every 90 days via in office surgical procedure. The same amount is dripped into the blood stream. A large portion of the testosterone is wasted and not used by the body.
Cream Considered to be the most effective testosterone treatment available. Applied daily in the groin area. With the right program and design up to 90% of the testosterone is absorbed into the body. Many experienced physicians consider this the best program for many men and the least likely to develop blood clotting.
The Secret Sauce To Effective Testosterone Replacement
Over 90% of testosterone treatment is wasted, unless you use the secret medication called DHEA. This allows the cells to become sticky and receive the testosterone into the cell. It is applied daily in a cream format, is safe, effective and absorbs 90% of the testosterone.
At The Carolina Mens Clinic, we use the Wiley Protocol that uses a cream based testosterone therapy and DHEA. Our patients have experienced tremendous results on Wiley vs. other programs.
The American Medical Association has not documented one case of heart attack or stroke attributed to testosterone treatment. There are more cases of heart attack and stroke attributed to Low Testosterone.
The safest form of treatment for a patient with Low T is to use a cream based treatment plan under the direct guidance and care of a physician.
Any Low T treatment plan should be accompanied by regular blood testing to insure safe levels of testosterone and to check for blood clotting.
I tried shots from my family Doctor to treat my low testosterone. After one year, my T levels had not changed dramatically. It was tiresome to go into the doctors office weekly for my shots and get little or no results.
When I moved to using the Wiley protocol, within 2 months, I noticed a dramatic difference in my sex drive, focus at work and experienced greater muscle tone.
-Bobby M age 67 Charlotte, NC
I am a believer! I started the Wiley protocol under the guidance of the medical staff at The Carolina Mens Clinic and the change is amazing. I looked at all types of treatments and even tried some of the over the counter programs. Wiley is the best.
-Sean M Age 55 Mooresville, NC
I tried pills, shots and other creams. When I started Wiley, I didnt see much of a difference at first. Then one day I walked into my bathroom with my shirt off and my wife 22 years remarked at how cut my body had become using Wiley.
I notice my workouts are stronger, my recovery shorter and my erections are harder. I recently took a trip with my son and his Boy Scout troop to backpack 10 days in the wilderness. The other dads were hurting each and every morning. I was in great condition and kept up with the younger scouts.
Matt G 47 Waxhaw, NC
- Low T Center, 549 East County Line Road, Building 4 Suite D ... - March 31st, 2019
- Low T Symptoms | Low Testosterone | Signs of Low T - March 12th, 2019
- Low T Treatment in Texas & Illinois | SynergenX Health ... - February 18th, 2019
- The Lowdown on Low-T - Discover Health - Rush University ... - February 18th, 2019
- The Low T Scam? - Testosterone Centers of Texas - Low T ... - February 18th, 2019
- Low T 99 - Testosterone Therapy: Bellevue, Seattle, Tacoma ... - December 31st, 2018
- Men, Low T, and the Facts | Lifespan - October 1st, 2018
- Denver Low T Medical Clinic and Testosterone Therapy Center - August 6th, 2018
- You've Heard About "Low T" But What About "Low E"? - April 23rd, 2018
- Low T 99 - 10 Photos - Health & Medical - 1239 120th Ave NE ... - April 23rd, 2018
- Low T-Helper (CD4) Cell Level - Symptoms and Diagnosis - March 2nd, 2018
- ED Clinic Nashville TN, Erectile Dysfunction Treatment, Low T - February 10th, 2018
- Low-Testosterone (Low-T) - Controversy Over ... - AARP - January 11th, 2018
- Low testosterone symptoms | Effects of low testosterone - January 11th, 2018
- About Low Testosterone | Low T Center - December 29th, 2017
- Low Testosterone Replacement Therapy | Low T ... - Men's T Clinic - November 12th, 2017
- low t | eBay - November 12th, 2017
- Low Testosterone (Low T) Treatments - onhealth.com - November 2nd, 2017
- Low-T (Low Testosterone) Quiz: Symptoms, Signs & Treatment - October 22nd, 2017
- Erectile Dysfunction/Low T Men's Health Georgia - September 4th, 2017
- 10 easy ways to transform old band T-shirts into something new - Alternative Press - August 30th, 2017
- AbbVie Hit With $150 Million Loss in Low-T Cardiac Trial - Lexology (registration) - August 19th, 2017
- Low T Center returning to sponsor Sorenson - ESPN - August 18th, 2017
- Older men with 'low T' can improve their sex lives with testosterone therapy, study says - Men's Fitness - August 18th, 2017
- Center for Men | Tulsa Men's Clinic | Tulsa Low T - August 17th, 2017
- `Make Men Great Again' Speakers Bash Trans People While Pumping Up America's Girly Men - Southern Poverty Law Center - August 10th, 2017
- Doctors Address Low Testosterone Ads - CBS St. Louis - August 9th, 2017
- Low T - Testosterone Replacement Therapy - Ehormones - August 2nd, 2017
- What does a low T cell count mean? DoctorNDTV Queries - August 2nd, 2017
- Column: Testosterone treatment reserved for men with symptoms ... - The Daily Courier - July 5th, 2017
- Testosterone treatment reserved for men with symptoms - Sarasota Herald-Tribune - July 5th, 2017
- Low T Trial: Testosterone Gel Increases Plaque in Arteries - DrugWatch.com - June 2nd, 2017
- Low Testosterone Treatment in St. Louis | Low T Revolution - May 9th, 2017
- Derrike Cope is Back in the Saddle with Low T Center - PR Newswire (press release) - April 8th, 2017
- Testosterone Therapy Is Popular, but Studies Are Mixed - New York Times - March 28th, 2017
- 5 uncommon signs of low testosterone - Bel Marra Health - March 25th, 2017
- Doctors Say Some May Be Suffering From 'Male Menopause' - CBS Pittsburgh / KDKA - March 25th, 2017
- Low Testosterone MDL 2545 - US Recall News (press release) - March 15th, 2017
- Could It Be...Low T? - Huffington Post - March 1st, 2017
- Testosterone Therapy Improves Bone Mineral Density In Men With Low T - MedicalResearch.com (blog) - February 23rd, 2017
- Testosterone Therapy May Have Benefits, But Risks Too - HealthDay - February 23rd, 2017
- 'Low T' Tx Studies Yield Mixed Findings for Heart - MedPage Today - February 21st, 2017
- Testosterone treatment improves bone density, anemia in men over 65 - Medical Xpress - February 21st, 2017
- Low Testosterone ( Low T ) Treatments - MedicineNet - January 30th, 2017
- Low T | Healthy Habits Wellness Clinic - January 30th, 2017
- New study adds caution to testosterone therapy for "low T ... - January 3rd, 2017
- Mantality - Low Testosterone Treatments - January 3rd, 2017
- Low T Center Careers and Employment | Indeed.com - November 28th, 2016
- Low T Medical Clinic and Low Testosterone Therapy - November 28th, 2016
- Low T - October 2nd, 2016
- Low Testosterone (Low T) Center - Henderson, NV - August 18th, 2016
- Low Testosterone Denver - October 24th, 2015
- Low Testosterone - Renew Man - August 26th, 2015
- Boost Your Low Testosterone! Increase Low T Levels Naturally - August 1st, 2015
- 9 Warning Signs of Low Testosterone - Healthline - May 22nd, 2015
- Low Testosterone (Low-T): Facts About Symptoms and Testing - May 22nd, 2015
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy | Low T Center - May 22nd, 2015
- Common Side Effects of Low Testosterone in Men - May 22nd, 2015
- Low Testosterone (Low T) Symptoms, Causes, Treatment ... - May 22nd, 2015
- Low T Natural Treatment Aurora - Video - May 3rd, 2015
- Victor Marx--- Low T Center Ambassador - Video - May 2nd, 2015
- Low T Treatment Injections Aurora - Video - May 2nd, 2015
- Treatments For Low T Aurora - Video - April 30th, 2015
- Low T Treatment Options Aurora - Video - April 30th, 2015
- Low T Center and Rick Fairless' Strokers Dallas Team Up - Video - April 22nd, 2015
- Genobank Grundschulen Cup 2015 Low T Ball GS Liebenau - Video - March 19th, 2015
- Are Low T Drugs Putting Patients At High Risk - Video - March 14th, 2015
- How Even Borderline Low T Might Affect Your Health - Video - March 13th, 2015
- Q&A #3 | Talking to Friends & Family About Depersonalization, My Dog, Low T & Depression + MORE - Video - March 10th, 2015
- Center for Men | 918-622-2500 | Find Tulsa Low T Clinics - Video - March 8th, 2015
- Tulsa Low T | Center for Men | 918-622-2500 - Video - March 8th, 2015
- Tulsa Low T | 918-622-2500 | Center for Men - Video - March 8th, 2015
- Center for Men | Find Tulsa Low T Clinics | 918-622-2500 - Video - March 8th, 2015
- 918-622-2500 | Center for Men | Find Tulsa Low T Clinics - Video - March 8th, 2015
- Low T? qt - Video - March 8th, 2015
- 918-622-2500 | Tulsa Low T | Center for Men - Video - March 7th, 2015
- Center for Men | 918-622-2500 | Tulsa Low T - Video - March 7th, 2015
- Center for Men | Tulsa Low T | 918-622-2500 | - Video - March 7th, 2015
- 918-622-2500 | Center for Men | Tulsa Low T - Video - March 6th, 2015
- Vlog update... Health, Blood Clot, Low T improving? ,modeling, catfish - Video - March 6th, 2015