There are many diet and weight loss plans out there for the average consumer who is looking for a way to get healthy. The last thing you need is to buy into a dangerous fad diet designed to have you lose weight, only to balloon back up after you worked so hard to lose it. One thing is for certain, not every diet is created equal. Not every diet will work for everyone, and that is a reality we must come to accept first.
Weight loss is still a tough thing for many people to achieve. For some people going to the gym to do muscle or weight training every other day works for them. Other folks count each calorie and by eating the right type of foods and drop the weight that way. For others who deal with deeper, underlying issues with the body that a simple diet cannot control, there is a different way to weight loss that many feel is their best option in tackling weight loss.
An influxing body weight from serious issues contributed by fibroids, hormone imbalances like PCOS in women, or a spike in estrogen in men are not uncommon and can be controlled over time with dietary supplements. If this is your situation, I would like to introduce you to a legitimate solution that many people are reporting works for them.
Human chorionic gonadotropin, also known as hCG is a dietary aid used to accelerate results for weight loss. First introduced as a diet aid in 1954 by British doctor Albert Simeons, he made the suggestion that a select dosage of hCG could be used synonymously to a low-calorie diet to have the best results. Coupled with exercise, the result would be a dramatic loss in weight in a shorter period of time.
Using the right hCG dosage regularly promotes a decrease in hunger and food cravings if used correctly for weight loss. Even at the lowest calorie diet (500 calories at the minimum), the right dosage of hCG will still take away any food and hunger cravings you can feel.
Before delving into what a normal dosage of hCG can do for your body, here is a rundown on some of the benefits of using human chorionic gonadotropin focused diet.
For a lot of people, the feeling of hunger can be overwhelming at first. After all, we are impulsive creatures of habit. Taking this diet seriously is the first step to weight loss. At the very same time, knowing how much to eat, when the right time to eat food, and determining if you are actually experiencing hunger (versus being thirsty) can be daunting for the beginner. Cardio and muscle training are great options to stay in shape in addition to using the right hCG hormone dosage. You should get familiar with those things before embarking your amazing weight loss journey.
I know what youre thinking. The idea of being in a perpetual state of hunger sounds tiring, and worse yet, dangerous for your health, mind and body. Who wants to walk around with an empty stomach, subjecting themselves to hunger all day? How can this possibly be healthy? How could this possibly feel good?
However you choose to get healthy, whether it is through muscle training or aerobics, it is extremely important to pay attention to how your body may feel, and more importantly, your hormone balance while youre determining what hCG dosage works for you. Knowing what hunger is, and how you feel mentally and physically will be a giant indicator of whether or not this diet is going to work for you!
First thing that should be on your to-do list is outlining clear, achievable goals you would like to reach concerning weight loss. Writing down what things you may be struggling with in your diet is a good place to start. The following examples to ask yourself are below:
These are all important questions to ask prior to your fat loss journey to determine if this just a phase, or something serious. I suggest taking out a piece of paper and documenting what things you wish to get out of this experience as well. I guarantee you that the feeling of success and accomplishment when you reach your goals will be that much more rewarding.
Another thing to remember before determining your dosage of hCG: weight loss is not a race. It is all a mental game. Do things at a pace that works for you instead of focusing on the muscle crazed gym rats who make it seem like an easy feat to drop the fat and lose weight. Focus on you, how you feel, and go at your speed. No one can do it but you.
You can watch youtube videos of peoples recount of their struggles and triumphs, how they handled their loss, and what things kept them going. It will guarantee you are inspired to keep going, especially when you feel like you want to drop the ball.
No matter what people say, you are the only one responsible for whatever energy you put into this journey. And remember, before you attempt anything it is best to speak to a licensed nutritionist and doctor prior to attempting this diet to ensure things are done safely.
Nothing is more exciting than seeing the visible loss melt off your body. However, an important thing to remember is that hCG hormone at the right dosage can help you lose weight at an amazing rate. These important signs to look for as youre taking the hCG hormone:
The hCG hormone is taken in two forms: via injection or drops. Both are equally good and depends on what your preference is. However, drops are the most common way to ingest hCG, and it is known to be the most effective method to lose weight.
For the consumer who wishes to use the injection method, it could prove useful for men and women who are already doing a ton of muscle training to retain their muscle mass. In accompaniment to muscle training, hCG can prove to be a useful dietary supplement to their everyday muscle regimen for maximum loss results. If you arent afraid to use needles, the injection method could be useful.
The best way to hold the syringe is to hold it like a dart. Pinch and squeeze the injection site (preferably the leg), and go straight down at a 90 degree angle. Be careful not to hit a muscle. Once you begin the injection, slowly push the hCG dosage in. Once complete, remove the needle from the injection site and youre done! Make sure you return the hCG back to your refrigerator.
Whether you plan on taking an injection, or via drops, the common hCG hormone diet dosage ranges between 125 iu to 175 iu. For some women and men they require a dosage as high as 200 iu in some cases to help curb their hunger. Men are more likely to receive a higher dosage due to how much they eat on a daily basis. In contrast, menopausal women deal with a different hormone change, so in this instance the dosage could drop as low as 75 iu.
For the beginner it is best to start off with a dosage of 125 iu unless your doctor suggests otherwise. Many people make the honest mistake of assuming that the higher the dosage, the more effective the dosage of the hCG hormone will be for fat loss. That isnt always the case. The aim is to do this diet as safely as possible for the best results for weight loss. Everyone has different circumstances that may require an adjustment to your dosage. Speak with a doctor to know exactly what your options are as well as what good dosage you can start with before attempting to drop the fat and maintain muscle safely.
Drops are the most commonly used way people consume hCG to control their hunger. Usually you will take about eight to ten drops orally on the tongue at least three times a day. Some people use up to fifteen drops of hCG to drop the weight, or less than ten drops depending on the circumstance. While in use, always make sure to keep your hCG drops stored in a cool location to keep from spoiling.
So now youre on the hCG diet, and youre struggling because you feel the hunger for food at every turn. Before delving into how to curb your appetite, we need to make sure that the dosage you are taking is correct for your body, otherwise you wouldnt have any hunger pains. The following are examples of what hunger is often times confused for:
Actual hunger is an almost painful, deep and burning sensation in your abdomen usually accompanied by physical weakness or feel fatigue. If at any time you experience true hunger in this fashion then its time to adjust your dosage of HCG so that you can continue losing fat and not the essential muscle you need to burn body fat.
Feeling weak, sluggish or exhausted could be contributed to not having enough electrolytes in your system. Although it is good to drink enough water, drinking water in moderation will ensure that the hCG in your body does not flush out before the desired effects of hCG take root. Try to abstain from drinking an excessive amount of water or liquids to diminish the empty feeling in your stomach. Depending on your body shape, height and how much you weigh, be sure you know how your water intake.
With each hCG dosage you take, It is suggested to eat at least two meals per day, preferably in the evening. At first, it is suggested that you limit yourself to a diet of 500 calories a day. For someone who is used to eating often and in copious amounts, it could feel very difficult to proceed into the hCG diet. You will feel hunger often. This is when you will experience the most fat loss results. Watch the pounds drop!
Its ok to feel that empty feeling in your stomach. That is normal. With the right hCG dosage that feeling of fullness after your 500 calorie meal will bring you satisfaction as you continue this diet, never hunger. It is easy to feel withdrawals, especially if you enjoy carbs. Try to focus on replacing certain food, especially carbs. You will need to cut out sugar, grain, and nuts. The goal is to drop them for good.
If this diet is too difficult for you, reduce how much you normally intake for the first few days of your diet. When it becomes easier, drop them for good. This method lets your body get used to the hCG dosage youre on and eliminates carb withdrawal in the long-term.
While on hCG, a transformation happens and your body will undergo three important phases.
This is common sense for many, but nevertheless it is important to take note of this. As tempted as you may feel, it is best not to double your dosage of hCG. It will not quicken your results, nor will it push the progress along that much faster. In fact, it will have the exact opposite effect. The plateauing, rapid beating of the heart, or gaining back what you lost can be one of the many things that can happen. An overdose can occur, so follow directions and use it accordingly!
- Hcg Diet Average Weight Loss - How much will I lose? | HCG ... - September 7th, 2019
- Average Weight Loss on the hCG Diet During 21 or 40 Days - June 21st, 2019
- How to Determine Your hCG Dosage for Weight Loss - June 21st, 2019
- The HCG Diet Plan | Rapid Weight Loss in Wilmington NC ... - June 5th, 2019
- HCG Diet - Soboba Medical Weight Loss Group - May 19th, 2019
- HCG Diet Recipes - HCG Weight Loss Recipes - May 19th, 2019
- How To Lose The Most Weight With The HCG Diet | Your HCG Diet - April 22nd, 2019
- The 800 Calorie HCG Diet Plan & Weight Loss - April 20th, 2019
- Boston HCG Diet - Rosy Sandhu, M.D. - HCG Weight Loss ... - March 31st, 2019
- The Right Way to Use HCG For Weight Loss (Not the HCG Diet) - March 13th, 2019
- Dr. Shauna Wright - Denver HCG Doctor - HCG Diet Denver - March 11th, 2019
- HCG and Weight Loss: What is the HCG diet protocol ... - February 7th, 2019
- HCG Weight Loss Las Vegas - TrimBody M.D - January 28th, 2019
- Loakhnauth Ramkishun, M.D. - Orlando HCG Diet and Weight ... - January 24th, 2019
- The Ultimate HCG Diet Plan - HCG Diet - January 20th, 2019
- HCG Diet Success Program - Lose 30-40 Lbs in Next 40 Days - December 29th, 2018
- HCG diet Coach - hCG Protocol | hCG Weight Loss - November 1st, 2018
- SAUNA-HCG Diet Indy & Weight Lose Fast - Supervision ... - July 23rd, 2018
- HCG Diet | Houston Weight Loss Clinic - July 23rd, 2018
- HCG Diet - Rapid Weight Loss Centers - May 13th, 2018
- Best HCG Drops Reviews 2018 Updated - Safe Weight Loss ... - April 28th, 2018
- HCG Diet Weight Loss Center in Everett Washington - Everett HCG Diet ... - April 11th, 2018
- 5 Best Selling HCG Diet Drops For Weight Loss: Buy The ... - April 6th, 2018
- HCG Diet Drops - HCG Diet - March 30th, 2018
- 156 HCG Diet Recipes for Maximum Weight Loss - HCG Diet - March 20th, 2018
- hCG Diet Information - Johannesburg Based Diet Weight Loss ... - February 15th, 2018
- Medical Weight Loss - Hormone Replacement Therapy and HCG ... - February 15th, 2018
- Hickory Weight Loss Medical Weight Loss using HCG ... - January 29th, 2018
- HCG Diet - Weight Loss | Body Solutions Rx Weight Loss ... - January 8th, 2018
- Everett HCG Diet | HCG Diet Weight Loss Center in Everett ... - December 25th, 2017
- hCG for Weight Loss Hendersonville TN, HCG Diet, HCG ... - December 22nd, 2017
- HCG Diet Program | Weight Loss Wilmington NC | Metro MediSpa - December 22nd, 2017
- 500 Cal diet w/HCG verses 500 Cal diet without - Weight ... - November 18th, 2017
- Hcg Diet Info - The Hcg Diet Plan Authority - Hcg Diet for ... - November 13th, 2017
- The hCG Diet Plan Dangers and Misleading Weight Loss ... - November 8th, 2017
- HCG Diet Virginia | Physician Supervised Weight Loss - October 24th, 2017
- Weight Loss Hendersonville TN, HCG Diet, Anti Aging, Diet ... - October 17th, 2017
- Review of HCG for Weight Loss: Injections and Drops - October 13th, 2017
- What is Hyperemesis Gravidarum? - Ahmedabad Mirror - September 6th, 2017
- HCG Diet Drops For Weight Loss : Everything You Should ... - September 4th, 2017
- What is hyperemesis gravidarum? Pregnant Kate Middleton again suffering rare severe morning sickness condition - Mirror.co.uk - September 4th, 2017
- The hCG Diet helped this woman lose 85 pounds, but this inspired her to keep the weight off - Yahoo Health - September 2nd, 2017
- weight loss program - Shape Magazine: Diet, fitness and ... - August 25th, 2017
- Ageless Wellness utilizes unique Ideal Protein protocol for weight loss - The Citizen.com - August 18th, 2017
- hCG Diet | hCG Protocol | hCG Weight Loss | hCG Diet ... - August 14th, 2017
- All-day morning sickness - Jamaica Observer - August 4th, 2017
- Effect of drugs on the brain ppt - Creatine kinase total serum high - The Maravi Post - July 31st, 2017
- 'There's nothing more annoying than a friend on a diet' - 9Honey - July 31st, 2017
- HCG Drops Review | (UPDATED) Diet Drops an Answer to ... - July 9th, 2017