Kahler on staff
Austin Kahler recently joined Capital Credit Union, Bismarck, as a credit analyst.
A University of Mary graduate, Kahler has a bachelors degree in accounting and four years of experience in financial services.
Hardy with firm
Brent Hardy has been hired as a project engineer in the Belfield office of Interstate Engineering.
Hardy earned a bachelor's degree in civil engineering from South Dakota School of Mines and Technology and has held professional engineering registration since 2011. His work has focused on water system modeling and design in Wyoming.
Hardy is originally from Beach.
Kari Warberg Block, founder and CEO of EarthKind, Bismarck, a manufacturer of all-natural pest repellant products, was named a Manufacturing Institute 2017 STEP Ahead Award honoree for demonstrating leadership and excellence within her company.
She was cited for innovation in both products and the methods of marketing them.
Lauer joins clinic
Dr. Jeffrey Lauer has joined CHI St. Alexius Health Infectious Disease Clinic.
Lauer received his medical degree from the University of New Mexico, Albuquerque. He completed an internal medicine internship and residency at University Medical Center, Jacksonville, Fla., and an infectious disease fellowship there.
Lauer is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in the subspecialty infectious disease.
Stylists with salon
Three stylists have joined Luxe Beautique Salon, Bismarck.
Abby Martin is a hair extension specialist.
Chelsi Doll is an artist in hair and nails.
Amber Hill specializes in haircuts, hair coloring and nails and is certified in lash extensions.
They all graduated from the Hair Academy, Bismarck.
Two Bismarck residents are among the six appointed to the North Dakota State Council on Developmental Disabilities by Gov. Doug Burgum.
Pat Weinberg, a parent of an individual with a developmental disability, started the Gardening Recreation Opportunity with Friends program to encourage adults with special needs to live a healthier lifestyle.
Roxane Romanick is a parent of an individual with a developmental disability. Romanick is a driving force behind Designer Genes, a local Down syndrome support network, and serves as an experienced parent specialist for the Bismarck Early Childhood Education Program.
New at Sanford
Drs. Andrew Miller and Ana Tobiasz have joined Sanford Health in Bismarck.
Miller is an interventional radiologist. He graduated from the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences and completed his residency in diagnostic radiology and his interventional radiology fellowship from Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education in Rochester, Minn. He is board certified in radiology by the American Board of Radiology.
Tobiasz is a maternal fetal medicine specialist. She graduated from the UND School of Medicine and Health Sciences and completed her residency from Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners in Grand Rapids, Mich. She also completed a maternal fetal medicine fellowship from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis.
Emter joins clinic
Kayla Emter has joined the medical staff at Dakota Foot and Ankle Clinic, Bismarck.
Emter, originally from Glen Ullin, received her doctorate from Des Moines University School of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery in Iowa and completed her residency at the Covenant Medical Center in Waterloo, Iowa.
Melissa J. Hamilton has been voted secretary of the board of directors of the National Association of Legal Assistants 2017-18.
Hamilton has been a paralegal for more than 22 years, holds the advanced certified paralegal credential and works as a paralegal for the North Dakota Office of Attorney General.
Carissa Cornell, a family nurse practitioner with specialty training in medical weight loss, has joined Medical Weight Loss Specialists of Bismarck.
Originally from Linton, Cornell earned a bachelor's degree in nursing from the University of Mary in 2009 and a masters degree in nursing as a family nurse practitioner from U-Mary in 2012. She worked at Medical Weight Loss Specialists in Fargo.
Serving on board
Christie Obenauer, CEO and president of Union State Bank in Hazen, and Dennis Johnson, chairman and CEO of TMI in Dickinson, have been named to the Bank of North Dakotas advisory board by Gov. Doug Burgum.
Gary Petersen, who is with Cornerstone Bank in New Town, has been appointed chairman of the seven-member board.
Obenauer is a graduate of St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minn., with a dual major in economics and political science. She is the fourth generation in her family to lead Union State Bank in its more than 100-year history.
Johnson is a graduate of North Dakota State University with a bachelor's degree in electrical and electronics engineering and a master's degree in industrial engineering. He is a past director of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
Krystal Strand, Chad Kay and Stephanie Martin are new employees and Kyle Schroeder has been promoted, all at Bismarck Motor Co.
Strand, originally from Turtle Lake, is an Allstate Insurance specialist. She previously worked as a respiratory therapist.
Kay, originally from Minot, is a business manager with training and experience in automotive sales and finance.
Martin, originally from Drake, is a title clerk. She has experience in marketing and sales.
Schroeder, originally from Dickinson, had been a sales and leasing consultant since 2011. He was promoted to business manager.
With Mid Dakota
Dr. Heather Sandness Nelson has joined the obstetrics and gynecology department at the Mid Dakota Clinic Center for Women, Bismarck.
Sandness Nelson earned a medical degree from the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences and completed an internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology at St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center, Hartford, Conn.
Doug Zinke, business banking officer-vice president at Starion Bank in Bismarck, recently graduated from the Graduate School of Banking at Colorado. Zinke graduated with honors, a designation for students in the top 10 percent of their class in the 25-month program.
Zinke joined Starion in 2011. He holds bachelors and masters degrees in business administration.
Teresa Stelton has joined Dardis Realty in Jamestown and will focus on residential real estate sales.
She has worked for UnitedHeath Group for 29 years, most recently as administrator of provider contract installation.
Lawrence Bender and William P. Pearce, attorneys with Fredrikson & Byron in Bismarck, are both recognized in energy law, natural resources law, and oil and gas law in The Best Lawyers in America 2018.
Donlin with Odney
Linda Donlin has joined Odney in Bismarck as a senior account executive.
Donlin has experience in higher education, health care and energy and most recently was vice chancellor of strategic engagement for the North Dakota University System.
- Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery in Houston TX | Houston ... - March 12th, 2019
- Physicians Weight Loss Centers: Weight Loss Specialists ... - November 15th, 2018
- Nova Physician Wellness Center: Weight Loss Specialists ... - October 30th, 2018
- Weight Loss Specialists of North Texas: Weight Loss ... - April 2nd, 2018
- EMP 180 Weight Loss: Weight Loss Specialists: Vienna, VA ... - March 6th, 2018
- Gershon Pain - Pain Management & Weight Loss Treatments ... - March 6th, 2018
- Medical Weight Loss Program - Weight Loss Specialists - Eviva - November 9th, 2017
- Bali Weight Loss Opening in Ubud, 2017 - Press Release - Digital ... - Digital Journal - September 7th, 2017
- CardioMender, MD Weight Loss Specialists - Yelp - August 2nd, 2017
- Cialis net doctor - Cialis vs levitra cost - The Maravi Post - August 1st, 2017
- Weight Loss Specialists: The Johns Hopkins Digestive ... - April 8th, 2017
- Trump Sends Dow Past 21K; Fed Fuels Rate-Hike Expectations - Schaeffers Research (blog) - March 4th, 2017
- New Vision Weight Loss: Weight Loss Specialists: Manassas, VA - February 9th, 2017
- Bariatric Surgery Center Tijuana, Mexico - Weight Loss ... - September 25th, 2015
- New York Specialists in Medical Weight Control & Facial ... - August 15th, 2015
- Foothills Weight Loss | Knoxville, Tennessee - July 12th, 2015
- Medarts Weight Loss Specialists - Yelp - July 6th, 2015
- Weight Loss Specialists | Beaumont Digestive Health - June 10th, 2015
- Meet Dr. Todd Eibes, MD, FACS, Iowa Weight Loss Specialists - Video - April 24th, 2015
- Don't Stop Believin' - Spinning Mix - Video - March 10th, 2015
- Can't Be Tamed (Spinning Mix) - Video - March 7th, 2015
- Love Game (Spinning Mix) - Video - March 6th, 2015
- Part of Me (Spinning Mix) - Video - March 6th, 2015
- Starships (Spinning Mix) - Video - March 6th, 2015
- Weight Loss Meditation - Video - January 18th, 2015
- Weight Loss: Lose the Pounds - Video - January 16th, 2015
- Envision a Thinner You - Video - January 14th, 2015
- Control - Video - January 14th, 2015
- Self Esteem Hypnosis 4 - Video - January 14th, 2015
- Iowa Weight Loss: 2 months post-surgery video with patient Steve Simonin - Video - December 22nd, 2014
- Iowa Weight Loss: 1 month post-surgery video with patient Steve Simonin - Video - December 22nd, 2014
- Iowa Weight Loss: 4 months post-surgery video with patient Steve Simonin - Video - December 22nd, 2014
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy - Video - December 21st, 2014
- Work Stress and Your Weight - Video - November 17th, 2014
- Stealthy Health: Planning Ahead for Work Functions - Video - November 14th, 2014
- Meet Dr. Jerome Schrapps - Medical Director, CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Bariatric Center - Video - October 25th, 2014
- Foothills Weight Loss Specialists Sept 2014 WBIR - Video - October 24th, 2014
- Vital Wellness & Weight Loss Video - Dallas, TX United State - Video - October 11th, 2014
- Healthwatch: Fort Sanders Center for Bariatric Surgery #2 - Video - September 5th, 2014
- What about scarring and excess skin after surgery? - Video - August 2nd, 2014
- How can a robot help me lose weight? - Video - August 2nd, 2014
- What are the different kinds of weight loss surgery? - Video - August 2nd, 2014
- How long until Im back to work after surgery? - Video - August 2nd, 2014
- Why do I love my work in bariatrics with Michelle Gordon - Video - July 12th, 2014
- The Process with Dr Todd Eibes - Video - July 11th, 2014
- What does a typical bariatric patient look like with Jon Hardersen, PA C - Video - July 11th, 2014
- What About Complications with Dr Todd Eibes - Video - July 11th, 2014
- Why Choose a Gastric Sleeve Bypass with Dr Todd Eibes - Video - July 11th, 2014
- Why choose Dr Todd Eibes with Michelle Gordon - Video - July 11th, 2014
- Will insurance pay for my bariatric surgery with Michelle Gordon - Video - July 11th, 2014
- What Will I Have to Eat After the Bariatric Surgery with Jon Hendersen, PA C - Video - July 11th, 2014
- The bariatric support group with Michelle Gordon - Video - July 11th, 2014
- Am I losing weight fast enough with Jon Hardersen, PA-C - Video - July 8th, 2014
- Add Years to Your Life with Dr Todd Eibes - Video - July 6th, 2014
- Gastric Sleeve Bypass with Dr Todd Eibes - Video - July 6th, 2014
- HCG Diet Miami FL - Video - June 23rd, 2014
- Jerry After Duodenal Switch Weight Loss Surgery - Weight Loss Specialists Of North Texas - Video - June 1st, 2014
- Personalized Weight Loss Program Weston FL | Weight Loss Specialists - Video - May 16th, 2014
- Freedom From Obesity III - Weight Loss Specialists of North Texas Educational DVD - Video - March 27th, 2014
- Freedom From Obesity II - Weight Loss Specialists of North Texas Educational DVD - Video - March 27th, 2014
- Freedom From Obesity I - Weight Loss Specialists of North Texas Educational DVD - Video - March 25th, 2014
- Foothills Feb. 2014 Commerical - Video - March 16th, 2014
- Weight Loss Specialists of North Texas TV Spot - Video - March 6th, 2014
- CardioMender MD, Weight Loss Specialists Serve South Florida - Video - September 26th, 2013
- A patient reviews Fort Lauderdale's best diet doctor - Video - June 3rd, 2013
- Weston prefers medical weight loss for dieting - Video - June 3rd, 2013
- Weight loss success stories begin with a visit to CardioMender, MD Weight Loss Specialists - Video - June 3rd, 2013
- Broward fitness expert lost weight at CardioMender, MD Weight Loss Specialists - Video - June 3rd, 2013
- Insulin treatments and dieting - testimony from a South Florida CardioMender patient - Video - June 3rd, 2013
- South Florida pediatrician loses weight at CardioMender, MD Weight Loss Specialists - Video - June 3rd, 2013
- Bariatric Surgery Patient Shares Success at One Year - Video - June 3rd, 2013
- Losing weight on the eve of your 50th birthday - Video - June 3rd, 2013
- Xclusiv Fitness | April Special - 20% Off Bootcamps! - Video - June 3rd, 2013
- Minimize your risk of osteoporosis with CardioMender Weight Loss! - Video - June 3rd, 2013
- Losing weight doesn't have to be that hard! - Video - June 3rd, 2013
- Toby tried other diet programs but wasn't successful until CardioMender - Video - June 3rd, 2013
- Go from a size 3X to a size 6 with CardioMender Weight Loss! - Video - June 3rd, 2013
- Lose weight and "be cool about it" with CardioMender Weight Loss - Video - June 3rd, 2013
- WATE "Focus on Bariatric Surgery" features Foothills Weight Loss Specialists - Video - June 3rd, 2013
- Meet the Bariatric Center of Excellence, medical weight loss specialists, in Beaumont, TX, - Video - June 3rd, 2013