Title: Antiobesity Effects of CirsiumsetidensNakaiEthanolic Extract in 3T3-L1 Adipocytesand C57BL/6J Mice Fed High-Fat Diets
Title: DIETARY INTAKE, BLOOD GLUCOSE LEVEL AND NUTRITIONAL STATUS OF TYPE II DIABETES PATIENTS ATTENDING STATE SPECIALIST HOSPITAL, AKURE.
Title: Farmer Based Organizations Offer Opportunities For Improving Rural Nutrition In Uganda
Title: Representative Nutritional Knowledge Study in Hungary including the factors influencing obesity
Title: Intake of macronutrients and energy of Mexican university population
Title: Nutritional Status of Adolescents Attending the Iranian SecondarySchool in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Title: Factors Associated With Body Weight Status of Iranian Postgraduate Students in University of Putra Malaysia
Title: Economic inequality in healthy and junk foods consumption and its determinants in children and adolescents: the CASPIAN IV Study
Title: Effect of vitamin D status on weight loss and biochemical changes in a clinic setting
Title: Preventive, corrective and regulative effect of some vegetable oils (olive oil-colocynthis oil) on setting up metabolic diseases in obese rats.
Title: Physicochemical characteristics of Tunisian honeys
Title: Association between glycemic control, eating habits, physical activity and depression among diabetes patients
Title: Chemical composition and antioxidant activity of fruits cherry during freezing
Title: Aronia melanocarpa juice decreases body mass index and diastolic blood pressure in overweight adults
Title: Anti-hyperlipidemic effect of fatty acids methyl esters (FAMEs) from Citrullus colocynthis oil in high-fat diet induced obesity in rats.
Title: Physical Activity and Dietary Habit Among a Sample of Kuwaiti University Students: A scociocultural study.
Title: Prevalence Of Malnutrition Among Children In Abia State, Nigeria: A Household Anthropometric Survey
Title: Association between dietary calcium and dietary vitamin D deficiency, body composition and bone mass in healthy adults.
Title: Socio-economic determinants of excess weight and central obesity based on IMB model in women of Tehran- Iran
Title: Supplementation with a symbiotic (Prodefen ) increases neuronal nitric oxide bioavailability through an enhanced neuronal nitric oxide synthase activation and diminished oxidative stress in superior mesenteric artery from spontaneously hypertensive rats.
Title: Probiotics supplementation as a useful treatment for diabetes type 2.
Title: Low hair copper concentration is related to a high risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in adults.
Title: A study of exploring the relationship between dietary intakes and double burden of malnutrition of adults in Malang, Indonesia
Title: Waist-to-Hip Ratio and Cardiometabolic Traits among Chinese Children: a Mendelian Randomization Analysis.
Title: Does mediterranean diet lower micro vascular diabetes complications?
Title: The frequency of consumption of selected groups of products and drinks by students in secondary schools of the Myslenice Municipal.
Title: Assessment of dietary habits of adolescents from urban and rural regions of Southern Poland
Title: Characterization of anti-obesity peptides from Spirulina platensis.
Title: Insulin resistance in freshmen with normal fasting glucose.
Title: Association between micronutrient intake/status and carotid intima media thickness.
Title: D-Tagatose Is a Promising Sweetener to Control Glycaemia: A New Functional Food
Title: Effects of microwaveon color changes ofdried fig with the image processing method.
Title: Impact Of Dietary, Socioeconomic, And Physical Factors On Obese And Overweight Schoolchildren Living In Sidi-Bel-Abbes (West Of Algeria) And Ain Defla (Centre).
Title: A Comparative Study between theNutrition in women with and without Gestational Diabetes.
Title: The use of probiotics as protective cultures, health boosters and food contamination indicators in powdered dairy products in African countries.
Title: Non-significant difference in BMI in healthy Nigerian subjects is associated with positive correlation between plasma leptin and insulin, and higher mean insulin and -linolenic acid in the females.
Title: Mineral composition of plum fruit.
Title: The effect of aerobic training on levels of oxidant and antioxidant biomarkers inpostmenopausalwomen with T2DM
Title: The Effect Of Swimming Training On Some Of Angiogenic Factors In Diabetic Rats.
Title: Study on osteoporosis knowledge and exercise behaviors among elementary school teachers.
Title: Development of an extraction method for quantification of folate and its polyglutamates in maize kernels by HPLC-MS/MS.
Title: Effect of sinapine on H2O2-induced adipogenic differentiation of marrow mesenchymal stem cells
Title: Correlation between Goat milk quality and plant biodiversity used in pasture in the region of North Eastern of Algeria
Title: Unused natural resources in human nutrition. Plant biodiversity in North Africa
Title: HepG2 Liver Cancer Cell Line
Title: A comparative analysis of Glycaemic Index: rice and combination with different food groups for diet plan.
Title: Perceptions in adultswithoverweight and obesity, and the influence of theseonesfortheirweight control in San Cristbal de Las Casas, Chiapas
Title: Comparison of fat intake between patients with stroke and normal population.
Title: Effects of Yogurt and Yogurt Plus Shallot Consumption on Lipid Profiles in Type 2 Diabetic Women.
Title: Evaluation of Dietary Intakes, Body Composition, and Cardiometabolic Parameters in Adolescent Team Sports Elite Athletes: A Cross-sectional Study.
Title: A new insight on the utilization of MyPlate recommendations to explore nutritional outcomes and the deployment of a social media mobile based feedback concept to collect dietary intake: A Pilot study
Title: Two X-Chromosomes and Deep Purses: Risk Factors for Overweight and Obesity in School-Going Children in Abuja, Nigeria
Title: Haematologic and biochemical characterstics in patients with and without type 2 diabetes mellitus (DM2) under hemodialysis during a one-year of follow up period, Lima-Peru 2016.
Title: Monitoring heart rate, as an effective method for assessing energy expenditure in athletes of various sports groups
Title: Nutritional Values of Organic Farm Products, Its Implications to Improved Sports Performance and Adequate Management of Athletes in Nigeria.
Title: Ketogenic diet and glycemic control in diabetic patients
Title: Animal and plant nutrition: matter of amino acids in plant based diet
Title: Effect of Early Feeding of Diluted Diets on Haematology and Serum Chemistry of Exotic and Improved Local Chicks.
Title: Conventional habitual nutritional changes can lead to the several health condition disorders.
Title: The Effect of Green Coffee Extract on Weight and Body Fat in Adult Men
Title: Physical exercise training modulates dynamically hepatic endoplasmic reticulum stress in obesity-induced NASH
Read the original post:
2nd International Conferennce on Nutritional Science & Obesity
- The Human Body: A Gift and a Responsibility - BYU Speeches - May 14th, 2019
- Obesity - National Institute of Environmental Health Services - April 30th, 2019
- Home Page - Obesity Action Coalition - April 27th, 2019
- Let's Reverse Obesity Building a Community to Reverse ... - March 21st, 2019
- TPE obesity in the USA. - March 21st, 2019
- Cycling and obesity | Just Williams - March 21st, 2019
- Wired for Obesity: Genes Involved in Development Can ... - March 21st, 2019
- Atheism and obesity - Conservapedia - March 21st, 2019
- The Obesity Nightmare - March 21st, 2019
- Levels of Obesity (Tips.Net) - March 21st, 2019
- BMI Related Disease - BMI Calculator - March 12th, 2019
- What is obesity? - CNN Video - March 12th, 2019
- Obesity & BMI - Our World in Data - March 9th, 2019
- Obesity Statistics - Worldometers - February 8th, 2019
- Obesity Treatment - February 8th, 2019
- The Energy Drink Epidemic - ensign - lds.org - February 6th, 2019
- Missionary Health Preparation - ensign - lds.org - February 6th, 2019
- Provident Living | Word of Wisdom and Physical Health - February 6th, 2019
- Good HealthA Key to Joyous Living - Barbara B. Smith - February 6th, 2019
- Overweight and Obesity (for Parents) - January 20th, 2019
- Obesity - Causes - NHS - January 20th, 2019
- Obesity: The Journal of The Obesity Society - December 29th, 2018
- Obesity: Symptoms, Treatments, Causes, Tests & Preventions - December 9th, 2018
- Obesity | National Institute of Food and Agriculture - November 3rd, 2018
- World Rankings: Obesity Rates by Country (July 2017) - November 3rd, 2018
- Obesity | NIDDK - November 1st, 2018
- National Obesity Rates & Trends The State of Obesity - November 1st, 2018
- Obesity Rates & Trend Data The State of Obesity - October 8th, 2018
- Obesity and Cancer Fact Sheet - National Cancer Institute - September 2nd, 2018
- What is Obesity? - Medical News Today - July 25th, 2018
- Obesity and overweight - who.int - July 11th, 2018
- Obesity: Causes, Complications & Diagnosis - June 24th, 2018
- What is Obesity? - Obesity Action Coalition - June 24th, 2018
- Obesity epidemic grows in adults; perhaps levels off in ... - March 25th, 2018
- Obesity Is Lowering the Life Expectancy in the U.S. | Time - March 25th, 2018
- Obesity, overweight tied to shorter life, more years with ... - March 25th, 2018
- Journal of Childhood Obesity |Open Access Journals - March 24th, 2018
- CDR's New Interdisciplinary Certification in Obesity and ... - March 24th, 2018
- Obesity ProCon.org - March 24th, 2018
- Obesity | Conditions & Treatments | UCSF Medical Center - March 24th, 2018
- Obesity - NHS.UK - March 22nd, 2018
- Why are Americans Obese? | PublicHealth.org - March 13th, 2018
- Obesity Epidemic Definition, Statistics, Causes & Facts - February 5th, 2018
- About NIH Obesity Research (Obesity Research) - February 1st, 2018
- Obesity: Get the Facts on Guidelines and Statistics - January 25th, 2018
- Overweight and Obesity | National Heart, Lung, and Blood ... - January 22nd, 2018
- Obesity - Diagnosis and treatment - Mayo Clinic - December 31st, 2017
- Obesity - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic - December 11th, 2017
- Obesity - Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Complications ... - November 1st, 2017
- Obesity Facts, and When to Seek Help - webmd.com - October 13th, 2017
- West Virginia leads nation in obesity rates - The Montgomery Herald - September 6th, 2017
- CDC Data Show Obesity Among US Adults Remains High - AAFP News - September 6th, 2017
- Study: Nearly 32 percent of NC residents obese | Local News ... - Winston-Salem Journal - September 6th, 2017
- Connection Between Sleep And Obesity Is Enigmatic - American Council on Science and Health - September 6th, 2017
- Rare obesity disease player Rhythm Pharma sets out in search of a $115M IPO windfall - Endpoints News - September 6th, 2017
- Obesity epidemic at new high, costs $150B a year, hurts ... - September 5th, 2017
- Disease of Obesity - American Society for Metabolic and ... - September 5th, 2017
- Kansas only state to reduce adult obesity rate in 2016 - Dodge City Daily Globe - September 5th, 2017
- Don't blame food stamps for obesity in America - GreenwichTime - Greenwich Time - September 5th, 2017
- More than 1 of 4 New Yorkers is Obese in New Study while Overall Obesity Rise is Leveling Off - WAER - September 5th, 2017
- More obesity operations could help thousands of Britons, surgeons say - Treehugger - September 5th, 2017
- Weight's Over: Arkansas's Obesity Rank Jumps To 3rd In New Report - KASU - September 5th, 2017
- Take a stand against childhood obesity - BizTimes.com (Milwaukee) - September 5th, 2017
- Dietitian hopes to help lower state's obesity rate - Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal - September 4th, 2017
- Obesity report: One-third of US adults are beyond overweight - WDEF News 12 - September 4th, 2017
- Dust particles may contribute to obesity, study shows - Duke Chronicle - September 4th, 2017
- September is Childhood Obesity Awareness Month - Greensburg Daily News - September 3rd, 2017
- Colorado Obesity Rate Increases - Still Lowest in the Nation - Kiowa County Press - September 3rd, 2017
- Apollo bags CE mark for longer-term obesity balloon - FierceBiotech - September 3rd, 2017
- Hold that corn dog. Minnesota obesity is on the rise - Minneapolis Star Tribune - September 2nd, 2017
- American obesity report: 1 in 3 adults are beyond overweight ... - Chicago Tribune - September 2nd, 2017
- Scientists Discovered a Protein that Could Lead to a Treatment for ... - Futurism - September 2nd, 2017
- UK needs to perform thousands more obesity operations, say ... - The Guardian - September 2nd, 2017
- Can obesity rates be reversed? - The Business Journals - September 2nd, 2017
- Do You Live In the Fattest State In America? - Men's Health - September 2nd, 2017
- Early pregnancy weight gain may increase risk of childhood obesity - The Boston Globe - August 29th, 2017
- High Calorie Foods May Increase Cancer Risk Regardless Of Obesity Status, Study Finds - CBS Philly - August 29th, 2017
- ESC: Is Low BMI a Bigger Problem than Obesity After PCI? - MedPage Today - August 29th, 2017
- The obesity myth: experts tackle a big problem to deliver new solutions - The Sydney Morning Herald - August 29th, 2017
- Obesity and Pregnancy - ACOG - August 27th, 2017